Pages:
Author

Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U. - page 18. (Read 20536 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Because I'm from a poor country and I have a really really hard life, I once lost a lot of money on gambling and if it weren't for lightlord, I would've killed myself right then. You can read about it in my thread when it happened:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/suicide-notes-gambling-literally-destroyed-my-life-612740

If I get 100 BTC, it is a LOT of money here, a lot more than I would need so I will give away half of it to other people like me who are in hard times. Even 50 BTC could dramatically change my entire life. I don't hope to win this however, I probably wouldn't anyway but I wanted to use this opportunity to tell people my store and prevent them from gambling what they can't afford to lose.

The 2nd most ridiculous post of the day:

Even though I'm from a very very poor country I somehow managed to make a lot of money, probably out of sheer timing and chance.  So I decided to piss it all away on gambling.  Not pussy, drugs and hanging out with my buddies but stuffing years worth of savings into a rigged poker machine.

I really hope my story shows how much I deserve to be rich again. 

Hahahaaa.

On shit. 

Humans.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Deceased
Because I'm from a poor country and I have a really really hard life, I once lost a lot of money on gambling and if it weren't for lightlord, I would've killed myself right then. You can read about it in my thread when it happened:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/suicide-notes-gambling-literally-destroyed-my-life-612740

If I get 100 BTC, it is a LOT of money here, a lot more than I would need so I will give away half of it to other people like me who are in hard times. Even 50 BTC could dramatically change my entire life. I don't hope to win this however, I probably wouldn't anyway but I wanted to use this opportunity to tell people my store and prevent them from gambling what they can't afford to lose.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
First off, everyone's reasons are excellent and good luck to you all.  I have set out with the goal of purchasing my first home all from bitcoin profits one way or another.  Here's a "bit" of my story with BTC.  One day at dinner a friend of mine told me about this digital currency called bitcoin and how it's price is skyrocketing and I should buy some.  First I was pretty confused because I had never even heard of digital currencies before, so I did what research I could with the limited amount of worthwhile info online at the time and of course watched that video titled "bitcoin explained".  This was when the price originally boomed up to about $250... One thing my friend said that I couldn't let slip my mind is something like "This could be the next internet.  Do you want to miss out on the chance to invest in it?  I was in.  I purchased about 4 BTC spending about $800 from my savings.  This is where things got interesting.  As you likely know the price kept dropping immediately after this and ended up staying around $100 for quite some time.  I lost focus and decided to sell all my BTC and get back half what I put in at $400.  Of course I did this through the best and biggest exchange MtGox! Ha.  Well, I waited and waited and was told my money would arrive to my bank account shortly.  After about 2 months of waiting I decided this is Bull**it, I'm buying back in.  Mind you the price was up to about $280.  I emailed Mtgox and asked for them to put my withdraw back into my account which they thankfully did.  I bought back about 1.5 BTC and got it the hell out of Mtgox because they were seeming more and more sketchy.  Looking back I am ever so fortunate I decided to do this when I did or I would be one of the poor people who lost their money with the fall of Mtgox.  So now I'm at 1.5 BTC and way down in my original investment but NOT OUT!!!  I took that 1.5 BTC and turned it into around 4 through a mixture of strategically betting on basketball, early adoption cloud mining at pbmining, and affiliate marketing.  I continue to look for more ways to earn money through bitcoin and currently have a few online ventures I'm working on.  Some are making me more BTC daily and others have yet to blossom, but it really amazes me to realize the possibilities that the internet and bitcoin bring forth.  I am now up to 25 BTC and am very proud, but have set my sights on a much larger goal.  People close to me have told me to cash out my bitcoin or at least some of it, but I'm in this for the long run as I decided back when I bought back in for my 1.5 coins.  I feel like I'm part of a community that could be revolutionary and I'm not going to just cash out of it.  I want this wonderful currency to work for me, for you and for all of us. When I reach my goal and am able to buy my first home with my BTC I would love to look back and write about all the people and ideas that got me there.  I want to share to everyone how bitcoin can open new doors and really change your life financially and maybe it will spark someone else's motivation to do something similar.  This 100 BTC could be a giant leap towards reaching my goal and obviously I could never show you the amount of gratitude you would deserve, but I could definitely invite you over for dinner to get the grand tour!

Thanks for this opportunity,

RyanK

This is the most ridiculous post yet.

In a nutshell: I turned 1.5 Bitcoins into 25 Bitcoins in a matter of months but I want more cause I'm greedy and I also wanna buy a house with Bitcoins so I think you should give me the 100 Bitcoins.

Oh shit.  

People.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
because i deserve to receive it
just it, make it simple Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
First off, everyone's reasons are excellent and good luck to you all.  I have set out with the goal of purchasing my first home all from bitcoin profits one way or another.  Here's a "bit" of my story with BTC.  One day at dinner a friend of mine told me about this digital currency called bitcoin and how it's price is skyrocketing and I should buy some.  First I was pretty confused because I had never even heard of digital currencies before, so I did what research I could with the limited amount of worthwhile info online at the time and of course watched that video titled "bitcoin explained".  This was when the price originally boomed up to about $250... One thing my friend said that I couldn't let slip my mind is something like "This could be the next internet.  Do you want to miss out on the chance to invest in it?  I was in.  I purchased about 4 BTC spending about $800 from my savings.  This is where things got interesting.  As you likely know the price kept dropping immediately after this and ended up staying around $100 for quite some time.  I lost focus and decided to sell all my BTC and get back half what I put in at $400.  Of course I did this through the best and biggest exchange MtGox! Ha.  Well, I waited and waited and was told my money would arrive to my bank account shortly.  After about 2 months of waiting I decided this is Bull**it, I'm buying back in.  Mind you the price was up to about $280.  I emailed Mtgox and asked for them to put my withdraw back into my account which they thankfully did.  I bought back about 1.5 BTC and got it the hell out of Mtgox because they were seeming more and more sketchy.  Looking back I am ever so fortunate I decided to do this when I did or I would be one of the poor people who lost their money with the fall of Mtgox.  So now I'm at 1.5 BTC and way down in my original investment but NOT OUT!!!  I took that 1.5 BTC and turned it into around 4 through a mixture of strategically betting on basketball, early adoption cloud mining at pbmining, and affiliate marketing.  I continue to look for more ways to earn money through bitcoin and currently have a few online ventures I'm working on.  Some are making me more BTC daily and others have yet to blossom, but it really amazes me to realize the possibilities that the internet and bitcoin bring forth.  I am now up to 25 BTC and am very proud, but have set my sights on a much larger goal.  People close to me have told me to cash out my bitcoin or at least some of it, but I'm in this for the long run as I decided back when I bought back in for my 1.5 coins.  I feel like I'm part of a community that could be revolutionary and I'm not going to just cash out of it.  I want this wonderful currency to work for me, for you and for all of us. When I reach my goal and am able to buy my first home with my BTC I would love to look back and write about all the people and ideas that got me there.  I want to share to everyone how bitcoin can open new doors and really change your life financially and maybe it will spark someone else's motivation to do something similar.  This 100 BTC could be a giant leap towards reaching my goal and obviously I could never show you the amount of gratitude you would deserve, but I could definitely invite you over for dinner to get the grand tour!

Thanks for this opportunity,

RyanK
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Because that will make me very happy Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
If you don't like escrow send me 1 to prove that you have em atleast.  Wink
better yet, send 1 to first 100 people  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
If you don't like escrow send me 1 to prove that you have em atleast.  Wink
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
give me as a gift for just reaching member status
legendary
Activity: 1022
If you are serious and legitimate that is one huge rock to land on someone's head.  My suggestion, rather than rain it on some bitcointalk member is to give it to some charities you support.  That would increase interest in bitcoin, help out those around you, and maybe provide you a tax deduction depending on where you live.

Good luck and thanks for the shot at 100 bitcoins!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Maybe theyre not actually taking it seriously, just posting for fun. Dont be too quick to judge.
Activity: 1493
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
If you give it to me I'll become a truck driver for a couple of years before going back to school.

If not, I'll become a truck driver for a couple of years before going back to school.

If you give me 200 BTC I'll become  a truck driver for a couple of years before going to school.

If you give me 300 BTC I'll become a.....
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Never knew btc talk thread had so many beggars no wonder this thread is full of them. Had you guys worked hard instead of begging a troll you would have a lot more thn 100btc lol.

I agree there are a lot of beggars but seriously, hard work guaranteed 100+ BTC?

Hahaaaa.

Timing and chance had nothing to do with it, eh?

Cause I'll go work my fingers to the bone right now and I will still not have $60,000 to buy 100 BTC and given most people here heard about BTC after it was way past $100, it was $266 for me, the same story holds true.

So you got really lucky and you don't even know it, instead you boast about how much smarter and harder working you are. 
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Never knew btc talk thread had so many beggars no wonder this thread is full of them. Had you guys worked hard instead of begging a troll you would have a lot more thn 100btc lol.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

jk, the dude is a troll

he would put the funds in an escrow if he was serious

Activity: 252
COD Black ops is the sickest game ever made!!! We need to make a new thread for all the COD enthusiasts Cheesy Maybe we can do a little challenge for some BTC for the winner?
Or all cod players can gtfo
Activity: 350
COD Black ops is the sickest game ever made!!! We need to make a new thread for all the COD enthusiasts Cheesy Maybe we can do a little challenge for some BTC for the winner?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
I would buy gta V for PC (I'm 14 and my parents don't want me to get it)

Then I would save ~65 and use the rest to fund stupid contests that put people to the limit just for a few btcs.

I would probably make a thread and say: the next 10 people to reply to this thread will receive 1 btc.
Then I would pm them for their addresses and send them the 1 btc.

I would probably make a thread asking for ideas for the contests and people vote for the best ones and I would give the winner some btc.

I could do so many funny things.

PM me for my address, bro. Smiley

In reality you wont do any of that and instead will just spend it on cod expansion packs.
COD is one of my least favourite games, so no, I wouldn't buy expansion packs.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
This lottery/slavery mentality is bullshit. OP, since you have so much BTC to give away, why not give 1 to 100 instead of 100 to 1?

because a guy with 1BTC can do something
and a guy with 100BTC can do everything

----------------

jk, the dude is a troll

he would put the funds in an escrow if he was serious
Activity: 802
Merit: 1003
GCVMMWH
This lottery/slavery mentality is bullshit. OP, since you have so much BTC to give away, why not give 1 to 100 instead of 100 to 1?
Pages:
Jump to: