Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 9. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
I think today it's relevant to consider the possibility of investing in powerful infrastructure projects that develop integrated solutions for mass collaboration and collective governance within the DAOs (companies, organizations, cities, nations). The most famous projects in this area today are DAOstack, Aragon, Bitnation, Colony Cool
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
to put with different option as listing with the ico market of table with the exchange as the use to follows of news and the regulation as release of market and developer to returns with supports on confinement.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I think long-term investment in Bitcoin and Ethereum is a very good choice, because the risk of investing in them is very small, but the price of Bitcoin is too high, there may not be much room for growth, if you want to get more Profit, then I think investing in Ethereum will be a better choice.
Now is just the time to buy the etherium, because the price for it hits the lows. Still there are many altcoins of the prospective, from which there will be good profits in the long run, but for some reason everyone buys bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I advice you several projects for long-term investments: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves. I believe these projects will be top3 next year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I can not tell you anything, because I do not understand why you ask such a question from the community, do you really think anyone will be able to tell you the right information? Now if I tell you what it is better to invest in bitcoin, will you listen to me? I think no.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I would advise investing in litecoin. I think that this is a very good choice for a long-term investment. There are fewer problems - more money.
Activity: 72
I can highly recommended to you ZIL and SENC. I personally keep zilliqa for long time. still 30x from the ico price now. the technology is powerful.
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 84
Choose a low rate altcoin for long term investment but that altcoin must be within top 10 market caps. You can also diversify your investment among some good altcoins for better result in long term investment.But before any investment be sure that you are in a good position for hold if there is any market crashe,so set your goal and start.good luck. For now I think crypto is the best long term investment, I would not only buy and ETH or bitcoin although they are the most popular now. Think of more undervalued assets now, you can buy a lot and just wait long term, even the top 10 in the market can give you a chance to
chance your future already.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
BITCOIN. Just go with it, don't listen to all the talk of people saying that bitcoin is dying, look at the market, all of the coins are still very much dependent on bitcoin which means that there is no way that a coin like that dies. Rather it will grow. With the kind of support that bitcoin gets, the kind of popularity that it has garnered in the last couple of years, that makes it the best coin to put your money in for the long term.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
I personally have been optimistic about Bitcoin and Ethereum. They have good records, security, development and application. I believe Bitcoin and Ethereum will dominate in the future. The best choice for long-term investment is Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Investing 8 ways there are more chances to success but also more chances to fail as there are lots of coins and not all of them can fail or can success.
IF you plan to invest in actual coins that are tradable and are on exchanges then this is a less possible chance to fail.
But also investing in ICOs is a good thing too if chosen correctly.

Activity: 30
I personally have been optimistic about Bitcoin and Ethereum. They have good records, security, development and application. I believe Bitcoin and Ethereum will dominate in the future. The best choice for long-term investment is Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 75
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help

for long-term investments you can buy ethereum or bitcoin. both have good profits for the long term, but you have to have a small capital to buy it, what else is bitcoin very high.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 598
The Martian Child

For long-term investment is only suitable bitcoin. All other coins can not be profitable for a long time it are better used for short-term investments.

You are funny. I bet big coins like ethereum, litecoin, nem and may more will grow bigger in the next few years. Bitcoin is good long term but I believe that some of these fundamentally sound coins will overtake.
Activity: 84
Ripple and ETH for sure, they are both very cheap right now
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
At present the market is going down a lot, this is the opportunity for us to get rich from buying low and selling high.
I highly appreciate the EOS and Binance coins. It really is the great altcoins and you should invest now.
I bought over 300 EOS and will decide to hold for 2 months.
Activity: 266
bitcoin is absolutely the best option for hodl right now. bitcoin chart movement is the best more than any other altcoins in a past few months
Activity: 364
Do not buy a cryptocurrency - this is the best option that today can be. Coins are getting cheaper by 10-15% per day, the market is in a state of collapse, the bubble is blown away.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

For long-term investment is only suitable bitcoin. All other coins can not be profitable for a long time it are better used for short-term investments.
Activity: 3
I think if you want to make a long-term investment, you should choose some relatively high value cryptocurrencies. I suggest that you can choose to use Bitcoin and Ethereum, both cryptocurrencies, for long-term investment.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
Go for ethereum. It has low price right now but soon once the bitcoins rockets up then Ethereum will also move up and will give good return. So my suggestion is to go for ethereum. There are some other coins also like ripple and verge.
Pages:
Jump to: