Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 15. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 0
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
My coins are very great. Not even kidding. They are great for long term investments as well. I am talking about prg, xrp and eos. You can just have faith in them and they shall never disappoint you at all.
Activity: 191

There are some good coins which are having the best price to buy such as Tronx, Zilliqa, Solaris and Verge. Among of them, Tronx is very resonable to hold for a long term, you'd better consider about my suggestion
Activity: 182
According to me NEO, IOTA, Cardano, Waves are good choice for longterm, thier project and team members are very strong. They have huge potential to grow in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
I agree with most forum participants that the best choice for long-term investment is bitcoin and Ethereum. These two coins have the greatest potential for growth and have already established themselves as trustworthy. All other coins have prospects only in the short term and invest in them for the long time is risky.
Activity: 406
Merit: 16
For a very long investment it's - Ripple. I dont like Ripple, but for good profit, you can buy it.
Waves - it's good too for long term hold.
Activity: 182
Tronix and cardano are my choises as well...waves also is a good one...the other coin that i would like to add is EOS coin...great potential coin and can give massive return in the long term process...so good to hold some of that as well
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
If you plan long term investment best is low price coins because it will raise the price in future then you will get profits.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
Too many coins to choose from at the moment, better for you to make your own research and invest in all the coins that are on the top 10 or 15 of coinmarketcap, you are never going to be losing money if you invest on them for a long term

If the money are pretty good and suit to try bitcoin then why not for me this is such an good long term investment and if not for you suit the money that you are willing to take potential altcoin are there but try to know what are those coin and how can you fond them it may takes a lot of time and patience.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
a good solution now is to catch interesting projects, the price of which is now on your minimum and leave these coins for the mid-term
Activity: 156
MY opinion, you could try these coins;-

IOTA
NEO
DASH
EOS

It has a better cryptocurrency to invest for the long term.
Activity: 70
I think bitcoin is the best choice for long - term investments.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
Too many coins to choose from at the moment, better for you to make your own research and invest in all the coins that are on the top 10 or 15 of coinmarketcap, you are never going to be losing money if you invest on them for a long term
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

You can choose ethereum for long-term investments because ethereum is the second best coin after bitcoin, ethereum has the potential to continue growing so that it will make a profit for you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
You can start with Bitcoin or Ethereum, they are the best for long term investment, both being stable and reliable. You can hodl them long or short term. Also I think that you can supplement your portfolio with Ripple, Litecoin, and NEO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Now you can buy a lot of promising coins at very low prices. But I still advise a little wait, maybe the price will be even lower.
Activity: 23
Ethereum, EOS, Cardano, NEO
Activity: 126
If you look at the current market, I think you should not choose to invest now. Now the market is falling all the way, you still invest, I think you really have the courage, I admire you.
If it is me, my choice is to wait and see.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
To my mind the best choice for you it's buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it's the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I don't like this altcoin.

In my opinion, the safe long term investment would be in Ethereum, NEO, Monero, Litecoin. These coins have a strong potential to give you good ROI.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
To my mind the best choice for you it's buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it's the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I don't like this altcoin.
Activity: 41
In the event that your going for long haul venture I think the best decision is to put resources into Bitcoin despite the fact that the cost or esteem isn't steady I am almost certain that later on Bitcoin will rule all . So go for Bitcoin in long haul speculation . Likewise Bitcoin is the substance of cryotpcurrency so it is best to contribute on it. The more you hold likewise the Bitcoin the more conceivable benefit will come. For the time being be patient and sit tight for Bitcoin time for rise once more.
Pages:
Jump to: