Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 40. (Read 4954 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Exactly, a long term investment is the most thing to do for those users want a huge amount of profit. As the time goes by many people want to join in signature campagn because money is here which they need to gain extra effort to have a great amount of profit in the future as the only time can tell for each and everyone of us.
Activity: 532
Actually mate, it depends upon the user on what particular exchange that can be comfortable. Which each and everyone of us have a distinct comfort zone by doing in such trading process as we aiming to have more profit by comparing other exchange sites.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
In my opinion, you should break the whole amount into a few coins! Bebitcoin is mandatory, preferably the ethereum and NEO (I think that in 2018 they will show very strong growth!). Further to your discretion, I for example keep cardano, eos, lightcoin, ethereum classic and bitcoin cash.
Activity: 462
In my opinion the project that possible to become bigger and strong is Aion, ONT and ZIL. The price of hese coins still able to going up multiple times in long term.  All these project pass tesnet already and the fundamental will strong because they give more benefits to the community.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I am now holding a bigger variety of coins myself and I believe ETHOS, EOS, ICON, VEN AND CARDANO have a good way to go. I also decided to buy a couple of hundred of WANCHAIN as well. I am now also waiting for QUARKCHAIN to launch as it will be the first ever coin to introduce cross sharding. Telegram is down at the moment but their ICO will be in may/june sometime so I am hoping I can get a few eth in that before it explodes on the exchanges because I believe that might be a good one to get into early on. I missed out getting all the other infrastructure coins really early so this time I do not want to miss that chance anymore.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help

I'm afraid if your thinking to invest in ICO because I heard many of newly introduced ICO's are scam, I am not saying all, but some of them so you have to do some research before investing. If you really want a long-term investment you can go with BTC because it dominates the market share in digital currency and has the most trading volume. If you plan to invest in altcoins, ETH would be your best choice because of its sustainability and potential growth same as BTC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I think the future for these tokens will be beautiful.
Wanchain, Rocktoken, Ins and Wepower.
Activity: 224
There are actually a lot of coins for long term investment but avt, eth, litecoin, and monero would be great options. Most of these coins have been around for a while except for avt which i think is new. However, these coins are actually
Good for long terminvestments and their projects are actually promising and has huge potential.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Why not invest few dollars in my token WSPU2 now?
You will get at the start Monthly bonuses and later profit in ETH depending on the U2 site profit.
Bonus + ETH + price up will give you a good earning...
Activity: 378
You can go with Ethereum,Neo and Monero are the best coins for long term investment as per my opinion. These coins have strong fundamentals and they have potential to give you good returns.
Activity: 147
I would choose between eth and neo.  I think these are good coins for investment for a long time.  You can buy some coins from the top 10.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
You sound like a child trying to convince another child, why are you saying that the sky is the limit? Came on mate, be realistic, bitcoin is not gonna touch millions of dollars in terms of value, because it is more than impossible.
the best choice for a long-term investment is bitcoin because in the future, the bitcoin price will get really high and only the sky is limit. but of course, besides it increases, the bitcoin price will decrease too so we need to be patient. but if you really like with ethereum, you can invest your money in ethereum too but all in all, it will be back to bitcoin because bitcoin is the best investment that we can have. every one of us might have different altcoin to be our investment and we need to choose with care so we can make a lot of money in the future.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
the best choice for a long-term investment is bitcoin because in the future, the bitcoin price will get really high and only the sky is limit. but of course, besides it increases, the bitcoin price will decrease too so we need to be patient. but if you really like with ethereum, you can invest your money in ethereum too but all in all, it will be back to bitcoin because bitcoin is the best investment that we can have. every one of us might have different altcoin to be our investment and we need to choose with care so we can make a lot of money in the future.
Activity: 146

For long term investment you should choose those coins which are technology wise proficient,constantly supported by developers,registered on many exchanges.currently I am holding following coins BTC,ETH ADA,XLM,EOS etc.all the coins are increasing in value.I these days.

A good choice! I also keep these coins all! They all have to give a little growth !! Especially the EOS! But with long-term investment, it's better to pay all the money !!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

For long term investment you should choose those coins which are technology wise proficient,constantly supported by developers,registered on many exchanges.currently I am holding following coins BTC,ETH ADA,XLM,EOS etc.all the coins are increasing in value.I these days.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
IMO Bitcoin is always best for long term investment. But I would not recommend investing in one coin only. So I would buy also Ethereum, NEO and probably Cardano.
Activity: 154
It seems to me the best option to hold coins for a long term is ETH, BTC and NEO.  I advise you not to invest in one coin.
Activity: 512
I can suggest you to go with Spectiv ( sig)It is really good project with a great team, it will show yourself more in this month. I believe it’s future this is my personal choice. Search well before you invest in your money.
lambs have long been listed on the market and in due time even participation in the Bounty of the company were very promising. Therefore in the future I hope for this project very much.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
I can suggest you to go with Spectiv ( sig)It is really good project with a great team, it will show yourself more in this month. I believe it’s future this is my personal choice. Search well before you invest in your money.
Activity: 280
You should go for Ripple and Ethereum, they are one of the best coin for a long term investment and they are growing faster in crypto community
Pages:
Jump to: