Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 17. (Read 30975 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 100
January 26, 2019, 04:47:23 PM
You are agree to invest in BTC so you know the digital currency isn't only Digital currency. After Bitcoin market Ripple market has a good future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 26, 2019, 04:47:11 PM
I think this time not a good time to invest in any ICO. You can see the bear market come and ICO can not get big capital, and nothing for development. High risk!
ico is now on the contrary the most risky , and I do not think that it can bring so much more money than to invest in a good project that is already on the market , but in General it is better to diversify the risks
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 26, 2019, 04:42:01 PM
I think that cryptocurrency can still bring great profit to investors. But we must be very careful about that. The market is unstable.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 26, 2019, 04:39:03 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
I think trading is a great way to get big profits. But, in doing so you need expertise in reading charts and determining when is the right time to buy coins that you will trade. I think you can do it well if you want to learn more about trading.
Activity: 243
January 26, 2019, 04:26:51 PM
I think this time not a good time to invest in any ICO. You can see the bear market come and ICO can not get big capital, and nothing for development. High risk!
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 26, 2019, 04:25:08 PM
I think that you should start with the classical part, how to trade on the stock exchange ...) And then understand that the crypto market is not subject to scientific justification)
Activity: 364
January 26, 2019, 04:23:13 PM
Now is not the best time to start trading, as to start trading, you need to invest in cryptocurrencies, and the market in the near future should fall quite strongly.
Activity: 152
January 26, 2019, 03:43:04 PM
In this market condition of falling prices it is hard to find which is the best for investment, for me i always do believe in bitcoin and ethereum that even their prices in the market was low in value i believe it can recover easily because of their strong platform and blockchain technology.
I agree with you that bitcoin and Ethereum are reliable coins for investment. But I do not think that bitcoin is chosen because of the technology. First of all, bitcoin does not have a well-known Creator or team, so it can maintain its position in any situation.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 26, 2019, 03:11:11 PM
you can start in the various types of exchanges that exist. please visit: https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/. there are lots of exchanges. you can start from anywhere you want.
btc why is it expected to be the future, because of the technology. Blockchain. many people want to adopt the blockchain.

Investing in bitcoin is a best option. This cryptocurrency will be the leader in the world of crypto for a long time. So buy and do not be afraid for its future. Ethereum is also a good currency.
Well, the Ethereum in this year does not show good results and in 2018 he also had a very worst year.
Activity: 518
January 26, 2019, 03:06:27 PM
you can start in the various types of exchanges that exist. please visit: https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/. there are lots of exchanges. you can start from anywhere you want.
btc why is it expected to be the future, because of the technology. Blockchain. many people want to adopt the blockchain.

Investing in bitcoin is a best option. This cryptocurrency will be the leader in the world of crypto for a long time. So buy and do not be afraid for its future. Ethereum is also a good currency.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
January 26, 2019, 02:54:32 AM
Please if you want to invest, because indeed with a good investment for the future, choose an investment that if you are capable and sure of the future results, I think investing in crypto is the right choice you choose, indeed crypto conditions are not stable yet, but conditions like this will not last forever if it's time for crypto to return to normal and all you need to remember is that there are risks at each investment, it is still wise to react and be sure of the results that will be obtained in the future
There are risks in everything, perhaps in business they are even higher. This year I invest in cryptocurrency only 30-35% of free capital.
Activity: 602
January 26, 2019, 02:10:53 AM
Please if you want to invest, because indeed with a good investment for the future, choose an investment that if you are capable and sure of the future results, I think investing in crypto is the right choice you choose, indeed crypto conditions are not stable yet, but conditions like this will not last forever if it's time for crypto to return to normal and all you need to remember is that there are risks at each investment, it is still wise to react and be sure of the results that will be obtained in the future
copper member
Activity: 362
January 26, 2019, 01:59:57 AM
To start trading or investment we must know the risks that we can get in the future. So if you already know it, of course you can start investing in the form of BTC or other altcoins. For other developments, of course you have to join the community to get information about crypto.

You're right mate  research first before making an Investment with cryptocurrency. So that you will not surprise the possible bad thing happend in your money because here in crypto more risk has involved. It is indeed quick earn profit  if you know how to play in the market through buying and selling in some good altcoins.
Activity: 387
January 26, 2019, 01:46:03 AM
If you intend to invest in Bitcoin you don't need to worry, because it is the best choice. You are right that the price of bitcoin is fluctuating, but if you look at the history and development of bitcoin then you will see that bitcoin only has growth every year. Bitcoin prices continue to rise. Therefore I advise you to invest long term in Bitcoin.
Activity: 714
January 26, 2019, 12:40:55 AM
To start trading or investment we must know the risks that we can get in the future. So if you already know it, of course you can start investing in the form of BTC or other altcoins. For other developments, of course you have to join the community to get information about crypto.
Activity: 309
January 25, 2019, 11:48:46 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
then do it, invest now.
invest as much as you can, bitcoin is the most special asset I've ever had,many bad news that befalls bitcoin but bitcoin always grow up again and again.
if you want invest in altcoin , reasearch about their project is first priority.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
January 25, 2019, 11:45:26 PM
In this market condition of falling prices it is hard to find which is the best for investment, for me i always do believe in bitcoin and ethereum that even their prices in the market was low in value i believe it can recover easily because of their strong platform and blockchain technology.
Activity: 406
January 25, 2019, 10:30:52 PM
Please, if you want to invest, choose an investment that you think is the best and most profitable, for example investing in cryptocurrency, but of course you have to know that investment wherever there is still the most important risk, trust and believe that what you invest now will give you results good for the future
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
January 25, 2019, 08:54:58 PM

Where do I start?

Welcome in the hard game of trading my friend... When I will know more, will share with you
Activity: 256
January 25, 2019, 08:29:47 PM
It is better to buy BTC after that, but instead we buy shares in Forex which make us have a lot of capital and careful observation, especially now that the BTC price is still low, but we know BTC users are increasingly increasing this will have a good impact later , moreover a number of countries have given permission to legalize electronic currencies.
I invest eth because my capital is still small
Pages:
Jump to: