Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 8. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Just wanting is not enough to earn in crypto. High returns on long-term investments will be achieved only with a more or less growing market. It is difficult to predict - where the crypto market will go. In any investment need diligence and activity.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
The best choice to invest is Bitcoin because it is the most stable coin in the market although it suffer a huge decline, it is still better compared to other altcoin in the market. Second best is still Ethereum because it is the pioneer in Smart Contract platform.
copper member
Activity: 140
I think choosing altcoins with low value within the top 20 market charts could be a better option for long-term investment. The longer you hold them, the more possibility of making good profits if you can discipline yourself to hold even when it goes below your buying price.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0

1.ETH
2.DEX
3.NEO
4.EOS

These coins have a very smart contract and the platforms.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10

For a long term investment, i suggest to you is Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple because all those coins is a longterm investment. Holding for a long time and then sell it at the right time and you will gain profit. No more explanation because we all know that Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple is a long term investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
For a long term, i will choose BTC and ETH. Why? Bitcoin is the father of all coin in this cryptoworld and ETH smart contract feature already being used by a lot of coin and ICO. Beside that ETH has a good and active developer,  and already being accepted in a lot of exchanger. That two coins usually affected the other price. If they down 5% the others can bleeding more and they are more stable exactly.
Activity: 185
MY opinion, these are:-

1.tron
2.dash
3.neo
4.eos
Activity: 175
These coins are the best investment for the long term:-

ETH
RIPPLE
BTC
NEM
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I think long term investment in the world of cryptographic currencies is the most reasonable. Many suggest to you here

That is quite right and I think you should consider between ETH and NEO as it is gaining much interest and investment profit though smaller than bitcoin but it has certain stability.
Activity: 560
If i were you, I would to chose the LTC or NEO for long holding. They're altcoins in top, which have the perspective for holding on long term.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
Now is a good time to invest in the crypto currency. Most coins are very cheap, and this gives you the opportunity to buy them at a low price. I think that you need to pay attention to those coins that are in the TOP-10.
Activity: 28
i think neo is a good one
Activity: 406
To take 10-20 first of capitalization cryptocurrency and will wait a grow. If did you had interest in investments, which can to give a deep analysis to companie you haven't this question.
Activity: 98
Making long term investments require keen investigations on the coin which you wanna put your money into, You must make sure that the coin is one that can be relied on to earn you return over a period of time, Currently that coin is ETH,currently ethereum prices are falling, you can buy at current prices and wait for ethereum prices to rise in the next year
ETH and NEO are the currencies that will give you a huge profit after 3 years from now. Prominent currencies especially ETH and NEO are so many ICOs are collaborating with the money because they really have a great technology team behind them. Good luck.
My #1 top pick for right now is COSS.  They are strategically working on their product and not focusing on marketing during this bear market, so that they can release COSS 2.0 and focus on marketing when the next bull run happens.  At under $0.05 per token right now, it's a steal imo.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
welcome to crypto world my friend, which you can find many suggestion in this forum according to which way you want to spent your money to invest in cryptocurrency. i will suggest you to do your own research, and do not consider any suggestion. because if you take one suggestion and invest your money on it but going far from your expectation, you will blame other for your lost and start negative campaign fro cryptocurrency. if you are lazy enough to do research, we have bitcoin and ethereum, both of coin are main coin in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 178
Most people have lost money since the market entered 2018, and it looks like we have to take a long-term strategy to get through this bear market. My preferred coin is Bitcoin, and some other anonymous coins are worth holding for a long time.
Activity: 166
The best choice for long-term investment for me at this moment is Bitcoin .Because now many peoples using Bitcoin and also the price of Bitcoin is more stable than the other coins because bitcoin already has a strong foundation.
Activity: 336
Well, firstly you need to perform some coins from a perspective very many fell down,and there are action on it irabot,if Yes then feel free to buy in the future will grow with the good and such proatcol 10 pieces find,now you can find them,they are so Kaka all subsided,and buy
Pages:
Jump to: