Pages:
Author

Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U. - page 12. (Read 20536 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
lol, what fucking troll
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
So you are claiming that the address 19QDGMRKdZ9BpDZP2Re6yaDqNQ7zN4wo1D is yours.

Prove it, move 0.14410254 BTC to any address and post the transaction.

This address has been in the top 100 richest for years.

Not an unreasonable amount or request.

~BCX~

Big surprise that he hasn't been able to move 0.14410254 BTC out of that address as requested Roll Eyes
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I will start another Bitcoin forum which will give more freedom for users to post. I will still need to hire staff and moderators for the forum but they will mostly be there to help new users instead of banning them

The main purpose of the forum will be to bring more new users to the Bitcoin world. This will help speed up the process of Bitcoin being accepted by general public

I believe it's the most meaningful way to spend your 100 BTC  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
This can help one person secure their future (opening a business, invest, paying off loan-sharks, etc.)

or

it can help 1000+ people for many years who are in need of the very basic stuff we take for granted (clean water, clothes, food, etc.)

The choice seems obvious to me. If you give me 100BTC I will use it to fund a project to help the most impoverished people in 
our global community.
SRG
Activity: 127
here's what you're generous, upstanding friend is currently up to:

Marketplace (Altcoins) > WTB hero member account active in altcoin forum
Today at 02:01:38 PM

i am looking to buy a hero member account active in the altcoin forums- paying up to 5-10 BTC for good account with clean history.  send me a message (everything gonna be discrete).  escrow accepted as always.

~CfA~

Gee wonder if he is trying to obtain this for reasons of good or evil.

I'm sure he just wants to avoid all the people complaining about not getting the 100 btc with his new "clean" hero account!

Seriously, if you want to give away that kind of coin have a lot of fun with it.  Make like a virtual treasure hunt for like 1 coins for 100 locations or something interesting.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
here's what you're generous, upstanding friend is currently up to:

Marketplace (Altcoins) > WTB hero member account active in altcoin forum
Today at 02:01:38 PM

i am looking to buy a hero member account active in the altcoin forums- paying up to 5-10 BTC for good account with clean history.  send me a message (everything gonna be discrete).  escrow accepted as always.

~CfA~

Gee wonder if he is trying to obtain this for reasons of good or evil.
Activity: 140
Tell me why u would like the 100 BTC and why U would be the best candidate to receive it.

Because I am special.

...like anybody else  Cheesy

Sorry, but could not resist this joke...
msc
Activity: 282
Tell me why u would like the 100 BTC and why U would be the best candidate to receive it.
I'll play.  Why not?  It's free.  I have quite a bit of debt due to past family issues.  100 BTC would cover it, and then I could use my regular income to start saving for retirement instead of wasting it on interest.

Could CfA be from some 3 or 4 letter agency?
I report to IRS, and I'd like to be able to pay what I owe them.
Activity: 195
Selling Coupons Babie
I will use the 100 BTC to pump some altcoin just for fun.

To make it fair you can send me list of altcoins I can choose from  Cheesy
Activity: 175
so i can justifiably wear my monocle
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Give it to me or I'll find you and cut off all your fingers one at a time.

I think I need to stop watching Sons Of Anarchy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
are you sure wanna give 100 btc? wow im really hope i can got it  Grin
Activity: 225
Hello So my grandmother she was young so she made an accident and left her a mere knee away and the shoulder was unloaded, and the surgery was really hard but did not do much of anything in the analysis because it is the Ukraine people who do not put money not well taken care of, is today a cripple for 26 years and operating costs 150,000 ILS tried to raise this money but without success, do not want to elaborate too much, but my dad works too hard to support the family, and now my grandmother is in our contemporary Israel because of the war and because of the lack of their own money in the Ukraine, if I get I will contribute the money for surgery this and what will I remain in my Lhhorim ..... hope I win this lottery.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 378
My dad has been a hard working man since his 14th. I'd give him 50% so he can finally retire. I'd help my sister with her new hairsaloon and I'd start another IT business. These are my dreams when winning the lottery lol.
Activity: 280
scams hunter!
Its a shame OP hasnt replied with the request on the rep removal.

Proving its his address with a digital sign etc for tomato cage lol. To anyone is continue on replying this, this is more of a joke then taken seriously.

And  you just made the joke continue...
This is nothing to lose, you can try it  Grin

If i get the 100 BTC, i will give 75 BTC to poor around me.
Activity: 252
Its a shame OP hasnt replied with the request on the rep removal.

Proving its his address with a digital sign etc for tomato cage lol. To anyone is continue on replying this, this is more of a joke then taken seriously.
Activity: 137
Choose mee, because if I win, I'll spread 20 BTC to other btctalk members (giveaways, contests, raffles etc.), 30 BTC will be donated to charity (I'll make voting thread), few coins would be given to my closest friends and family members, I'll buy some ASIC or mining contract, about 30 BTC store in cold storage and the rest will be used to just to spread bitcoin knowledge around.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
LOL ..

TimeWatch ..
I think you deserve to win ..  Wink Grin Wink

"And I want 100 BTC because I think I could do god things with it"

Triff [email protected]
Activity: 406
I hope someone that deserves it wins!!

Noone deserves free money, so as noone will get something, it fits Wink

wrong. theoretical everyone deserves. as everyone deserves free food.
we just have the wrong goals with it...

Doesn't make sense. You say everyone deserves food. Why not give food to everyone then? Why money?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
wrong. theoretical everyone deserves. as everyone deserves free food.
money != food
Pages:
Jump to: