Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 49. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
In fact, I think that the maximum eth this year will be higher. If we look at the graph of the previous year, we will see that eth flew to the moon, this year we should not expect the same success, but I think x2 from its maximum it will show, because the eth network still uses the majority of ICO
Activity: 27
I think that at the end of this year the ether will catch up with its price.
Activity: 25
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

ETH has so much potential and this is the only digital currency that can replace the BTC for being the no.1 coins in the market. I have invested so much in ETH than BTC because ETH will be the future. I'm hoping that it will hit more or less 2,500$ this year for a new record.
Activity: 140
maybe it can reach that, the founder of eth also speaking like that too
eth are very promising altcoin to increase in it price and also there many investor in it and many project using eth block
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Lets goddamn hope so!
Activity: 136
Can the same thing about anything to say. If btc will reach the mark of 40k$ that ethereum, and more will cost, well, my opinion.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
No one knows for sure. what we know nonetheless is that ethereum price right now is under value. Ethereum have been developing quite well from last year up untik this time. There is more that will be accomplish in ethereum development. Ethereum price should be way more than this!
In the crypto currency world you cannot set aside Etherium  in fact it's the number 2,crypto currency next to bitcoin, etherium infrastructure is the edge of Ethereum that make it the next crypto currency to look  up to.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
No one knows for sure. what we know nonetheless is that ethereum price right now is under value. Ethereum have been developing quite well from last year up untik this time. There is more that will be accomplish in ethereum development. Ethereum price should be way more than this!
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
I think it will probably reach to that peak, maybe on december 2018, but its just too early to decide as of now. After all of the market corrections happening and the price of eth was way to below. But I have a strong gut that the price of eth will dramatically recovers before december 2018 ends. For now, better buy more eth while the price of it was still low. Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Any positive forecast is good. We can’t get enough of them here, there in mainstream media and everywhere in between. My prediction is that there will be more predictions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

I think it will be impossible because there are lot of obstacles for Ethereum to reach that price like the market is in difficult for the last 4 months now in which the price of Ethereum is struggling too then if the ban advertising will fully take effect by the social media giants like FB, youtube and twitter then the number of ICO will reduce making the demand of Ethereum to reduce too. I heard Google is finalizing their policy to start banning ICO advertising as soon as possible.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
what do people think ??
There is probability, but i think ethereum only able to reach 800 $ in this year. Eth used to be great but the market is unstable and seems many problem coming a head and there will be adjusment for a few month but i do still believe that eth eventually will bounce back.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
You are right. It could be reach this level, need to see if can reach it, the next bull run. It could be interesting to see the next move of the market. The probability is really high anyway.

Another bull run... as long as the gains are sustained and not like this where massive pump followed by slow decline - this is classic pump and dump behaviour.

I agree, we rather need a steady and stable growth period instead another pump and dump. Apart from that I doubt Ethereum will be so high again in the near future...we are rather approaching 6 months all time low
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
altcoin prices have started to rise again as well as eth prices and to reach the peak price in this year may happen because the market started good again and I hope the price eth stable
Activity: 56
You are right. It could be reach this level, need to see if can reach it, the next bull run. It could be interesting to see the next move of the market. The probability is really high anyway.

Another bull run... as long as the gains are sustained and not like this where massive pump followed by slow decline - this is classic pump and dump behaviour.
Activity: 61
May will be not but I think this year is its either. At this point, Ethereum is one of the coins I love. I am accumulating more of it especially now, it is very cheap.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Possible it wont going to reach that peak ,because i dont see any improvements it bitcoin's price movements,remember how bitcoin can dump the market that is why we should look into bitcoin first before any coin in the market,if bitcoin's value wont improve in the next few months surely ethereum and all of the altcoins will going to dumped too.
Yes it should be inversely proportional to what happens to the Bitcoin price movement. Altcoin price is strongly influenced by the price movement Bitcoin. But nothing is impossible, maybe Etherum price will increase even though Bitcoin price increase. I might rationally only say that the Etherum price will be at the 1,000USD. That is a very possible thing because I think Etherum is one Altcoin that has very good potential.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
Wow, I don't know if that will happen this year. I think the fall in the price of tokens + eth is so much bigger than the fall in bitcoin right now. So many fledgling companies that are going through a rough patch as a result of the bubble and so many ICOs that aren't getting any investors due to fear of regulations. I think that there is a possibility that eth will hit $2k, however I don't think it will happen until well known publicly traded managed funds start investing in ICOs on behalf of small investors. But by then the landscape of the entire crypto world will be different.

Exactly, as the price of ETH goes back to its June peak. So the way I look at things, if there are good news that will come along coming from Vitalik or the main dev behind, ETH will increase its price again but I don't know if it can hit $2K this year. The top floor price I predict will be the boundaries of $1200-$1400.

But if they can sustained that price in 2019, sooner or later it will goes to $2K. We all know that everything is based on speculation, so if there's scaling issue have been resolved or they releases improvement in the next couple of months, I'm sure that investors will renewed their interest on ETH and maybe we will see another bullrun.

Activity: 196
Possible it wont going to reach that peak ,because i dont see any improvements it bitcoin's price movements,remember how bitcoin can dump the market that is why we should look into bitcoin first before any coin in the market,if bitcoin's value wont improve in the next few months surely ethereum and all of the altcoins will going to dumped too.
Pages:
Jump to: