Pages:
Author

Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U. - page 15. (Read 20536 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Tell me why u would like the 100 BTC and why U would be the best candidate to receive it.

tell me what it would change in ur life or what it would enable u to do with it.  on August 30th im going to send the 100 btc to the one persons post in this thread i think is most worthy to receive the fund.  be honest- lies disqualify right away

best wishes for ur life

~CfA~

It's all hot air till you move that 100BTC to a trusted escrow and let that person post the public address.

There are plenty of such trusted escrows including a few staff members. Forgive me if I seem cynical but I have seen this and variations of this bull shit several times over the past four years.

~BCX~

sure, r u genuinely trustable?  do u wanna be escrow for the 100 BTC¿?

other than that i dont really trust human beings as they r mostly shitty beyond comparison.  funds r sent from 19QDGMRKdZ9BpDZP2Re6yaDqNQ7zN4wo1D

PPL who want 100 BTC should have some basic trust in me, theres 0 to lose.  if ppl only come here to whine i might change mind and forget about it ...

~CfA~

Yeah... I would suggest you get an escrow for this amount.  There's no guarantee whether or not this guy will payout or not :-/

With 100 BTC, it would go directly to my parents, I'll let them decide what to do with it, I feel like I owe them for raising me and helping me past school and get a cool job Cheesy  Heck, I'll quit my current job!  I'm saying this for the heck of it, not nessacarily for the contest, because I'm seriously doubting you'll payout 100 BTC.  You didn't even bother signing a message.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
tolong sumbangannya pak...
if you give to me 100 BTC i will spend directly for gambling,because i love gambling
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
Come-from-Above are you a member of the NxT forum from Russia?
Activity: 146
well 100 btc can change my life. i dont know wether i win or not but its great. well cant describe in words for what needs are mine there is lots of stop in life .. to make a clear path to sucess this can help alots. Never leave a hope so i post here.  Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
give me 100 btc so I can move out of Detroit and into the suburbs.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
I would use BTC100 to pay school fees and make a small effort to help my environment, because there is a lot of unemployment and people who can not afford in my neighborhood.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I never had 1 Btc until now, getting 100 BTC like a miracle for me. If I get it I want to donate some BTC to cancer foundation  Grin
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
give me 100btc, i all in to build mosque
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
People the OP is full of SHIT!!! There is no 100 BTC, OP just found a big BTC account and is claiming its his!! 3,400 BTCs , yeah right comefromabove may have 3.4 BTCs if hes lucky!!!! This is a cry for attention from a lonely individual. Though it does seem to be working, sweet actually
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
1CKPFmb7su9xs17fYv5rf96oPpgJWZvFJe

Just give me the 100btc since no one believes you even have that amount and your just full of shit. Like you gonna give me 100btc for making up some bullshit story about my grandparents or my mum and dad. Like some stupid ass Miss World contest where people say "I want world peace" or how I'm going to save the world.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
So you are claiming that the address 19QDGMRKdZ9BpDZP2Re6yaDqNQ7zN4wo1D is yours.

Prove it, move 0.14410254 BTC to any address and post the transaction.

This address has been in the top 100 richest for years.

Not an unreasonable amount or request.

~BCX~
This did not happen, if I'm not mistaken.

Correct.  CfA is too busy laughing his ass off [like me] to have had the time to move those coins.  lol

I should start a 1,000 Bitcoin giveaway thread.  That should really bring out the trolls and the sob stories from all around the planet.  Haha!
Activity: 238
give me 100 btc so i can move to brazil and party hard

Best answer so far, lol. All these ass kissers who really think they have a chance, and then there's Southpaw xD
Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
So you are claiming that the address 19QDGMRKdZ9BpDZP2Re6yaDqNQ7zN4wo1D is yours.

Prove it, move 0.14410254 BTC to any address and post the transaction.

This address has been in the top 100 richest for years.

Not an unreasonable amount or request.

~BCX~
This did not happen, if I'm not mistaken.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
give me 100 btc so i can move to brazil and party hard
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Tell me why u would like the 100 BTC and why U would be the best candidate to receive it.

tell me what it would change in ur life or what it would enable u to do with it.  on August 30th im going to send the 100 btc to the one persons post in this thread i think is most worthy to receive the fund.  be honest- lies disqualify right away

do not post adress but include btc address in ur signature !  fund will be send from 19QDGMRKdZ9BpDZP2Re6yaDqNQ7zN4wo1D

best wishes for ur life

~CfA~

maybe if I deserve the 100 BTC I will help those people who deserve these funds (such as the lack of people in his life) and I will donate some of the funds so that the funds be useful for everyone.

and I think it's mandatory and deserve to help fellow human beings who need each other.
even if I win I had promised myself to memnyumbangkan half of these funds to our brothers in Palestine.

point if I actually - I actually get the prize will be donated to the people who desperately need, I did this because my Allah and sincerity, as it has been taught in my religion.

maybe it's just my story, because all the treasure is only a deposit and all died one day later I would return to the Creator and his good it would be if the funds are donated and beneficial for everyone.

story of my life: I live with my mother and birth father already lived. said mother, my father since I still live in the womb age of 3 months. and until now my 20th age I never met my father. I never kepikiran to look for my father, because he's in my heart I've left my evil and my mother was pregnant with me at the time. and since the cost of living and education I have always been helped by my mother's brother, but now I'm 20th and I have a duty to help my mother and this is his time to me repay my mother to help her earn a living. and it had been 2 years since I graduated from a secondary school (high school) until now I was just unemployed and could not continue my education to the level of college. but since then I try to make money via the internet and the result is a small, but I keep trying and struggling small though and eventually I was able to help the mother bought a small wheel of capital for small sell piecemeal. and since then I know my bitcoin income increased slightly, although first looking through the site just small sites that only get bitcoin by typing captcha and I was thinking how to get more, I finally learned trading with small capital piecemeal although the results are not much. and in the end I joined the forum bitcointalk and recognize a job and get a monthly bitcoin that is by following the signature campaign on pay per post and the end of each month I am glad I was able to get the money, and from the results that all of my love to my mother. and so was the story of my life until now. and in the future I will look for jobs in the real world because if I continue to just work online frequently sick because my body is too frequent late nights and lack of sleep and not enough time to look for an additional minute to help mothers bitcoin.

That's the story of my life, hopefully if I win and deserve the reward I've promised myself, I would donate it, because I know how it feels to live with deprivation and poverty Smiley
Activity: 126
★☆★Bitin.io★☆★
why you give the dream to other, this is not a realstis !

maybe you can give 100BTC to WHO .
because many people need it .
Activity: 1218
I need to change my car
Activity: 139
A scam thread, more like.  Unless OP has proven he has the 100 BTC, but I don't see any evidence of that.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
I hope to win the 100 BTC because I'm tired and it will help me a lot.

I'm tired to have created my first business at 19 years old (in 2002) without money. It was very hard, so I have created an ecommerce website in 2005. The business was very intersting (TV show and movie action figures, goodies...) but in 2008 it was the beginning of the crisis and my small company failed in 2009. Since this date, I pay a loan every month for this dead company.

Today I'm tired because I can't find a goodjob : I live in a bad country which don't give a chance for people (to work on internet) without a degree. Today, I survive with few websites made by me and sometimes it's very hard when Google make some updates (Google penguin, panda...).

I'm tired because since 10 years I don't know what holidays are. I'm tired because the only thing I have is a 10 years old car which I need to repair but not enough money this month.

You wanted honesty, you have it. With these 100 BTC, I will pay the end of the loan of my dead company, I will search for a decent housing (15m² at the moment) and I will repair my car. After that, I think I will take one holiday week.

English isn't my first language, I hope my answer is understandable.

You do realise this is a joke thread right?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I hope to win the 100 BTC because I'm tired and it will help me a lot.

I'm tired to have created my first business at 19 years old (in 2002) without money. It was very hard, so I have created an ecommerce website in 2005. The business was very intersting (TV show and movie action figures, goodies...) but in 2008 it was the beginning of the crisis and my small company failed in 2009. Since this date, I pay a loan every month for this dead company.

Today I'm tired because I can't find a goodjob : I live in a bad country which don't give a chance for people (to work on internet) without a degree. Today, I survive with few websites made by me and sometimes it's very hard when Google make some updates (Google penguin, panda...).

I'm tired because since 10 years I don't know what holidays are. I'm tired because the only thing I have is a 10 years old car which I need to repair but not enough money this month.

You wanted honesty, you have it. With these 100 BTC, I will pay the end of the loan of my dead company, I will search for a decent housing (15m² at the moment) and I will repair my car. After that, I think I will take one holiday week.

English isn't my first language, I hope my answer is understandable.
Pages:
Jump to: