Pages:
Author

Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin. - page 73. (Read 29227 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
yes ethereum is the best after bitcoin maybe next year or 2 years from will be overdue bitcoin from now but only bitcoin in ethereum and many good projects are ethereum and it is not impossible to overtake bitcoin in the future
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
Ethereum is altcoin that have bigger potential to be leader on market cap. Ethereum used by many platform and for bussiness purpose. Have a good developers and solid team on their team is one of the factor why this coin have big potential in the future
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Ethereum sure is the second best and famous, which is very important, coin next to Bitcoin. I don`t think there will ever be a time when Ethereum overthrows Bitcoin as the number one crypto currency on the market, I think it will remain in top 5 though
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
yeah, I think about that too., that the ethereum is the best alternative coin and it is next to the bitcoin. it is obvious. because in any site about the ranking of coins, ethereum are always next to the bitcoin. plus the characteristic of it's that it stable, have an affordable price and low transaction. it is really worth it
I also think so, because Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin is very capable to be reliable in the future. besides that Ethereum is the best Altcoin with such a rapidly increasing development, so it is very capable to be the next coin of Bitcoin on the Cryptocurrency market going forward.
Activity: 79
Its possible idea.But , it can be in a very long time. ETH need time for that. Behind of ETH is really good , they have good perspective. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
I am sure everyone if studying the crypto they will love it, many people are afraid but i think it is because they have not really got to know crypto and about ethereum i think ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin because ethereum still can survive even though market conditions continue to deteriorate as always there are new coins that use ethereum as their platform then i am sure ethereum will continue to grow as long as this forum is alive
Activity: 84
Yes, I very much agree with you. I also think that investing in Ethereum is a great project. I think the current price of Ethereum is at a low point. Now that I buy it and hold it for a long time, I think the profits I get will be even greater....
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Yes, I do not deny this, but for now, the price of ether is already high, and Bitcoin is also very expensive. However, the current application still has no improvement, so I think it will be better in a few years, not now, so remember to buy more when it goes down.
Believe it or not, I still do not see them as high as there is so much for them in the long run.
I know so many people may feel bad that they have missed the early train, but one thing they have failed to understand is that smart investors will rather put their fund in projects that will prove a lot of long term benefit for them than a pump and dump one which is not sustainable.

Ethereum has shown a lot of potentials with more room for growth and development and that is why it has been leading next to bitcoin.
Activity: 22
I myself really like altcoin ether. ether is my favorite altcoin. even I also prefer trading and investment in the ether than bitcoin. Although I am sure ether will not be able to compete with bitcoin. But the future of ether would be as bright as bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
I agree with you. eth still occupies the second position after bitcoin.
many developments done eth that bring changes to the world of cryptocurency
Apparently it would take only a dumb not to see that already. In the whole market right now, there are basically two coins giving the real thing in a different way but with great value and that is bitcoin and Ethereum.

While bitcoin is serving as more of a currency and a deflationary asset, Ethereum is serving as a smart contract platform that has given birth to a lot of tokens with and still serves as an inflationary asset. These two are doing great in their own way and it is hard to catch up with any of them until further notice. (Please underline that before quoting me).
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Your ethereum is possible to become next bitcoin and your right ethereum is best crypto coin right now. I think it will happen the price of the ethereum become very high the price like 10k dollars or 20k dollars in the next few years of waiting.
Activity: 58
This limit is overcome, the cost of 1 coin was higher by almost 300 dollars. Moreover, there were assumptions that the cost in 1K $ will be reached only by 2019.
Activity: 259
Yes I agree with that. Even though it was impossible but I think ethereum has the potential to surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
Yes it has a successful one next to Bitcoin. I feel the sensation that one day Ethereum might over ran the almighty Bitcoin in the wolrd of cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Most people will agree with you ( include me ) because until now, ethereum is second number is every list crypto web, the price is expensive than another and become alternative send and received payment. Many benefits we can get if use Ethereum as second income and you can use it to built on line shop using etjereum as payment. Try now and good luck all.
I guess this is pretty glaring for everyone to see knowing that bitcoin and Ethereum are basically like the king and queen in this market respectively and they are both bringing so much value with a lot of support.

There are so many coins that have sprung up to want to do it better than bitcoin as a currency and so many that have also sprung up to want to do it better than Ethereum as a smart contract, but one thing with this is that, once you are leading, and you are not lagging, it is always going to be hard for a competitor to catch up which brings about the first mover advantage thingy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Well yeah of course and for now ethereum had gone a lot of increase lately in the crypto market. I believe that some had seen this so they are investing in ether to get a chance to a huge profit when ether price will go as high as what bitcoin has today. As we all know as being stated above that ethereum platform where being used by most of the tokens presented by an ICO. This is a great chance for ether to become next to bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Yes, I agree with your conclusion of ethereum being be best crypto next to bitcoin as it has similar featurs like that of bitcoin. Some Icos use it for their exchange and it also has a large community and this is due to the fact that many people trust in it. By investing in ethereum, you are rest assured of making profit because of it promising potentials that even when the price falls, it will recover with full force.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Yes, I do not deny this, but for now, the price of ether is already high, and Bitcoin is also very expensive. However, the current application still has no improvement, so I think it will be better in a few years, not now, so remember to buy more when it goes down.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

Most people will agree with you ( include me ) because until now, ethereum is second number is every list crypto web, the price is expensive than another and become alternative send and received payment. Many benefits we can get if use Ethereum as second income and you can use it to built on line shop using etjereum as payment. Try now and good luck all.
Activity: 83
Yes, Ethereum has been growing rapidly over the past few years, keeping pace with the special currency. I think Ethereum has great potential. The community is constantly expanding and the demand for Ethereum will be greater.
Pages:
Jump to: