Pages:
Author

Topic: i want to give 100 BTC to one user on bitcointalk. tell me why it is U. - page 19. (Read 20536 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
No offense to anyone. Many people has gone through a lot of ups and downs. A lot worst than others. Sometimes going through hardship proves you are strong enough to move on. Dont let what happened in the past hold you back. No one deserves anything more than others.  Its good to value life but dont put a price on it.  Many will have a different view on how i see life.  Even good hearted people with good intentions can change for the worst. 

Somehow i think that makes sense. Waking up drunk is no bueno.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Ill send the 100btc back to you and also give a free 1 on 1 session on how to do a giveaway.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Because I am unlucky and been unlucky every all my life, with friends accidents and more.
My father was abusive psysically and I had a hard time at school.
I've searched over 400 jobs without any luck of getting them.
I live of my mother and social services which is degrading. I am 24 years old and I have accomplished nothing.
I am depressed.
I have never had a real relationship with a girl.

13RsUinJf4Uc15gQUCrBAXHtWRi3jnuShK
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Honestly I don't know what I'd do with all that money! If you want to give it to me anyway though,

1Gjaf8MyFpdVo2pVZrbdZ7YvMQLJXWWnBZ

I made that address special with the label "Bitcoin Talk: 100 BTC" and I can bet you all the 0.0047 in my wallet that I won't ever get anything on that address.  Grin

Are you sure you want to bet?

If you receive ANYTHING in your wallet, please send the 0.0047 to my wallet: 1PenisPgicmTm6vx4hd417zWBMcSurLhkv

Confirm the bet, please, if you take it.

Did you intentionally put the word penis in your wallet!?

No, I am incredible lucky. This one spells CUMS:
1PPPPPCUMSg44XH7b4XAPRSEXefa4HEFvA
this one has 7*8:
18888888PPJ8oGeqR6AKmoiKUme9da48Xf
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Honestly I don't know what I'd do with all that money! If you want to give it to me anyway though,

I made that address special with the label "Bitcoin Talk: 100 BTC" and I can bet you all the 0.0047 in my wallet that I won't ever get anything on that address.  Grin

If you receive ANYTHING in your wallet, please send the 0.0047 to my wallet: 1PenisPgicmTm6vx4hd417zWBMcSurLhkv

Did you intentionally put the word penis in your wallet!?
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
i was gonna do a similar giveaway, but just give the first 100 people 1 BTC

1BTC / person??? Nice please share the link somwhere i can see it.

Heck yeah! Where's the thread at??!  Wink

In the trolls minds. This is the real world, nothing free exists.
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection

Heck yeah! Where's the thread at??!  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Don't take this bet... just sayin'   Grin

Don't kill my action please Wink

haha just joking, wouldn't take this innocent guys money anyway!

Oh, uh... what I meant to say was, sounds like a bet you can't lose! I'd take them up on it!!!  Wink Cheesy
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Don't kill my action please Wink

haha just joking, wouldn't take this innocent guys money anyway!
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
You cant really say whether this is real or fake. People have gone through alot, seen alot of the bad things in life that they become blinded by doubt. I believe there are still good hearted people out there. The choice is yours whether to believe this or not. I know even though alot dont truly believe this offer, they still have that what if feeling...

YOu can say that it is fake. Look at his post history, he made ridiculous claims non.stop this week.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
You cant really say whether this is real or fake. People have gone through alot, seen alot of the bad things in life that they become blinded by doubt. I believe there are still good hearted people out there. The choice is yours whether to believe this or not. I know even though alot dont truly believe this offer, they still have that what if feeling...

No, you can tell it's fake. This forum is full of trolls and bullshit artists and those are the hardcore hero supporters. I would be more inclined to believe it if a homeless person on the side of the freeway made the offer rather than a member of this forum. There is no member of this forum that I haven't seen spew a load of crap at some point. Quite a few trusted members of the Bitcoin business community are criminals, con artists and scammers. The only business in Bitcoin that I truly respect is BitPay because they stopped posting here ages ago.

It's listed in a thread here. That is your proof.
Activity: 42
Activity: 798
Time is on our side, yes it is!
I will use it to invest in a startup that I believe has potential but not the funding needed to get started.  Also I'd invest in my future with a small business in the Bitcoin community.
Activity: 78
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Well, i am certainly new to the currency, 100 BTC is alot in my country JAMAICA
100x600x112= 6720000
firstly i would visit my mother (who i havent seen in years) in canada and then fly to England to watch a Chelsea match and rain what is left i guess and my addy is
123456bNnCXaTBmYwA3Nx7xMWbNwVr3Gb3
Activity: 41
I want more coins and I want them now!
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Activity: 84

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Sometimes, you didn't need a reason to give.
Then, I won't tell you why I need your (fake) 100 BTC.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: