Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 10. (Read 4928 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
I think long-term investment in Bitcoin and Ethereum is a very good choice, because the risk of investing in them is very small, but the price of Bitcoin is too high, there may not be much room for growth, if you want to get more Profit, then I think investing in Ethereum will be a better choice.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
I would like to suggest some good and future potential altcoins for you which are all good for a long term investment %
Ethereum
Ripple
Ada
EOS
XRP
These one I have them in my portfolio because they have great potential!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think that one should invest long term in bitcoin and ETH, because these are the two most msin coins on the crypto market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The best choice is ethereum because of the smart contracts that has a bright future. You can also consider bitcoin since its the most popular and also put some to kucoin and binance because of their dividends and rewards.
If you are a speculator, I think ETH is not the best choice. We all know the advantages of ETH but its downside is that ETH does not have the total coin. The value of ETH = capitalization / coin. But the amount of ETH limited is how much. No one knows, and one weakness is that ETH is not ASIC resistant. That makes it worth less and less. and reality has proven.
Activity: 402
its worthy to look into privacy coin like Monero, DeepOnion, Privcy and so.
Activity: 117
for long-term investments, the best are the top 10 coins in the cryptocurrency market. but while the market is falling, I do not advise you to buy.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I would advise you to buy all altcoins from the top 10. All of them are in decline and if you invest in them now, you will get a very large profit.
Activity: 126
I believe that for any long-term investment any expensive coin that you like is suitable. The main thing is that it had the potential for growth.
Activity: 166
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
I think these coins are the best investment for the long term and it will give us a more reliable and the freedom for the long term. You could check these coins:-

EOS
LITECOIN
NEM
IOTA
DASH
Activity: 504
Now it's worth to refrain from investing, but if you manage to successfully buy NEO, Monero and IOTA then you will be in a big win and earn a lot of money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
I might want to investigate a perspective. I've been watching of late that remarks about Waves are gone, Waves are for all intents and purposes mysterious, there are numerous coins that are ahead, with more created ventures and with more desire for returns, with this the best approach to put resources into Waves is open, as I would like to think Waves is an awesome interest over the long haul.
Activity: 308

Many of the strong and reliable coins have very low prices now. In my way of thinking, you can consider about bitcoin, ethereum, neo and litecoin for a long term holding, because I think they have good potential for the future.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
If I were you I would have bought promising cryptocurrencies and were calm. There are too many scams now so invest in cryptocurrencies inspite other projects.
Activity: 420
Yes definitely need to choose coins from the top, because it will be more reliable , but you see for yourself of course that you like more
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
Interest Ask. At the moment, the market is moving, so long-term investment does not work. I recommend that you refrain from such investments.
Activity: 54
This is a very difficult question. If I will do long term, I will avoid the coin which has high market value because I will double my investment most. Investing in a promising future and investing in an upside-down coin is always more reasonable for long-term investment.
Activity: 156
The best choice for now is to buy ETH and some other ICO that is still in low price with good reputation. As now is the red market, good project will also been affected. Thus this it the time to Invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
BTC is good for buying to hold for the long term
the price is at its low point during this bear market
still low
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
Bitcoin is definetely good for a long term right now. Also, semux and privcy may become strong and expensive projects
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
I think if you want a long term investments the best choice for now is bitcoin because the company of bitcoin is perfect matching to what you want and at the same time trusted company to the public.
Pages:
Jump to: