Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 55. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
who knows?, maybe it can reach that at $2,000 but not in may, ethereum is struggling so impossible to reach that price in the next month quickly, maybe this year but we don't know when ethereum reach that peak.
Activity: 608
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
I hope is more than 2000$. yes this year's price peak is 1500$, I think next year is still the same. because altcoin also Ethereum follow Bitcoin. and the bitcoin prediction in this year is under $20K. but it can all happen. because the market can not be sure. they can drop the price, but also can make the price to the moon. and we just follow the whales.
Activity: 350
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

Possibly, but I can't be sure since if this bearish market continues till the end of the year, I think that the price of ethereum won't even be able to reach a thousand usd. But if the market somehow recovers from this season anywhere within this year and goes on a bullish run again, I think that a thousand usd to 2000 us is completely possible. But then again, we can't go into the future and see so we all just have to wait and see what happens and hope that we bought enough or already sold enough when this year ends.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
what do people think ??

This may be possible because there are lots of ICOs now that are ERC-20 based. I still believe in the ethereum blockchain and that ethereum will somehow lead the market in the upcoming years.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Tough to say given the current state of the market. The bear market continues to persist due to the plethora of bad news rolling in from all directions. The recent India ban also seems to have had an impact on the market. Given such conditions, the only way Ethereum can reach $2000 is if the entire market begins rallying soon due to a plethora of good news which could happen in the near future. I still see ETH reaching $1500 by the end of this year, but the market can surprise us due to its extreme volatility just as it did on plenty of occasions before. I do hope there will be a reversal soon.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
If vitalik start to speak with a logical way than yes i agree with you but vitalik is not tweeting well.
also asics will force community to makea hard fork so we will see 2000 for sure
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Five months ago I was 100% sure of that, now I doubt it. If the price of the etherium is restored, and will be 1200 - 1400 dollars, I will be the happiest investor.
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
if that is what you think then maybe yes. I think so too or more than 2000 USD more or less 2000$
if the market will crash at last 2 months of year then it will not happen
it will cause crypto panic to everyone that will affect the price of ethereum
but ETH is one of the most promising alt coin (look at the coinmarketcap)
Activity: 308
Merit: 7
what do people think ??

I don't think that this is possible with the current market, volume and prices.

While in 2017 the only real competitor of ETH was WAVES, in 2018 there are NEO + few more strong smart contract platforms. ETH is still powerful, but it will not reach $2K unless BTC reach $50K...
I think BTc is only at 30k - 35k $ as eth at 2k $, the difference between btc and eth is about 1btc = 16 eth to 1btc = 22 eth
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
This is entirely possible.
Every year ETH's prices will break new heights, so I think this year is no exception.
Merit: 7
what do people think ??

I think 1 ETH will be worth 10000$ in a few weeks. If i was you i would go all in now.

I think the market now is not the time to all in, we can go slowly around 30% and continue to buy when the decline.
Merit: 11
what do people think ??
If nothing bad happens, which again may affect the overall significant decrease in the rate of the crypto currency, then, according to previous forecasts, by the end of the year the ethereum can reach a rate of 2500-3000 dollars. Therefore, your forecast is quite real. Ethereum is traditionally considered one of the most promising coins and many prefer it even compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
what do people think ??
It seems too good to be true, as you can see the price of ethereum is really down right now and i'm not even sure Ethereum price can back to $1,000 in this year. 8 months left in this year and anything still can happen in the rest of this year and i hope cryptocurrency back to the top again like last year.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
It's hard to predict what will happen . But I also think that the price of Etherium will not be less than$ 2,000 . I'm almost 99% sure.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
what do people think ??
I think, this year will be 10,000$. Trust me
One Ethereum would cost $10,000 this year? That doesn't seem like it's going to happen, maybe next year.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
what do people think ??
I think, this year will be 10,000$. Trust me
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
That's a good and safe prediction. Wall Street analyst Tom Lee believes bitcoin will be $25k by the end of the year so a $2k eth by the end of the year makes sense because when btc was around $15k in early Jan, eth was around $1,400.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
That would be good. But in 2017 there was boom of ICO. Most ICOs were at the ethereum platform. This gave strong growth for ETH in 2017. This year, the opposite is true. The demand for ICO is falling. Because of this, the eth falls. Need a new boom of ICO or any global interesting news for eth.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
what do people think ??

i think eth will reach more than $2000 even touch about $2500 in this year,
current markets situations i bloody, but i believe Eth will reach that price easily in this year  Wink
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
I think for this year eth price reached $ 2000 very difficult, my estimate at the end of 2018 ETH price will only reach $ 1500.
Pages:
Jump to: