Pages:
Author

Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin. - page 74. (Read 29227 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I agree with you. eth still occupies the second position after bitcoin.
many developments done eth that bring changes to the world of cryptocurency
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
It is, there is no disputing that fact and at this moment, the only thing that bitcoin has on ethereum is that it was the first cryptocurrency and has a couple of years on ethereum but besides that, there isn't much and one thing about ethereum is that the project is always being worked on and improvements are being made which means that it evolves better with time than bitcoin does.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Yes right, i agree that etherium is the best coin after bitcoin. Ethereum is so popular and this is the main reason to be so good and the price of etherium is also stable and the price is affordable. I hope next the price of eth will increase as all ICO projects use eth platform for tokens they make and sell to investors.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?

Completely right, ethereum is next after bitcoin, i called them monster duo because they remained of being a king and a prince, ofcourse king is bitcoin and eth is a prince. Ethereum has a big progress now to its platform and that is a good news.
Activity: 406
yes i have same opinion too. ethereum transaction cost is cheaper than bitcoin. you can use low amount of gas sending eth or tokens.
bitcoin has limited supply, ethereum has total supply than bitcoin. you can make your own token on ethereum, so convenient.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
The current market leader in the coins' market shows that the Ethererum is behind Bitcoin. Ethereum is currently being used very commonly in the trade as well as ICO. Many ICO projects use ETH technology for their tokens, which makes ETH an extensive network. The rates of those ICO Token also depend very much on ETH so in the future the ability of ETH will ultimately replace the BTC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Yes, your explanation seems good and bright, I agree with you. But, there can be some other opponents for Ethereum in the future. Remember that crypto world is not only dealing within its system. 
Activity: 140
Without a doubt ethereum is the next coin that next to bitcoin, and the reason why ethereum rapidly grows their market price value, are all about the massive adoptions of people that mostly every transactions must used with ethereum coin, and it was likely on bitcoin did also, so definitely ethereum is like a queen of all cryptocurrency coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
There is no doubt about that. Anyone who is in the crypto market knows that bitcoin is the only coin that surpasses ethereum. The smart contracts with ethereum are very promising and is about to be the most used coin in the market which will help shoot up the price and value of ethereum in the market. It is the best altcoin and if it had come out at the same time as bitcoin, then i have no doubt that it would be the leading coin in the market right now.
Activity: 151
Yes, Ethereum has added smart contracts based on Bitcoin, which makes Ethereum more popular and has a bright future, so many investors are interested in holding it.
Activity: 364
The stated light side is right in the text. You need to consider this- if the steam of new ICOs is going to be stopped by a certain thing, or someone will not allow them anymore, Ethereum could fail. Because so many ICOs are scams, so there might be a time for Ethereum to stop existing as a superior token.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
I like ethereum quite a bit and it's one of the better coins, but it does come with it's own set of problems (scalability and centralisation in my opinion).
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
Yes. I think that ether is the best crypto. With my current economic condition, I am very excited and enthusiastic to participate in bounty in the hope of obtaining tokens that I can exchange in return. I have not the slightest doubt on the ethereum system. Therefore I agree with you that ether is the best crypto.
Activity: 336
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?

I also think ethereum is a great altcoin, and as you said, it is a really good platform that allows many different things to be done. I hope they continue to develop innovative features.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Ethereum is the most widely use platform in the market which is why it gained so much popularity in our community.,ethereum offers smarycontracts and decentralized applications for the developers and those users which is why we shouldnt be taken for granted to what opportunity that the market is giving us,we should be holding ethereum tightly as it may get huge value in the future.

Since it is first smart contract platform, no of users to create the tokens will be higher in the ethereum project only. I see today ethereum reached the 800 USD. I see many people worry about the bitcoin value and ethereum together since we found the dump little some hours before.
I believe we may get the return value in double in some months mate.
Recently I started learning dapps and smart contract development. After it, I really love to invest on ethereum and mining ethereum with my rig.
Activity: 274
Ethereum is the most widely use platform in the market which is why it gained so much popularity in our community.,ethereum offers smarycontracts and decentralized applications for the developers and those users which is why we shouldnt be taken for granted to what opportunity that the market is giving us,we should be holding ethereum tightly as it may get huge value in the future.
Activity: 66
it is true, the fact is the second best ethereum after bitcoin although the comparison is far away. but with ethereum program able to survive and offset the traces of bitcoin as the best altcoin from birth until now, I am sure until the next few years.
Activity: 82
I do think Ethereum is right after BTC but it may take much more time to overcome it, yet in my opinion it still will do it. ETH now is in some way better than Bitcoin, like the ways you can use it, but BTC is still more known and popular, so it will be a hard way to go.
Activity: 140
The first thing to note is that the forecasts for 2017 turned out to be even more pessimistic. Many assumed that by the end of the year the ETN rate would be about $ 1,000. This limit is overcome, the cost of 1 coin was higher by almost 300 dollars. Moreover, there were assumptions that the cost in 1K $ will be reached only by 2019. Nobody excludes the possibility that the rate will grow and then fall to these values, although a number of analysts expect a further increase in the cost of the Etherium.
Activity: 165

I agree with you. What you say is true that ethereum is the best. Ethereum provides tremendous benefits for the development of various projects. That's what makes ethereum more popular and has a bright future, so many investors are interested to hold it.
Pages:
Jump to: