Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 57. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 13
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

always be possibilities for eth and other altcoin for rise again, i believe eth will hit 1.000 or maybe more in the end of this year, like last year eth hit 1.500$.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I certainly believe that after you restore the price of bitcoin, all altcoins will start to recover. But I'm not sure $ 2,000 is an achievable target for Ethereum. To do this, the price of bitcoin should rise to 20000-25000 dollars. Now it looks very doubtful. Let's see what the second half of the year will show us.

$1000-$1500, of ETH is expected by me. As the market rebounds back on a positive note we may see the value quoted in my post for sure.
People if shifts towards altcoins or in general towards cryptocurrencies rather than sticking to only Bitcoin, $1500, or even $2000 is not tough or it won't require any other coins to hit high value.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"
May be, but no body can predict where the market will go, whether uptrend or downtrend. But I am sure that all cryptocurrency price will rise in line of time because many new people will use it.
I think this year could be red.
Because this year a lot ICO and after ICO team want to cash out their ETH - and price go down.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
I think it is really possible, ehtereum has big potencial for achieve 2000 dollars. In my opinion it should happen until end of this year so we must only watching and waiting for this
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
what do people think ??

I hope so I'm still buying Ethereum I believe like Bitcoin price will zoom when the right times comes I am very patient on the top coin and not on other altcoins that are not performing well if ever it peak on $2000 eth holders will be so lucky especially those who bought at still buying at current price level.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
I certainly believe that after you restore the price of bitcoin, all altcoins will start to recover. But I'm not sure $ 2,000 is an achievable target for Ethereum. To do this, the price of bitcoin should rise to 20000-25000 dollars. Now it looks very doubtful. Let's see what the second half of the year will show us.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
what do people think ??

This speculation might be happen.There are lot of people predicts that all crypto coin will reach it's highest peak until the end of december,so let's all hope that this will be happen.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
lol, you never know. I hope that it will be 2k.. but afraid that it could be 200$ in next weeks/months. Unfortunately I am not so positive about that during last couple of weeks.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Who knows. Probably it will. With btc also also in limbo right now but is prospected to hit another all time high in thr latter part of this year, i think many alts will follow suit. Crypto will slowly rise after this market debacle.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
it's difficult to predict price in future, predictions of experts can also misses.
just increase up to $1000 in this year, that's make me quite happy. this loss market is just beartrap, I hope eth reach $1000++ soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
what do people think ??

Ethereum will reach $2,000.00 and beyond this year, last year  January Ethereum price  started at less than $10 but finishes at a very high price. Currently Ethereum price is moving within the price of $360--$400,this shouldn't be taken as a no hope situation because all the market are bleeding but after the Bear rule comes the Bull. So,ETH price can even hit $2,000.00 -$4,000.00.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I must say, expect the unexpected.
Last year, on its first quarter, bitcoin was predicted to peak at 2500$ by the end of the year but it did climb to almost 8 times the expectation. It is not impossible to happen also to ethereum. Still, we have to be wary on the amount of funds we invest cause it can also kill us in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
what do people think ??

Prices of all Altcoins are related to BTC,when BTC goes up the same trend is shown by other and vice versa.right now the market is very low so it's not possible for ETH to reach this price.last year BTC grew to ever height of $19782,rest altcoins also increase.when BTC would lie between 25k-30k then ETH can achieve this price.
Activity: 187
maybe yes, maybe not. it so unpredictable.. but i believe also that ethereum can reach that price or more than that. october - December that is the green heavy lines i think.
Activity: 318
what do people think ??

Yes in the year 2018 ethereum can reach 2k, although currently fall but I believe in the year 2018 ethereum can increase to 2k at the end of the year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
Well in crypto world any thing can happen, it could reach that amount or even more, or it will even go down below what it is today. market depends on the happening around the crypto space. If good news keep coming to crypto, it will create fomo and people will join but if it is bad news it will create fud, more people will leave. so it all depends on the news. But we all hope for a good news all the time.
Activity: 182
The stock photography revolution
I hope so but I think your topic should be moved to speculation (Altcoins), it's better place for price prediction topic like this. ETH is the queen after the king, Bitcoin, it's the best altcoin and the basement of a lot of ICO projects, after this downward trend, I believe ETH can easily reach to 2000$ Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Guys, I believe that the price of $ 2,000 depends on several factors:
1. How much will bitcoin cost. If it will cost 25k + dollars, then the price of 2k is the real price!
2. If there is no split in the Ethereum team and they will not switch to the POC.
3. Now a lot of other blockboys are starting to develop. NEO, Icon, Komodo, Waves, Stratis. They can make a good competition and greatly affect the price of the Ethereum.
What do you think about it ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
It is very hard to predict the future but I think it is easy for Ethereum to reach $2000 till the end of this year.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
what do people think ??

I don't think that this is possible with the current market, volume and prices.

While in 2017 the only real competitor of ETH was WAVES, in 2018 there are NEO + few more strong smart contract platforms. ETH is still powerful, but it will not reach $2K unless BTC reach $50K...
Pages:
Jump to: