Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 56. (Read 4954 times)

copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
for long-term investment the best coin is bitcoin, but if for altcoin you can hold ethereum, waves, NEO
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
As others have said, eth and btc are pretty safe investments.

Though I'd also diversify my stocks, check out some of the more volatile coins, some of them might 10x, you never know.
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
I think btc and eth is the best choice, and wait end of this years. Dont sell before december, u can get big profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I'm afraid of course that you still need to decide for yourself where to invest your capital, but of course I can advise the Decred project, which is very systematically going up. I still did not see such an analogue of this project.
Activity: 647
The best choice is for is Ethereum.. I think it will be one of the greatest long term invests in 2018 for all of us guys.. I am also a big friend of Waves and Incent, both are still unpumped and they will go crazy in summer 2018!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think you should specify what kindo investment are you interested into either cryptocurrency, precious metals, precious stones or in fiat money. If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, the best and safest long term investment I highly recommend is Bitcoin. But if you are trying to look for a huge profit then go for ICO's but just do your due deligence to avoid conflicts or problems about your investment. Make sure you are responsible, ready, aware, has knowledge, and a risk taker towards your chosen investments. So you are not going to blame anyone about doing something like a stupid decission.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I will suggest on etherum for long term, because it's more reachable than bitcoin and then it could be mining. And if you don't have enough money to invest you could invest in ripple since ripple have a good contract with many compay now.and the growth of ripple more stable than before when it on red line.and ripple is in top 10 of altcoin so it's more secure to invest.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
NEO & ADA are my two going forward

HODLing BTC on the side as well
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
Probably the best options at the moment are Egthereum, NEO and Bitcoin. I would also add Cardano and Ripple as secondary choice and diversification.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
Peculium.io
Ethereum, Cardano and VeChain are my top 3 coins. You should definitely look into those!
Activity: 294
If you really want long term invest ofcourse Bitcoin, ETH and NEO are the coin that will give you a huge profit after 3 years from now. Those coins are promising especially ETH and NEO a lot of ICOs are partnering from those coins because they really had a great techonology ang team behind them. So goodluck.
Activity: 1358
ethereum for me is the best choice for long term investment it will reach $5,000 this year and possible will reach $10,000 well hopefully, or try to invest a good ICO they will give you x10 profit.
Activity: 672
I thinks you should choose ethereum because ethereum is stable coin and many ICOs based on ethereum blockchain. and i have another recommendation that is top 10 coin in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
I would like something fresh with brilliant and revolutionary idea.
Thank you for your feedback

The best long-term investment is to invest on low-priced coins like as low as a cent because after a year or 2 years it will be valued into $1 or even higher.
But if you have more money to invest then you could start on Top Altcoins like Ripple, Stellar, Tron, Verge and other low valued Altcoins that will offer you more coins in a single investment than Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and NEO etc.
This way will offer you higher opportunities that you'll get higher return after a year or more.
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

In my personal recommendation, if you're  going to invest for long-term then you should choose Altcoins that has very low-priced coins and you could find it in www.coinmarketcap.com.
You can choose new Altcoins that has low priced coins because most of the low-priced new Altcoins are pumping after few weeks and months on their existence.
If you're lucky then your $1,000 will turn $100,000 in just a quarter or three months like Oyster Pearl PRL that it's price last November was $0.0005 but after 6 weeks it pumped as high as $4.8 before it dropped of and corrected into $1-$2.
copper member
Activity: 420
In my opinion  can hold for long Term  Bitcoin , Litecoin , ETH , ETC , Power Ledger UniKoin-GOLD (UKG)
Activity: 126
I think Eth is worthy of long-term investment. ETH's vision is to build a cloud-based decentralized computer.

Now the BTC is down, people will buy eth, and now many of the ico of the project need to be raised by eth.
Activity: 1162
ETH, IOTA, NEO are in my list. But you will see different kind of answers from different members, and you will only get confuse from that. Better to find out yourself, research on some coins and pick out which you think are better.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
If your going for long term investment i think the best choice is to invest in Bitcoin even though the price or value is not stable i am pretty sure that in the future Bitcoin will dominate all . So go for Bitcoin in long term investment . Also Bitcoin is the face of cryotpcurrency so it is best to invest on it. The longer you hold also the Bitcoin the more possible profit will come. For now be patient and wait for Bitcoin time for rise again.
Activity: 196
I would like something fresh with brilliant and revolutionary idea.
Thank you for your feedback
Pages:
Jump to: