Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 40. (Read 242498 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
September 23, 2017, 11:28:56 AM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

maybe you may start your own business in your country. Or just hold your bitcoin for appreciation of value. Or look for something else that you may earn Bitcoin aside from trading. Or donate it to the people who are in need. If you are fond of teaching other people about trading Bitcoin, might as well consider that.
Activity: 238
Presale is live!
September 23, 2017, 09:38:22 AM
I was thinking of doing that but if you practice with tiny amounts, and then figure out a system which you can follow then it could potentially work you just have to stay patient.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 22, 2017, 06:31:42 AM
I will not quit, not until i earn much from trading. I should try more to get what i want. I should try other strategies to improve my techniques. If others can do it, maybe i can do it also. I just need more time and money.

You might have lost a lot before you learn how to trade.
That's like a hero. Never giving up! Never going back on his words! There is a formula,
"Failure + Persistence = Success" .
I wish you best luck for your future. With faith, discipline and hard work, there is nothing in this world that a man cannot do.

I utterly agree with this formula of success. No one ever chased his dreams without failing badly in the beginning, so no need to take anything on heart. It is hell better to treat failures as steps for moving further rather than mere regrets. For coming trading veterans, it is nice to trade with small amounts in the start.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 21, 2017, 12:59:57 AM
Quit in trading is your loss because the chance of income in trading for me is 75%,i always invest like 0.0005 everytime i earn,i add little by little if i earn,for me my experience in trading is really well like now the price go down like 25% and im luck that i invest now the price of bitcoin keep going high little by little
The big difference is that you are using a very small amount of money and you can take wild risks with it but he used a big amount of money that is not a joke, if I had that amount of bitcoin I will hold and forget about trying to make more bitcoin through investments or trading.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
September 21, 2017, 12:47:15 AM
ya trading is gambling for me even I read many topic teach trade skill or how to read chart ....

A lot of debates regarding on this topic but for me trading is still not a gambling because for me i do trading not because of money but because of my goal that i need to achieve, trading and gambling is really different because you are not playing by just luck in trading, you really have to work for it for you to make a big money. People who quit trading are those who loose money because of their emotion and lack of patience.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
September 21, 2017, 12:40:58 AM
To get a consistent profit in trading, the most important thing is not just a trading strategy based on technical and fundamental analysis but more important is patience and keep emotions when trading, such as dont be greedy in taking profit and always wait to buy the coin to get cheaper price/deep price and dont over trading.
Yes and it must be proper connected with each because if patience, or fundamental analysis is not on you you will also going to fail in your goal to earn. Just focus in your trades have patience and conduct good analysis every trader that you made.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
September 21, 2017, 12:40:05 AM
Question is do you think you've lost? Do you ever think what's the value of 47 BTC when you deposited it 2 years ago Versus value of 40 BTC as of today?. Correct me if i'm wrong but i'm quite confident that i am picturing the whole situation on point.
Activity: 504
September 20, 2017, 09:18:33 PM
To get a consistent profit in trading, the most important thing is not just a trading strategy based on technical and fundamental analysis but more important is patience and keep emotions when trading, such as dont be greedy in taking profit and always wait to buy the coin to get cheaper price/deep price and dont over trading.
yes I agree with this statement, and I as a trader just play patiently, buy and let up until the coming year, do not feel you will benefit.
Activity: 504
September 20, 2017, 09:16:53 PM
ya trading is gambling for me even I read many topic teach trade skill or how to read chart ....
why do you call it gambling? I think not if you buy and sell bitcoin, if you apply buy and sell properly without looking to others you would think of buying and selling only, but if you are looking for a way to double bitcoin instantly mostly just gambling.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 20, 2017, 08:57:21 PM
Activity: 198
September 20, 2017, 05:40:43 PM

It all depends on how to play, if you played trading like you play gambling, your game just hope on luck rather than on skills and knowledge. but the fact that trading needs more skills and knowledge, while gambling 99% of luck.
trading can not be compared to gambling, when you use a luck system in the trade it means you have the first two possibilities to make a profit in every trade and the second you lose some money because of a hasty sale, in a trade there is called by holding back funding, and that's a very worthy need until we finally have some profit from the delayed trade due to the stock market plummeting

You are quite right.
I don't think gambling and trading works same way. Gambling is simply a luck stuff and the outcome one can't determine but trading can reasonably controlled by understanding the indicators which most times could signal when to put an order or when to exit.

Gambling is a trashy stuff anyway. It never depend on your talent or effort, it's just number of chance. Trading is more fair and you spend time, you get more profit from trading.

If you lose, keep going with less amount and at the end you'll start earning.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Truly decentralized stable asset
September 20, 2017, 05:37:28 PM
You should never quit trading because trading is the bestway to become rich. Trading is risky but if we have a lot of knowledge and we have a good trading skill, I know that we can earn big amount of income.
Yes, you are right that there is no other thing more profitable than trading. But I think if you are not doing well in trading, then you should quit it for some time and learn more knowledge and good techniques. Once you think that you are well prepared, then start doing trading again with more motivation.

No,no,no Smiley Never look back if you already hit your goal on trading.. Sometimes you make rules for better trading techniques: Money management,adopted strategies under different market conditions vice versa..But this rules only help you to reach your goal.Why should you come back if you get whatever you want from trading  Huh
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
September 20, 2017, 05:02:39 PM
You should never quit trading because trading is the bestway to become rich. Trading is risky but if we have a lot of knowledge and we have a good trading skill, I know that we can earn big amount of income.
Yes, you are right that there is no other thing more profitable than trading. But I think if you are not doing well in trading, then you should quit it for some time and learn more knowledge and good techniques. Once you think that you are well prepared, then start doing trading again with more motivation.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
September 20, 2017, 04:43:39 PM

It all depends on how to play, if you played trading like you play gambling, your game just hope on luck rather than on skills and knowledge. but the fact that trading needs more skills and knowledge, while gambling 99% of luck.
trading can not be compared to gambling, when you use a luck system in the trade it means you have the first two possibilities to make a profit in every trade and the second you lose some money because of a hasty sale, in a trade there is called by holding back funding, and that's a very worthy need until we finally have some profit from the delayed trade due to the stock market plummeting

You are quite right.
I don't think gambling and trading works same way. Gambling is simply a luck stuff and the outcome one can't determine but trading can reasonably controlled by understanding the indicators which most times could signal when to put an order or when to exit.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
September 20, 2017, 01:15:11 PM

legendary
Activity: 1232
September 20, 2017, 12:16:58 PM

Activity: 126
September 20, 2017, 12:07:22 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

this is a serious life butcoin traders. two years into bitcoin traders but you do not even have to learn that knowledge. It is more important to know knowledge in trading than your daily income. Even prof traders know that losing or losing their paycheck. I just advise you not to let the bitcoin get you to regret that the latter is more painful.
Yes it would really be more painful if you do see that price of each bitcoin is 5k or even more.This is why op did really decide to quit and I would say its a wise decision because 2 years time is long already and if you do see that you do still lose up then its better to stop before you do lose all of your bitcoins. 4 bitcoin loss in a matter of 2 years is already a big loss for me specially now its 4k price already.

the pain that time stops you after a week burst the price of bitcoin up. It's a good thing to do your head because you can not deal with your defeat and you do not think you can get rid of your butcoin actually 7btc little that 2yrs bitcoin deposit. if you notice you're just losing 7bitcoin. but the rest of your bitcoin is great for the price why you stop paying back the amount of your winnings.
September 20, 2017, 11:59:15 AM

You're right trading is like a gambling but trading gambling has a difference. trading more knowledge is really 80% profit in trading if you have a knowledge but your gambling loses 100% luck to win you. but the gambling is difficult to stop when you win you do not want to stop being betting if I lose you want to reverse the loser to you so there is no reason that gambling is good. This is a illegal process of multiplying your bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
September 20, 2017, 11:57:21 AM

this is a serious life butcoin traders. two years into bitcoin traders but you do not even have to learn that knowledge. It is more important to know knowledge in trading than your daily income. Even prof traders know that losing or losing their paycheck. I just advise you not to let the bitcoin get you to regret that the latter is more painful.
Yes it would really be more painful if you do see that price of each bitcoin is 5k or even more.This is why op did really decide to quit and I would say its a wise decision because 2 years time is long already and if you do see that you do still lose up then its better to stop before you do lose all of your bitcoins. 4 bitcoin loss in a matter of 2 years is already a big loss for me specially now its 4k price already.
September 20, 2017, 11:54:25 AM

Pages:
Jump to: