Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 41. (Read 4954 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 100
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help

I think a coin that is perfect and very profitable and promising only bitcoin only, because if you look at the condition of total supply bitcoin owned is very limited but it has a very high demand make the bitcoin gives the advantage that is very much if you hold it for the long haul.

No doubt bitcoin is the most established, strong and trusted crypto and with it everyone can hold it for long period with anticipation of getting a good profit. And it's the most safe to invest because we know how it moves and time to time people are getting their interest in it and invest. I would suggest to look for a coin that have a finite supply and have a high circulating supply so the value will surge eventually.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

As for me , the best long term investment is bitcoin for it has proven us a lot and it has been proving us of it's capability to rise and provide us a good profit in due time. Bitcoin is recovering again and it's a good start for us to hold it for a long term investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
You can buy NEO,ETH, BTC. It is the common idea. In my opinion you can buy GVT, INS, NEBL too. I believe their future
Activity: 194
i would say that bitcoin and ethereum are the most trustable coins on the market, but it is true, bitcoin has been in here for more than 9 years already, and ethereum is pretty new (less than four years)
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Honestly for the long term the best coin for you is bitcoin, because it is the strongest coin in the market and that  means that it has the best potential and the best chance of pulling through the years and still be intact. Although if you are looking to invest in altcoins then you might as well buy into the ethereum and NEO coins and hold onto them
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
i think it is btc,eth,2 coin is very strong and safer,you can invest long time eth,btc with 80% money,you can invest bnb,bcd,i like bcd and i am investing bcd,it is hardfok of btc,i hope it can grow as bch,btg
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
Take some NEO and XLM. Don't touch at least 2 years. So it can be good as long term investment
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

I think a coin that is perfect and very profitable and promising only bitcoin only, because if you look at the condition of total supply bitcoin owned is very limited but it has a very high demand make the bitcoin gives the advantage that is very much if you hold it for the long haul.
Activity: 23
NEO            - Already top 10 coin but still very undervalued
BTCP           - For the team and contributors.. alot of work going on here
TAAS           - Utilise proffessionals to sort through the ICOs
ZER (ZERO) - A huge community based privacy coin, low supply and only around 1 USD at the moment. 1/12th ATH at the moment.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
Btc and eth for a long term is a good choice. They will definitely give a good profit in the future.

In the case of daily trading, I would look for coins that have the potential for a rapid price increase such as it will list on some big exchanges.
Activity: 45
maybe u should buy some bitcoins and eth at the dip
in altcoins u should check some good and promising projects like thugcoin. thugcoin has capability to rise so u should invest in thugcoin for long term investmnet.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
to invest long-term fixed its main choice is bitcoin,of course bitcoin have a bigger profit than the other coin,but for altcoin i prefer to invest with coin ethereum,ethereum is a very good coin
Bitcoin is not the biggest gainer, AFAIK, it was Ripple which was the biggest gainer in the year 2017 so that
means that investing in altcoin is also profit, maybe we did not notice because bitcoin is the most popular and it has a dominance rate of over 30%
in the entire market now.
Activity: 159
I have heard about the project Hydro, its coin is cost a little now, but it is promising to give xx in a future.
Activity: 190
In my opinion, for a long-term investment the etherium and NEO will be a good coin. If bitcoin reaches the level of 12,700, then the cryptomarket will go up and the altcoins will bring a good profit.
Activity: 448
If you are interested in a promising project and even at the ico stage, Please pay attention to the Egretta project, it will not disappoint you and will give good growth in the long term
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
Bitcoin is the most solid choice for a long term investment. Its value may fluctuate a little bit but it is part of what bitcoin is. It is decentralized and no one can control or manipulate its value. But if you look at the demand curve of bitcoin all course starting from the start, we can see that bitcoin's value is just continuously rising which is a good thing for long term investors.
copper member
Activity: 336
Choose a low rate altcoin for long term investment but that altcoin must be within top 10 market caps. You can also diversify your investment among some good altcoins for better result in long term investment.But before any investment be sure that you are in a good position for hold if there is any market crashe,so set your goal and start.good luck.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
If you don't mind taking a risk, go for a ultra low capped, low supply coin behind a project that is planning to make a real product out of blockchain. Maybe spread out between low risk and some high risk investments (like ICO's or tokens/coins just out of ICO)?

I for example have invested in projects like Effect.AI and Chainium (and the one in my sig), because they are still in its infancy and I expect a lot from both long term. But maybe these are no low risk project, can't predict developments this far ahead. Dyor Smiley
Activity: 20
I think etherum is the best for a long term investment.
Activity: 173
For long term , firstly pick top 5 or 10 coin.I suggest , ETH , NEO and BTC. Dont hesitate with these 3 coins.Good luck!

I still believe investment in long term is more beneficial than day trading and you don't need to worry if there's a price fluctuation, the best thing you do is to choose bitcoin and ethereum as your primary investment over other crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: