Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 14. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I am sure that for the long-term perspective of today's market, you need to invest in altcoins such as ICON or NEM which are in the top 50, I think that these projects will definitely begin their growth in the near future as soon as bitcoin starts to rise again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
Crypto industry is a very promising type of investment. A good choice for a long-term investment is the Cryptocurrency - BTC, Pundi X, EOS, NEO. Keep an eye on the crypto currency market, it is very promising.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is always the best option for long-term investment
Activity: 364
EOS looks very good, take a look at it. It can solve all ETH scalability problems and then there will be tothemoon
Activity: 130
It's a good thing you are looking to invest for a long term. You should know however that there are quite a number of options you have if you are looking to invest in a good coin. I could give you a suggestion though, but I would rather you do your own research and make a good choice for yourself. Anyways, I would suggest you look into investing in bitcoin or ethereum. Those two are the two most trusted coins in the crptosphere.
Activity: 234
Put your money in EOS and Ethereum, both have their own amazing blockchains which are fully functional, They will support a lot of tokens in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
I am sure that there are many coins that will be the best coin for a long-term investment but I only know that bitcoin is the best coin that we can use as our investment. so my choice is bitcoin
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
Have you looked into STK?  It may be a touch risky however they have an agreement (5 year) with Mastercard.  It may be the big credit card crypto project we have all been waiting for.  Best thing is no one sees it yet so the price is still very low.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
For a long time, it's better to invest in top tokens. But you can allocate a budget for investing in prospective tokens. In what names it is better to invest I can not prompt
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Long-term investments are good with the constant growth of coins in the price. However, we see that the growth of the price of the crypto currency periodically alternates with the decline. Therefore, even the most promising coins in the period of the fall of the market do not bring the desired revenues. In order for profit to be much higher, you need at least periodically to sell part of its coins, when they significantly rise in price and buy at a significant decrease. Promising at this time I believe ethereum and EOS.
Activity: 1
Any of the top 10 to 20 cryptos are likely great long term investments.  Don't buy Ripple though, that's just an impostor.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
with the beginning chance as might to attains with the table to work with the longer terms of entrance, investors might have with decision as expending less on relatives as disputing use on limit with initials as beginning entrance with the table, and follows to arrange as the use of returns as exchange to collects and request with the chance of withdrawal to dedicated account of personal wallet with the token balance.

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
It is up to you,mate. there is no best advice, you have to analyse by yourself and take your own responsibility for decisions.
Now there are plenty of coins worth to invest in. Select some out of top 20 or top 100 crypto, but don't count on shitcoins
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
In my opinion every stable coin is a good investment. You have high chances of gaining good profit from those coins than trying your luck in low key coins. The biggest part of your investments I would put on already established coins like ETH, LTC and others or BTC. And some small amount you can try on investing into new projects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
ADA is going to be a giant in the future. It's a dual layer computational/settlement blockchain that allows a person/company to abide by their countries regulations on the settlement layer.
Activity: 392
For long time I suggest you to invest bitcoin and ethereum because I am sure both of them can survive for long time and they are strongest competitor for others for future.
But you can invest your funds in bitcoin because today we have so many unbelievers, but because we know the crypto currency market is highly manipulated and the rich are very skilled in using psychological manipulation techniques.
Activity: 12
ETH should do well long term if it can scale.
Activity: 168

There are some good coins which are having the best price to buy such as Tronx, Zilliqa, Solaris and Verge. Among of them, Tronx is very resonable to hold for a long term, you'd better consider about my suggestion
Activity: 136
For long time I suggest you to invest bitcoin and ethereum because I am sure both of them can survive for long time and they are strongest competitor for others for future.
Activity: 168
Well, I would tell you three which you can invest in without a second thought. These are lamden, power house and cardano. I am investing in them since a long time now and they have been extremely satisfying.
Pages:
Jump to: