Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 51. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Well, with the wild crypto market, anything can happen and ii wont be a surprise, ETH coin with unfulfilled potential, it has taken a huge dip, but it will recover with time. it wont be a surprise if it hits 2k
Activity: 240
This year?
Nah man, I don't think it will happen. Maybe in a few years but this not a chance.
I think it will only hit $1000, just to be back. But I doubt it will go more. The hype is kinda dead, which isn't a good sign.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I am positive that Ethereum will be over 2000$ by the end of this year. I wouldn't be surprise to see it around 3000$. I know that now looks unrealistic, but have to have some faith.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think that the Ethereum can reach the price of 1500 dollars
Ethereum would get to a higher price if there was an investor that wanted to pour all of his money into Bitcoin or into Ethereum.
Activity: 479
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
not sure for a thing. Prices can go up to 3000$ or can go down $ 100 anytime at this point. But going down to $ 100 is entirely possible because the market is very bad. Long term downtrend. and I do not know what is the bottom. I am only certain that in 2018 this ETH hard to go up 1000$ once again
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think that the Ethereum can reach the price of 1500 dollars
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
Well as far as i can see it is still in $400 levels which makes this assumption less accurate,we should know how these big players think so we can be more advance to their actions,one step from their plans! either way we shouldnt be losing our faith to cryptocurrencies because it can give us a good opportunity to grow our money.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Perhaps but the situation is very different compared than before where everyone is free to invest and advertise crypto. For me, eth reaching $1k again this year has only 1 over 1000 chance.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
Please do not make new threads for the sake of getting comments and merits. ETH will NOT hit 2000$, you can take this from me in written, screenshot it, and paste it on your wall. I would like to know what is the basis of your prediction? Did you do any kind of research or study graphs? How did you even come up with this number.
At maximum, ETH would be able to go till 800$ this year. It is not easy for a famous coin to do 4x. There is a lot of resistance that every coin faces after it reaches a particular range. Don't just assume things.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Well if that is your expectation i wont oppose to it,but IMO it wont even make $1k i think because most of the people has bought ethereum from the bottom of these bloody market which is at $300 ,that is why these big players arent going to allow this to happen simply because they wont get  a lot of profits from the market.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
I believed in that before market fall, but now I'm not sure about such numbers. This year we will see 1000-1500$ eth price I believe.
Activity: 282
There are a lot of chances , big chances if im thinking straight about this to beat his hight score value and reach 2000$ becouse he is one of the ambitions coins and a coin with  a great potentional . He will reach that value eventually  , we just nees to be patients , if not his year then the next year and so on . He will reach this value for sure .
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
I do not think so, I think the price of Ethereum will continue to be stable until the end of this year that is between $500 - $1500 no more...
Activity: 854
Ethereum is one of the many ambitious coins and it has the potential to go even higher than your projected price of $2000. I’m tipping it for $4000 or more as it’s peak for this year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
what do people think ??

Ethereum is the one of the top moving cryptocurrency coins and it is one of the tough competitors of the bitcoin also because recently I have seen the price charts of the Ethereum where it shows the potential and power of Ethereum which proves that it is the best coin next to the bitcoin and if needed it can beat the bitcoin too.This year it may reaches $2000 because till now there was a panic movement going on and now it has the chance to make a new record high soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
That is why it is always saying that Ethereum should not remove in your list because for sure it will rise more as tokens/coins are somewhat relying on Ethereum, so it is worth it to invest at bitcoin and ethereum don't forget this 2 coins to be added and to your reminders, keep this promoting too.
Activity: 183
I hope the air will generally begin to grow at a rapid irregular and faster, he would have already reached a price tag of at least $ 1,000
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
I think that $2000 is absolutely possible price for Ethereum in the end of the year, If we have a really good run like last year, may be $2500 is possible too.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
I have the same filling that eth will go to its peak.But The market is to low to reach that price.So maybe  It will go to its ath by end of the year but 2000$ maybe not this year.But yes it will go to 2000$ or more but we have to wait for that.If BTC go 30000 or maybe higher then eth also go to 2000$ or more.But there is some new and strong competitor this year one of them is neo.So this is one negative factor for ETH.Its hard to predict but eth has very good potential in his field.So just hope for best.
Activity: 199
Presale Starting May 1st
Yes it is already speculated that in this year Eth will rise in the said amount and will rise more depending on the value of bitcoin. So, better to hold Eth don't attempt to cash out when you have some of it.
Pages:
Jump to: