Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 5. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
For long-term investment, it would be best to use all possible options that exist today for data analysis, because it is the data analysis that is most important today on the market, what do you think about this?
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
The most profitable is short-term trading in the cryptocurrency market due to its high volatility. A good alternative to it is long-term investment in top-end coins . btc , xrp and eth - this is obviously a good choice for long-term investment , because each of them has a good basis for further growth.
Activity: 980
The market is at its bottom and every coin is now available at very cheap price from its year high. You can choose any coin from top 20 coins as all are well established and most trusted coins of the investors of this market and highest liquidity and volume.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
50% Bitcoin and 50% Ethereum is a good choice for small risk long term portfolio but I can recommend look for QuarkChain (QKC) because it's most promising altcoin to HODL now but DYOR.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
if it is a long-term investment, u can consider privacy coins. such as , zash, monero,dash. in the near future, many countries will tax encryption. privacy coins will become more and more popular. last December, the South Koream government plans to tax the encryption, dash rose 1.5 times in a few days.
Merit: 287
The approach to long-term investments should be thought out as much as possible, and you must be sure that this coin will not fall at all to 0, in the process of long-term storage!
Activity: 602
Wow, it's a very good choice for you, a long term investment. And the best of it is buy now while market are low, buy good coins or much better those coin belong to the top. You can also research first before buying.
Activity: 364
For a long time, I would buy a ripple. In my opinion, this coin has good prospects. In the future, it will be actively used in banks and other financial organizations.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
As a long-term investment only Bitcoin can prove to be a good side. Other coins are very risky to buy for such a period.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
I will recommend you get yourself some of the potential top ten altcoins. Long term investment of these coins will really yield you much Get some altcoins now and you will see it worth later.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Long-term investments are often chosen by investors as bitcoin and ethereum. You can invest in it. But if you have large capital and want to take risks I think you can also invest in NEO and Litecoin. It is highly regarded and has great growth potential in the future.
Activity: 364
I think that now is a very bad time to buy coins in a long-term portfolio. It seems to me that you should wait for the market reversal.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
First recommendation from my side will be BITCOIN for sure. Otherwise, if you want to go for altcoins, you can go with ETHEREUM, RIPPLE or WAVES.
Activity: 322
Looking for long term investment then I will say ethereum is a good one to invest on, i still think the price of the coin will still go up so high in the near future, so i think ethereum is good for that long term investment
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
There are two safe investment choices for you. It is recommended that you buy bitcoin and ETH for long term storage. These are the best virtual currency and I think its worth going up in the future to make you profitable.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Best choice or option fill your bags with cheap tokens or bitcoin now, ive seen high potential coins wich are in bargain thus this is the best time to go shopping investing now is good
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
I think the best cryptocurrency for long term investment is still bitcoin which the price was fluctuate even the supply and demand. Bitcoin was have the biggest volume in the market so that I think once you do long term investment with bitcoin you can probably earn huge income.
Activity: 800
It all depends on your ability to take risks. The safest investment for a long term is bitcoin or ethereum, of course. Altcoins are more risky, but you can expect a big profit by investing in this part of the market.

It depends on how long to invest money. If for a year or two, then I would agree. If for a longer period, then I'm not sure that Bitcoin and Ethereum will be still on top. Many competitors have come to this market.
In the long run, I still think that BTC and ETH will always be at the top. The altcoin is growing fast, but it can't easily overtake BTC and ETH. BTC and ETH are the two cryptocurrency decisions that determine this entire market. And if one of them is replaced, I think the market will be very chaotic
Activity: 339
It all depends on your ability to take risks. The safest investment for a long term is bitcoin or ethereum, of course. Altcoins are more risky, but you can expect a big profit by investing in this part of the market.

It depends on how long to invest money. If for a year or two, then I would agree. If for a longer period, then I'm not sure that Bitcoin and Ethereum will be still on top. Many competitors have come to this market.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
Pages:
Jump to: