Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 39. (Read 4954 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

my preference is long term investments because it is difficult to predict the number of short term investments, but it is not so difficult to earn long term wages so I think long term
Activity: 112
Bitcoin is where I choose to hold the bulk of my crypto currency investments. As far as long term investments go I believe that Bitcoin will prove to be strong investments. Obviously bitcoin is worth more at the moment but there is something to be said about trends. For example if you look at the history of bitcoin is trading at almost 100 USD more that bitcoin was trading for at the same time in its life. 
Activity: 93
if you want to invest. I suggest you invest in some ICO, and you can also invest in ENLTE. investing in ENLTE is a very good decision and will benefit a lot
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
I am also interested in this issue and decided to invest in EOS. But now the price of EOS tokens has increased very much and I will wait for price for token to 3-5$. I think through couple of weeks this will be possible.
Activity: 137
In my opinion, the most promising coins - BTC>ETH>DASH>LTC. Of course, there are altcoins that will show a high percentage of growth in the near future, it is necessary to analyze
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
Mostly I just stick with the top two coins which are bitcoin and ethereum as you can never go wrong with them. These are the best projects to put your money into and even if everyone might be screaming in your ear how there is more money to make with new altcoins, you are relatively safer with the two coins than with new altcoins.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
I believe the best cryptocurrency for long time investment is bitcoin.  Its reputation in the market is incomparable and bitcoin name is already established throughout the years. 

On the other hand, if you prefer an altcoin, you can choose ether.  It is the next good crypto next to bitcoin for long time investment.  With the presence of ethereum platform, ether will last long because many projects that are aided by blockchain technology became feasible because of it.   So, ether as its fuel will become more valuable in the future, therefore, it is also good for long time investment.

If you want to put some of your investment into a token, you can invest in IOS.  Unlike other tokens, IOS address the two most controversial problems associated with all other cryptocurrencies which are scalability and efficiency.   This token will surely became more valuable in the future so, it is good for long time investment as well.
Activity: 294
Many coins are now good to invest in the long run. You can also invest bitcoin in the long run, I think the profit you will get will be maximal because of the bitcoin price the longer the higher. However, you can also invest your money into altcoins, Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO for example.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
To invest long term of course you must select the coin with its development. You can also find out the total supply of coins that you will buy. If I were to prefer a long-term investment on price because of the bitcoin is always unstable. If you're a short-term investment you can buy Altcoin Ethereum, Ripple, Cardano and Bch as this seems to me to have a great potential.
Activity: 6
cadano, bluzelle
Activity: 168
This is a difficult question to ask because it's hard to know the future. I think third generation blockchains such as Cardano and EOS will have a big year this year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
I can highly recommended to you ZIL and SENC. I personally keep zilliqa for long time. still 30x from the ico price now. the technology is powerful.

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Maybe you should specify what kind of investment you are interested into, precious metals, precious stones or in fiat money. If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, the best and safest long term investment I highly recommend is Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
In my opinion 50% of your portfolio should be for BTC and ETH because many expert predicted BTC will going up to $92K and ETH will be to $2500 in 1 or 2 years. And others coin that has massive potential is XLM, DASH, LTC, NEO, ONT, ZIL, VECHAIN, AION. Alot of choice in the market so in this bullish trend is more easy to make profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
If you have a decent amount of capital but you do not want an expensive coin then ethereum is the best coin to invest since the price do really have the potential to increase even more in the market, so keep your eth coins if you have a huge amount of it.
Activity: 53
BTC is still the one recommended for long term investments as the guys BTC is just starting to get noticed by the business guys which means they will just start in sending money into the bitcoin industry.
Activity: 700

If we want to long run with our crypto investment, better choose bitcoin or ethereum. Both coin is more safe for long term because daily volume transaction is biggest in market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
So you posted this query around february, by that time the market is on its bearish state. I hope you bought a tonne of coins especially those in the top 15 in markep cap. Personally, for long term holding, I suggest to invest in TRX and ADA they have a really long term active goal and I truly trust these coins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102

Try to buy low coins/tokens that is in top 100 in coinmarketcap like TRX , ADA , DCN , etc. Since this will consider as long term who knows maybe one day you are already a millionaire just holding those crypto .
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
If you really want a long term investment, you should choose coins that will be burn after use like Ripple. After so many years, its value will rise up because of burning its coins every 100,000 transactions (correct me if I'm wrong). We all know that if the coin total supply is less and lesser every day, week, month or year, it's value will get higher. Better read everything about Ripple first so that you can be sure that I am right.
Pages:
Jump to: