Pages:
Author

Topic: I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now? - page 55. (Read 4954 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hold btc,eth,ltc and bnb for long term because they can be similar in the future base in the investors and the mode of payments by now,Then for me the best in trading here is trade atleast 1 day or few weeks in high price and invest like 0.01 btc in any altcoins,Try also to join in different ICO here because the chance for profit is high,i trade aion,strat,gas and lun for day trading.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
You can go for ETH without any doubts since it is saod to be the most potential coin to yield high interest rates in a long term investment. I would definitely choose ETH because I know it's capabilities. I am not pessimistic about Bitcoin since I am a huge fan of it but I see that there are many difficulties for bitcoin to go through right now which is why many people are turning into ETH .
Apart from that Bitcoin is already at a higher price hence there are good chances for ETH to generate higher interest than Bitcoin this year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
For long term holders a good strategy to follow each year is to capture profit each December and swallow the capital gains taxation liability, park a reserve of fiat at Gemini (whose US dollar deposits are FDIC-insured) and simply wait till around late January to early February to re-enter the market at a discount and hold all year until next December. You can keep a small amount in core coins in order to trade around various Q1 opportunities you anticipate.
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
I like platform and privacy coins. There are lots of coins that really don't do much of anything new. It's new functionality that makes a coin valuable. One thing to check is the team behind the coin. Anonymous teams aren't really a great idea.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Everything depends on the amount of your investments, amount of coins that you are willing to pick, terms and expected outcome. I would recommend to pick something from the first top 20 coins of coinmarketcap: BTC, ETH, NEO, IOTA, DASH, XMR. You will get a steady otcome in the long terms. If you want you can obviously buy some low priced coins but don't spend more than 5% of your portfolio on them, they are very rusky in long term.

Its a good pick buddy. I suggest you to invest only on BTC I find the huge upcoming price bump in the market. Please look the price now it will takes you to find the 20K USD and something. Hopefully we will find expected value become real soon.
If you are afford to buy the decent amount to get the bitcoins to your wallet. You can try to invest on the cheap alts like NEO, IOTA, ADA, STELLER, TRX, omnicoin and ETC. These would be your best choice.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
In my opinion, i will keep trusting in Bitcoin, in additional, i will invest some good altcons for holding such as NEO, Omisego, Ethereum, and DeepOnion. Especially, i believe that Ethereum will rise strongly this year
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Neo and ethereum are the most solid and stable projects.
Activity: 167
I want a long term investment what s the best choice for now?
And thank you for ur help
I'm not talking about bitcoin and ethereum try you see postoken rate, now the price is down and I think this is an opportunity to bet there because maybe the price will rise soon, so don't miss this opportunity
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Everything depends on the amount of your investments, amount of coins that you are willing to pick, terms and expected outcome. I would recommend to pick something from the first top 20 coins of coinmarketcap: BTC, ETH, NEO, IOTA, DASH, XMR. You will get a steady otcome in the long terms. If you want you can obviously buy some low priced coins but don't spend more than 5% of your portfolio on them, they are very rusky in long term.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Diversify your investment with wide portfolio variety

NEO
Ethereum

This 2 should always be one to invest for long term without a doubt.

Next, list of selection on my suggestion

DNT
KNC
RCN
LEND
CND
CDT

Always select coin with use cases
I like the lists which you suggested and I agree with your suggestions. Neo and Ethereum are great picks for both the short term and long term and I have personally invested big amounts into both of these coins and am expecting x10 returns from both these coins in the long term. On the other hand, I have invested into coins with huge potential like DNT and CND and am expecting to acquire x100 returns from both of these coins in the long term. Another coin which I suggest worth looking into is ETN(Electroneum) which is another game changer worth investing into at the moment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
well, it’s too risky to invest on one or two types of coins. you’d better take more. there’re some platforms where your portfolio can be managed by professional traders. may be you should try this option. check out safinus, for example

If need to invest long term. You will know the all coin price list and information. Most of the coin price is change day by day. So you will check coin price day by day. Then you will know all coin information. If need more information check in the Market place market place is important for the future growth.

Find below mentioned coin list. If need information check the all coin price in the Market place and coindisk. It help to you for invest.
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Neo
Dodge
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
go for platform coins. i wld say eth and ada are still good bets. I like dragonchain too, although i dun hold any.

If u like something functional/interesting, spankchain has a working, product haha
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Diversify your investment with wide portfolio variety

NEO
Ethereum

This 2 should always be one to invest for long term without a doubt.

Next, list of selection on my suggestion

DNT
KNC
RCN
LEND
CND
CDT

Always select coin with use cases
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
I would say Nano(XRB), it is sure to be a top 10 coins at some point.  Instant transactions and no fees are what everyone wants in crypto.
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
I think the best choice to invest is bitcoin especially now that the bitcoin price is low. You should grab the opportunity now to buy bitcoin while the price is still low if you want a huge profit in the future because it will definitely increase its price soon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
 Cry

Why confuse bitcoin is a long-term investment that no doubt, because from year to year price increases are very significant
Activity: 56
well, it’s too risky to invest on one or two types of coins. you’d better take more. there’re some platforms where your portfolio can be managed by professional traders. may be you should try this option. check out safinus, for example
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
my choices are Pillar, PPT, PPP, OMG and EOS they are all very good.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
if you plan long term investment best is low price coins because it will raise the price in future then you will get profits. coins like NEO,XRP,XVG ETH  
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
If you want a long term investment, Bitcoin is a good choice to start with. Bitcoin is a very safe investment in a long term. With this low price you should start buying now and hold it. Bitcoin has a promising future and as the time goes on the value of bitcoin will start going high. Start investing on bitcoin and hold it until the price suits up your desired profit.
Pages:
Jump to: