Pages:
Author

Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U. - page 14. (Read 20536 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
I will some rent some private jet so i can travel to many countrys as santa claus and will help childern and poor fammilys arount the world and post each day on facebook and more live videos  Grin

The jet rental plus fuel will cost you all 100 BTC so then why don't you start with what's in your pocket now and show how good you truly are.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Why is it easy to accept that somebody will work freely for a year, but not that another person would freely give a years wages?

Why does everybody want the full 100 BTC? Many have said they would distribute it, so why not ask for it to distributed it instead.

If I had $300 or more, and gave someone $10, would it seem extreme?

Does it matter if this is true or not, people on here accept far more BTC for doing very little, or nothing, and do not get a scammer tag. Yet somebody who offers to make a kind gesture, regardless of truth, is denigrated?

let's just divide it equally among everyone that has posted in this thread thus far Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Bitmark Developer
Why is it easy to accept that somebody will work freely for a year, but not that another person would freely give a years wages?

Why does everybody want the full 100 BTC? Many have said they would distribute it, so why not ask for it to distributed it instead.

If I had $300 or more, and gave someone $10, would it seem extreme?

Does it matter if this is true or not, people on here accept far more BTC for doing very little, or nothing, and do not get a scammer tag. Yet somebody who offers to make a kind gesture, regardless of truth, is denigrated?
Activity: 406
I already have 100 bitcoins. I have proven that I can take care of 100 bitcoins. If you give me 100 bitcoins I will mate them with the 100 bitcoins I have.  They will be very happy together.

But... Will you give em a good mixing?
Activity: 451
I already have 100 bitcoins. I have proven that I can take care of 100 bitcoins. If you give me 100 bitcoins I will mate them with the 100 bitcoins I have.  They will be very happy together.
Activity: 406
I will some rent some private jet so i can travel to many countrys as santa claus and will help childern and poor fammilys arount the world and post each day on facebook and more live videos  Grin

You could do that minus the private jet and still post those videos. How about starting with your own neighborhood?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Im a poor african street kid i need this moneyyy Cry

1LDR5FvusfDYfQ2YEyBwwCMB18hB6Y6jQn
Your profile says your location is in the Netherlands...

was meant as a joke yes haha; Lips sealed
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I promise not to spend the BTC for 20 years, anytime before this you can send signed message with the address you sent the BTC from what to do with the Bitcoins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
Hello,

My name is Luis. I live in Illinois.
I have a 4 year old that I take care by myself.
I have been working for 12 years. Not enough to make it a living.
I would use the BTC, to put money on the side for my kids college and I would also put money to the side for me to start up my Heating and Cooling business. My kids birthday is on the 30th of AUG. It would be a great surprise for him me taking him out and enjoying himself without the worries of money.
Being a father of one with barely any money can be a mission, especially doing it solo with no help. The only great thing I got to look up to is my son. This would help us out very much..
Thank you for what you are doing, It truly shows that nice people are still around Smiley

Namaste to you and your family.

Thank you,

Luis

This is me. My "ReRunRod" account was hacked. "Luckylui" is my new account. Just giving a heads up!!
Activity: 150
This giveaway is as real as the Nigerian email I get usually that my relatives died and left me 250 million dollars. LOL
Activity: 784

Your profile says your location is in the Netherlands...
Activity: 784
Can you sign a message with that address?

I would use most toward helping fund education where current systems are corrupt or ineffective, but would use some on upgrading my current computer setup.
Activity: 252

3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
You people thought that troll will send 100BTC? No doubt people get scam on this forum.
Activity: 462
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
There are tons of reasons why this would be a life changing thing for me. I could pay my parents back a ton of money that I owe them. I wouldn't be stressed out/have anxiety about being broke as much. But lastly, and call me petty maybe... but it would really help my depression. I've been depressed for the past 6 years and nothings been able to help. But if something like receiving 100 btc happened I think my depression would be blasted away. Having that much btc/money would really blow my mind, I can't even wrap my head around it.
Also my birthday is this month :p

If I do by chance happen to win... though since there's already over 100 posts so I doubt it, it could be paid to 15BJytM7EP2kRNYH17Xs9rikWxzWULeHC4
Activity: 224
To dare is the price of progress
give me bitcoin i want invest in mining 129PKbSXnbAZjeNeiLv4EPXynZBKx1huqa
Activity: 518
I really don't think it matters if he pays out or not.
It requires nothing but simple text on a screen. What risk is there really?
Activity: 141
well..

I'll buy a fancy car and diamond ring then ask my girl friend to marry me..  Kiss

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
I'll have my only dream of opening a 'free school' for 'wholesome eduction' come true!

16SKE7oJeYjA9gQ3x9qaRScmtLtRkJ87xt
Pages:
Jump to: