Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 42. (Read 242498 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 17, 2017, 11:55:22 AM
Try to start trading again today and check the market, The bitcoins are decreasing and this is the time to invest. The ico's are banned at china and that affect's the market so much. So i think that now is the best time to invest more coins.

Trading today will give you some good feeling as you don't have to quit now, it doesn't matter on how much you had lose. But if you really tired of losing some more money of yours and your last option is to quit, go for it. But don't feel sorry for yourself when you see the healthy market again as every coin now is on green colors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 17, 2017, 11:39:46 AM
I don't  understand why people keep bumping 2 years old thread.I think he would have done something with those 40 BTC and solved his problem.Days are changing, Cryptoworld is changing and many new problems are arriving.So, no need to reply and bump a 2 years very old thread for the matter of increasing post count and activity. There are many newbies posting their queries daily to get solutions from you. You could help them instead concentrating on a fruit old thread.

In the next four days, this post is going to complete 2 years.Congrats OP as you attracted these people with your 40 BTC thread and made them bump your thread for two years.I hope you people stop bumping this thread again and again.Don't know what rules these moderators are following.Hope this stops here itself.
Activity: 434
September 17, 2017, 11:20:07 AM
Try to start trading again today and check the market, The bitcoins are decreasing and this is the time to invest. The ico's are banned at china and that affect's the market so much. So i think that now is the best time to invest more coins.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 05:57:46 AM
2017 is the best for trading
2018 will be even better.

You have to get back here to celebrate it
Activity: 625
September 16, 2017, 05:05:15 AM
invest in satoshi dice and watch your btc grow! Smiley

Actually, he is asking what will he use all his money for.
Activity: 423
September 16, 2017, 03:42:37 AM
I will not quit. Maybe you can divide it into 3 parts. Buy somethings you need or want. You save some portion of your bitcoin and just forget about it and the last part you trade it to continue gaining.
Indeed! It is not wise to use all of your bitcoins into trading, definitely this way there are maximum chances of going into loss. You should always save some significant portion for future purposes because simply holding bitcoins can generate sufficient profits for you. There is nothing wrong with trading if done wisely.
Activity: 420
September 16, 2017, 03:19:36 AM
I quit trading when my money is decrease 60% of the total amount deposited. That altcoin is very low now im very thankful that i withdrew all my money if not maybe i loss 70-80% now.
Activity: 336
September 16, 2017, 02:50:37 AM
I believe it was so difficult to quit. From my point of view, it's very hard habit and kind of addiction. I hope to quit soon as well. It takes too much time and thoughts
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
September 16, 2017, 02:16:28 AM
if that so, maybe trading is not for you. there are many factors to consider in trading and it doesnt fit your style. your decision is good for you.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
September 16, 2017, 01:42:49 AM
Quit in trading is your loss because the chance of income in trading for me is 75%,i always invest like 0.0005 everytime i earn,i add little by little if i earn,for me my experience in trading is really well like now the price go down like 25% and im luck that i invest now the price of bitcoin keep going high little by little
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
September 16, 2017, 01:26:37 AM
dont stop trading specially when you are having lost just pause for a while and make a study
were just human we have emotions thats the reality but we have to set aside emotions on trading
being hype ,greedy and excite we should control this emotions
so just pause and try studying your coin and getting opinions of some co trader before trading  again
Activity: 126
September 15, 2017, 11:52:07 PM
Yes , Base on Bitcoin's quanlity you lost 7 Bitcoins but base on real cash , you're fucking earn multiples 10 times profit. So let's keep your greed down and thinking what you can do the best and investing in it. Joker said : " If you are good at something , never do it free".
Activity: 154
September 15, 2017, 10:40:02 PM
It's a good thing that you already know that trading isn't good for you so maybe just hold your btc or do buy and sell bitcoin and not altcoins.
I know, just look at all the crazy movements that bitcoin has done in the last 72 hours, I know that will go crazy to try to see when the market is going to turn around, I would have probably lost a lot of money that is why I prefer to hold and let the traders and speculators worry.

That's why when you think that you're not into trading or like you didn't have enough knowledge nor confident to trading just don't do it. You're just end up losing money if you try to. Trading is for people who are risk taker and tough so when you trade you should be ready to take all the consequences.
Activity: 728
September 15, 2017, 06:51:52 PM
It's a good thing that you already know that trading isn't good for you so maybe just hold your btc or do buy and sell bitcoin and not altcoins.
I know, just look at all the crazy movements that bitcoin has done in the last 72 hours, I know that I will go crazy to try to see when the market is going to turn around, I would have probably lost a lot of money that is why I prefer to hold and let the traders and speculators worry.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 12:59:08 PM
You are right, the current price of BTC seems pretty low considering. I don't know whether you still hold your positions, but I would not sell them right now. Wait for a better moment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 14, 2017, 11:56:56 AM
you could invest that coin which price is low now..if you still holding your btc doing without any trade I think you still gaining.

I guess I might agree with you in your point, but don't you think that it is pretty boring if you are just going to kwwp your bitcoins in your wallet waiting for a very high PUMP to happen for you to make some profits, because it would be more better if you are going to use it on other way where you could earn bitcoin like Trading.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
September 14, 2017, 11:44:57 AM
Trading is risky but i think i will do this forever because i have confident that i will earn here,luck + strategy + think positive that is all need here in bitcoin world,in order to succeed we must first believe that we can,if you lose then try and try again and again im sure if you are not luck today in trading,im sure you will be bless to win in trading in other time or day
Not just a faith , but a bankroll management , how to manage your money properly.
In buy or sell position you have a lot of knowledge to not have a misprediction.
I won't be surprising if then a lot of people atart babbling have to quit trading especially in a situation like few days ago , when the drops is so deep and you have got a huge loss.
Activity: 476
September 14, 2017, 11:43:29 AM
Trading is risky but i think i will do this forever because i have confident that i will earn here,luck + strategy + think positive that is all need here in bitcoin world,in order to succeed we must first believe that we can,if you lose then try and try again and again im sure if you are not luck today in trading,im sure you will be bless to win in trading in other time or day
Never giving up and keep trying is the key to success of traders. taking a lesson on what we do is the best way to gain profit in trading.
I suffered a lot of losses in trading but after 2 years I did it, now I understand about trading and can produce Bitcoin.
Activity: 414
September 14, 2017, 11:19:37 AM
you could invest that coin which price is low now..if you still holding your btc doing without any trade I think you still gaining.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
September 14, 2017, 11:14:44 AM
Pages:
Jump to: