Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 6. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 703
Merit: 250
The best coins for the long term investment are the top altcoins among top 20. I would take ETH, LTC, BCH, IOTA, NEO, XLM and some other coins and hold them for at least 2-3 years from now. It would bring a lot of benefits to all of us.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
For me, I would suggest for a good long term investment are bitcoin and ice-cream because of its popularity to individual. Research with your own you not based on what you see or read. Be sure to choose wisely before getting into a decision.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help

I mainly invest my money in the purchase of reliable top-20 altcoins, since they have already confirmed their stability and reliability of development. As the market recovers from the beginning of next year, they will consistently rise in price. Ethereum, Ripple, Waves and NEO are now my favorites on this list.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
ETH, BCC, XRP, and BTC are really good coins for long-term investment. All mentioned coins will grow in coming days or months so if you invest now you will have a chance to earn a handsome amount of profit in a very short period of time.
Activity: 405
I would recommend you to buy some bitcoins and etherium may be get also some litecoins,ripple,eos and neo,try to create your portfolio balanced,so the best and the safest choice is top-20 of coinmatketcap.
Yes, I agree with you. If we don't know much about cryptocurrency market, the coins in top 20 are the best choice. Almost of these coins are good so just choose some of them and start investment.
Activity: 378
You choose the right strategy. Patience is the key to success. I think that you need to start with the most famous coins, like Ethereum or stellar. If you have enough fund to buy other alts, do that. For example, icx and ocn.
Merit: 1
I will advice you to buy monero or xlm they are good for long time investment those 2 coins are strong and can be trusted
Activity: 131
Merit: 6

The best choices for long term investment now are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, BCH, WAVES and etc. Those coins are the promising coins that can lead you to success in the near future. I assure to you that it will pump soon and you will gain a huge profit! Smiley
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
In my own opinion, I think you should look into investing into top 50 coins on the coinmarketcap, those coins are established coins with high trading volume and as market recovers, they will increase more in value.
Activity: 756
It is for a long-term investment that bitcoin, ethereum and ripple must be taken. These coins will be sufficient to purchase and keep them for a couple of years, without worrying.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
If we want for long-term investment, then choosing coins that already have a large marketcap of at least $ 1 billion is a better and safer thing, and some coins that are worth buying are Ripple, Ethereum, Monero and Dash.
Activity: 378
Exactly, a long term investment is the most thing to do for those users want a huge amount of profit. As the time goes by many people want to join in signature campagn because money is here which they need to gain extra effort to have a great amount of profit in the future as the only time can tell for each and everyone of us.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
This topic was created in February 2018. Then there was still a hope that the crypto market would not show negative indicators. Unfortunately, the mood of investors towards long-term investment has worsened. Everyone wants to make a lot of quick and easy money, and I also want to. However, this is rarely the case. Money is not easy. It requires patience and hard work. It's my opinion.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Half of the portfolio should definitely be kept in Bitcoin. Also, part of the portfolio is better to keep in ethereum. I also advise you to study popular blockchain projects (ADA, IOTA, XRP, etc.). A small part of the funds can be allocated for ICO.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
The best choice is Bitcoin, it is definitely the most reliable and long-term investment. I advise you to distribute your money between bitcoin and a few of the top 10 altcoins. It will be reliable and will bring you a good profit.
Activity: 560
I would recommend you to buy some bitcoins and etherium may be get also some litecoins,ripple,eos and neo,try to create your portfolio balanced,so the best and the safest choice is top-20 of coinmatketcap.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
I think it is an iota and neo. Excellent coins, showed a very high growth last year, they are supported by many experts
Activity: 294
Merit: 14

I usually work with long-term investments. For investments, I mainly choose only the most reliable and safe investment directions. For example, I now continue to buy and hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Waves, they can steadily rise in price starting next year, when the market will start to gradually recover.
Activity: 210
If you count on long-term investments, now the most preferable solution for me is buying the most reliable coins. My favorites for promising investments are now becoming Bitcoin, Ethereum and LTC. They have already fully confirmed their reliability and stable development.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
Check the top 50 currencies and choose some coins for your. I would investigate each coin and think what coin will change the world. I am holding some coins from the top 50, but I prefer to take part in the new ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: