Pages:
Author

Topic: I think this year 1 eth will peak at $ 2000 - page 56. (Read 5637 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It's true that I'm sure that if the future of ETH is going to be high again, hopefully we hope it will happen in 2018. We'll see that now all coin prices have gone up bit by bit.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

Maybe yes, maybe no. Because no one knows what will happen to the price of ETH, it is hard to predict because volatility exist here. But i heard there was upcoming ETH fork and there will be new development so maybe we will see a Strong ETH in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
When the cryptocurrency market grows rapidly in 2017, at that time also more the emergence of negative issues that cornered cryptocurrency. And Eth remains a prima donna after bitcoin. I think the price could reach $ 2,000.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
Its a no for me, it will be hard to it $2k this year. There are so many regulations given by powerful countries to cryproxurrency which will make it hard to reach a new high value again. You can see the effect now in the market, values are fluctuating, most of coins are in dip. If many countries will accept cryptos, it may reach a new high value again.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
I think that by the end of the year Etherium will cost at least 3000 dollars. I put all my money in Ethereum. I hope I'm not wrong
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
Yes it is possible, like last year. However, eth is heavy enough to jump up to $ 2k if it now goes below $ 400. The market is unpredictable, whether it will go up or down, we just wait and expect the increase to happen.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
what do people think ??
Once a year reached a new peak, last year was $ 1,500, this year will be $ 2,000 "may"

Not a chance. ETH has been lucky to ride the huge crypto pump that happened last year, and it's probably going to continue following the general trend of where bitcoin goes. And this year there is some really bearish outlook on bitcoin's price, so I doubt that ETH will even hold its current price level for long let alone making a dash for another rally.

ETH has been overhyped for a long time, right now it's even crashing against BTC.

I'd say that it'll peak at around $700 for the year, but its average price will be significantly lower than the second half of last year, imho.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
Maybe , or maybe not. Its depends how BTC will change. Btc effect all coins like ETH. If BTC rises , ETH can rise , reach high prices.
If we see a rally in the market with the help of bitcoin, we might see the entire market recovering, but other than that i do not see the price of ETH peaking over to two thousand dollars, the market is changing and with regulations coming up, ETH will be one of the coin that is going to get affected by the regulation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Maybe , or maybe not. Its depends how BTC will change. Btc effect all coins like ETH. If BTC rises , ETH can rise , reach high prices.
Activity: 588
No! and once again no! It is very risky to keep funds on the stock exchange purse, because at any moment the exchange can close and you can do nothing more with money, with your money, which has already become not yours.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
It's could well be. But it is very much dependent on whales.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
The ether can reach a level of 2000 dollars this year. This is quite an achievable goal for such a strong coin. But before that, it can also fall below $ 200. Wink
All is possible with ethereum since price is very active. Since ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency a big chance that this could hit at higher prices this year. If this would happen ofcourse many of us will earned profit.
Activity: 56
It is unlikely, because so far little good news. In addition, promising projects as EOS, NEO will take away part of the capital from the etherium.
Activity: 406
homt.net
what do people think ??
Its maybe or maybe not. Because ETH now under $500. Its very bad situation of ETH market, also all market.
There are no chance to get high price of ETH as I am think.
Most probably $1000 can go after the end Nov-Dec 2018.
If market will up, then $2000-$2500 can be hit easily.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
what do people think ??

I'm hoping this will happen because I have invested a lot in ETH these past few weeks. I think ETH is the only altcoin can take the place of BTC as being the no.1 digital currency right now in the market. It may or may not reach each peak but I'm seeing more than 2,500$ for etherium just give it time to recover and the other altcoins. Cryptocurrency is the future dude Smiley This is the best time to invest in ETH which is 300$.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
Sure why not, the whole pricing thing is a bit wild, and there is no good reason to have ethereum under 500 in the market. Perhaps further plans for Eth going PoS will make the price even higher.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform

I also expect that Ethereum will reach $ 2000 this year. However, I think to achieve this number, ethereum will need more than 1 year, and the bitcoin price must be $ 30000. I think the highest price ethereum that can be achieved this year is $ 1,600. It is hoped that ethereum will overcome this difficult period and recover in price.
Activity: 616
The ether can reach a level of 2000 dollars this year. This is quite an achievable goal for such a strong coin. But before that, it can also fall below $ 200. Wink
Activity: 99
I think its too early to say that my friend. Remember what happened last year. It almost same
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
I don't think this year we will see any rise. I'm waiting next year for next Ethereum rally.
Though I don't mind if they decide to rally this year. I have plenty of ETH but I'd like to have more from cheaper prices.
Pages:
Jump to: