Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 7. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
in my opinion, both bitcoin and ether, Litecoin, are suitable for long-term investment, all of them are stable coins in my opinion.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
when you want to make a long-term investment then the best for you is maybe you can invest in bitcoin because we know that bitcoin has a very limited supply and bitcoin also has very high demand so that it will make the price of bitcoin very expensive so it's suitable for use for long-term investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
For me the best choice for a long term while market is still in a unstable condition, choose Bitcoin, ethereum and ripple. These are the top coins in coinmarketcap, has great potential and has a good outcome to invest.
Activity: 420
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help

I now recommend distributing my investment in the purchase of reliable top-20 altcoins. Personally, I now work with already proven coins that have proven themselves in the market to minimize their risks. In the new coins, I practically do not invest money.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I see bitcoin and ethereum as the best long term investment currently.
That is why i only invest in these two coins and not in other altcoins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
If you want to invest in the long term, then invest in Bitcoin and you will not lose, as this is the strongest coin in the cryptocurrency market and it will grow steadily from year to year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Well for long-term investments should the appropriate coins , which you can put on a good display in the future , I think right now the coin from the top will suit you
In any case, in the current state of the cryptocurrency market, any adequate actions to minimize their losses will not be relevant. I also prefer long-term storage of all my coins and refrain from trading at all.
Activity: 126
Well for long-term investments should the appropriate coins , which you can put on a good display in the future , I think right now the coin from the top will suit you
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
Bitcoin and ethereum. Those cryptocurrencies are for long term investment. Today, the price of bitcoin does not reach the peak but probably when there will be a good news or large investors that will come, it will rise up! I expect that bitcoin will reach 30k usd when 2020 comes on.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
In the bearish market we have, for long term investment I consider only top coins as other coins are more risky and they can disappear from the market.
I keep for long term only BTC, ETH and ADA. The rest of my coins are for trading purposes.
Activity: 210
judging by the position of the market you can sooo cool win if you invest in a promising project ...
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Are you sure you want to do it?? Than go for buy NEO which is best coin to chance pump in recently or you can invest separately in separate Coin. Some of percent in NEO, some Ethereum and some in TRON

This is true, bitcoin is still the first and recently showed quite a good performance.

Activity: 84
Well for me and my opinion bitcoin has always remind a good choice for a long term investment and it is good to invest into bitcoin now because many people have speculated bitcoin price going to 20k or more in few years to come.

HPQ.IO is a long term and stable investment.

Real industry, transparency, tangible product.

Activity: 224
Bitcoin is the best option in Cryptocurrency for long term investment.  Bitcoin is relatively stable in Cryptocurrency market,  and the strongest and biggest network is still bitcoin network.  I will advice you invest in bitcoin and watch your investment grow over the coming years!
Activity: 504
If you want to do long term investation, then we recommend that you choose the coin long run. I advise you to choose a bitcoin. because of the bitcoin is very suitable for long-term investments. his Ascension also every 4 years.
Activity: 51
In my opinion, you should invest in one of the 20 most capitalized coins in the market. These are good and promising projects. NEO seems to be a good choice. Good luck
Activity: 335
If it's a long-term investment. then we recommend that you choose a coin does have a great future. I advise you to invest in the bitcoin or ethereum alone for the long term.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
Long-term investment is the right choice and to do that I advise you to do your own research and don't ask anyone for advice, but if you do not have much experience then I recommend you to invest in BTC or ETH
Pages:
Jump to: