Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 18. (Read 30975 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
January 25, 2019, 07:53:40 PM
If you want to invest, I appeal to all newbies. You must study this market and understand what you are spending your money in. Because many people come here and invest money in everything, this is not the right approach, after which it seems that the whole cryptocurrency market is a hoax.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 25, 2019, 06:31:20 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
Given when you created the discussion, we can only hope that you still have not bought bitcoin at those huge prices, well, or at least at the time realized that the HODL is a bad idea
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
January 25, 2019, 06:22:20 PM
I think if you really dare to take the risk later, it's better to do the things you want, but if you don't dare better don't do it. because something that we do will later affect us. moreover we also do not spend a small amount for trade, later it certainly is big.
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
January 25, 2019, 06:06:45 PM
I think investing in BTC now wouldn't be a bad idea, but most important you need to study research and learn how it works before you embark on it
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
January 25, 2019, 06:00:22 PM
If you want to invest, then wait and see what news background will appear. The worse the news, the faster the market will fall and then you can invest and wait.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 25, 2019, 05:39:26 PM
As people said above, simply investing and waiting for a million is not worth it. You can easily lose everything you have. For this, first examine what and how it works and then think about whether it is worth it.
Activity: 616
January 25, 2019, 05:27:00 PM
At present, the crypto market is not clear even to experienced analysts. The direction of price movement is not completely predictable. Hardly you want to lose even a small amount. Why not wait until the situation becomes clearer.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 25, 2019, 05:26:03 PM
In the crypto community whatever might be thought of might be the breakthrough strategy. That is why there is the need to  follow our intrinsic feelings sometimes. Moreover the coin you trying to invest in has  much potential to bring  returns.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 25, 2019, 05:19:43 PM
I also want to invest. But but I'm afraid to buy any coins now. I lost a lot in the cryptocurrency market. I try to be careful.
Activity: 364
January 25, 2019, 05:17:28 PM
You can invest in top coins. It seems to me that such investments are the least risky compared to investments in any other coins.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
January 25, 2019, 05:12:07 PM
My friend) As the future showed, Bitcoin is not very stable))) Now you can make a good profit on trading. I also do this, but after each session I try to exchange the received bitcoin and another cryptocurrency for the stable coin. So I'm calmer)
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 25, 2019, 05:04:56 PM
Invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, this is the "gold" of the cryptocurrency market that will always have demand and grow depending on the development of the market. These two coins will remain on the market for a long time.
bitcoin will remain I think forever in the crypto currency , but Ethereum as well as other altcoins can always be replaced , I would correctly come out with coins
Activity: 462
January 25, 2019, 05:03:54 PM
Cryptocurrency investments are very risky. I would recommend that you carefully study the market before buying any coins.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
January 25, 2019, 04:38:40 PM
I thought that the cryptocurrency market will not grow in the near future. That is why I do not consider long-term investments now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
January 25, 2019, 04:28:43 PM
If you really want to buy coins then you have to find some exchange in world base or in local base which support your local currency or you can buy crypto with your fiat. After that when you have crypto restore it on a  safe wallet. If you are want to invest in a large scale then it's ok. But if you want to be a trader then go for some exchange which have some good volume and many choices. But careful when you choose this kind of thing. And one more thing trading is not a easy thing. For trading better get some knowledge and then go with the trading feed.
Activity: 854
January 25, 2019, 04:18:24 PM
Trading is not as easy as you think. If you are not careful, you might end up losing.
Some traders make the mistake of not doing proper research before trading any coin. Most of them are just after the daily profit through history.
A lot of them have their strategies and if you do not know, you might end up being a bagholder or losing.
So learn it first and do not assume it is simple.
Activity: 434
January 25, 2019, 01:48:06 PM
Well it is better to invest into bitcoin other than stocks and forex just that bitcoin investments also comes with very huge risks. The price of bitcoin has reduced greatly and i believe this is the perfect time to invest cheaply into it and still stand the chance of earning huge income when the crypto market rises.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 25, 2019, 01:27:35 PM
Invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, this is the "gold" of the cryptocurrency market that will always have demand and grow depending on the development of the market. These two coins will remain on the market for a long time.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
January 25, 2019, 01:24:29 PM
Before investing know some basic of this market or how this market works. Cause knowledge is very important in this market even any volatile market. First you have to find some exchange where you can buy crypto currency with fiat. Coinbase is the best option that. If you have other recommendations then go for that but first cross-check their reputation. Then you can trade their or better shift a exchange like binance or okex or huobi where you can trade freely with less fees. And you will have many options in this exchange. But first gather some knowledge and do some research on your won.
Activity: 616
January 25, 2019, 12:59:04 PM
It seems to me that the investment should take place today in a very neat format, which probably should still be very well structured. Because it is precisely this kind of behavior that today should clearly be observed in people, because there are a lot of scam projects on the market.
The conclusion is we can't buy coins randomly, is that true? if that's true then I think we have to buy the top 10 coins in the market because those 10 coins are definitely real.
Pages:
Jump to: