Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 20. (Read 30975 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 02:56:09 PM
Even now, a good opportunity to buy promising Alcoins, that would in one year to make a profit of 100%.  Wink
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
September 29, 2018, 06:15:50 PM
there are 2 options for investing, namely investing in coins that are already in the market and investing in coins that are still not in the market or what we usually call ICO and in my opinion both are good and profitable depending on which coin or ICO we choose
I think bitcoin is really good, but if you want to invest in ICO, I advise you to invest in PLAYGAME because you will get many benefits there and the projects they run also have potential concepts
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
September 29, 2018, 05:41:25 PM
The fallen market is the best time for investment. As soon as growth begins - you can make good money. Think about it.

Except fallen market you should to choice good project (s) because many projects is nothing
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
September 29, 2018, 05:40:05 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

If you bought bitcoins when writing this post - it was clearly not the best solution. Be careful with trading, everything is not easy there
September 29, 2018, 05:37:23 PM
The fallen market is the best time for investment. As soon as growth begins - you can make good money. Think about it.
The classic principle is to buy low and sell high. I think that now it is worth buying, because the market is pamping and it's time to think about promising tokens.. I have already bought a few.
Activity: 392
September 29, 2018, 05:17:49 PM
Investing is a great idea because this way of getting money works best. I think that it is the best variant for those who want to earn good money from home and spending more time with the family
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
September 29, 2018, 04:02:27 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

if you dont know anything about trading, you can check simdaq platform at my signature, its a trading simulatıon platform that teach you how to trade, with  lessons, so you can trade in real exchanges after usıng sımulatıons and learınıng somethıng about tradıngs
September 29, 2018, 03:41:45 PM
This time I think that you need to invest in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin will bring good profits in the near future Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
September 29, 2018, 03:40:03 PM
My friends have been cryptic for a long time. They invited me once. But I was less fortunate. I was counting on a long-term perspective and bought a couple of Altcoins. Now I already understand that it's too late to invest for a long time. You need to buy and sell what you earn
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 29, 2018, 03:38:13 PM
if you want to start a trade i recommend starting with a small amount because if you start with a large amount i'm afraid you will lose a lot of money but if you choose to invest in a large amount of money then I recommend you invest in bitcoin
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 03:23:40 PM
Now is the time to invest, because the coins have fallen very low. But, perhaps there will be another drop, and the coin prices will be even lower, I would advise you to wait a little longer.
You need long time to wait in order to profitably buy coins for long term. However, the market began to grow and in this case I would buy now. I think that this trend will last for at least a month.
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
September 29, 2018, 12:58:10 PM

Where do I start?

Yes,  investing in BTC is a good idea.
BTC is a promising coin for investing in longterm.
And this is the right time to invest.
Because the market price are down for now.
Take this chance to buy more BTC.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 12:21:59 PM
Hey There! SolarexICO is out to make a difference in the world! SolarexICO Powering Africa | Building An  Innovative, Disruptive, Decarbonised,  Decentralised And Democratised, Blockchain Powered solar Energy Ecosystem , having it's core goals in;
 •Smart Microgrid,
•Smart Meter,
•Solar project financing,
•peer to peer energy Market place
•Ability to share top-up. etc

join Solarex today by clicking on
https://t.me/SolarexICO
Activity: 100
September 29, 2018, 12:15:13 PM
Today, it is good to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum, simply because their prices are very low today, it is a chance to buy while they are at the lowest price. Undecided
Activity: 560
September 29, 2018, 12:15:07 PM
BTC is not good for investment now, I think. The best altcoins in market would to good better in future. But you can try.
Activity: 131
September 29, 2018, 12:12:34 PM
Do your own research when you want to invest in crypto. At least, when your coin going down, you can only blame yourself and move on.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 12:11:41 PM

Where do I start?

I have suggest you invest in the BTC. I believe when is increasing the price, it's will bring you a big profit.
Activity: 189
September 29, 2018, 12:09:48 PM
beyond any doubt yet I think dont in bitcoin better you begin from in altcoins in light of the fact that altcoins quick to decay and developing. you can begin with little add up to figure out how to get benefit, and the last your objective is benefit not what number of coins you have so dont center in coins yet take a gander at the upsides of the distinction you get
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
September 29, 2018, 12:05:26 PM
Just go invest. But before that you should research about the best coin that woth for invest. You can search in google or any social media. Or you also can ask to the senior. Then you can start investing
Activity: 476
September 29, 2018, 12:02:46 PM
if you want to invest, look for altcoin prices that are still cheap but have a strong and stable volume, at a low price, then you will get a lot of coins and can get more profit if the price increases
Pages:
Jump to: