Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 19. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 25, 2019, 11:56:25 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

Trading is not my favorite way of doing. I like calm studying of the market without any hurry. That's why I mostly take coins for long-term holding. In addition, I don't think that today is a right moment to make money via trading.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 25, 2019, 09:15:02 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
If you wanna put some money and invest in cryptocurrency. You have to carefuly study and know all about the ICO you're investing to. Consider the qualities and the quantities that the company might be give you. But the most important to choose is the capability to be a cross-functional to each staff members and the moderators. Because I believe that communication is the key to success.
Activity: 602
January 25, 2019, 08:22:27 AM
It seems to me that the investment should take place today in a very neat format, which probably should still be very well structured. Because it is precisely this kind of behavior that today should clearly be observed in people, because there are a lot of scam projects on the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 25, 2019, 08:17:24 AM
investing with bitcoin is a good choice, both for the long term and short term, the important thing is sure if you use it for the long term that bitcoin still has the opportunity to rise again, in contrast to the short term there is still income if traded, even if it's a little.
besides being able profitable, Bitcoin can be trusted because it promises that in the future it will be good and reliable. he is not a fake coin, he is a trusted coin so he does not doubt, but he has a high value unlike Altcoin. but he is good for long-term investment because he will definitely increase again and maybe even higher. maybe there are still lots of good coins like Altcoin which must be good but depending on taste.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
guestcrew.com
January 25, 2019, 07:37:15 AM
investing with bitcoin is a good choice, both for the long term and short term, the important thing is sure if you use it for the long term that bitcoin still has the opportunity to rise again, in contrast to the short term there is still income if traded, even if it's a little.
Activity: 420
January 25, 2019, 07:15:18 AM
Want to invest? Learn to analyze! You have to allocate the amount of money that will not limit you in your life. Then analyze the market, whether the cryptocurrency will continue to develop or it is already its decline. Then if you decide for yourself that the cryptocurrency will continue to live, then choose the coin that has a very good potential for growth. Invest and wait with patience.. It is ideal to invest this if in a few good coins. This will increase the chances of a plus.. Choose 3-4 coins for yourself and invest
copper member
Activity: 68
January 25, 2019, 07:13:48 AM

Where do I start?

start by buying 1 bitcoin.
if you really want to invest I will advise you to save it until 2021 when the development of technology starts to become very fast it also applies to cryptocurrency I think crypto will be accepted in 2020 +
Activity: 42
January 25, 2019, 06:09:41 AM
The most important things to consider when investing your money is to do some research, set measurable financial goals, and design an investment strategy that fits your needs. Decide how much of a return on your investment you want to achieve and also if you can afford to take the necessary risks. It helps to consult a financial planner for advice on where you should begin.

The future of anything is very hard to predict BUT its underrated and a joy to use with reasonable fees and lightening tranaction times.

Obviously, there is risk involved so does in many other investments but the payouts are high.

Big risk, Big reward:- With the risk in investing in cryptocurrency here comes big reward.

Read carefully every aspects before you invest in something. If you want invest long term, stay away from ongoing jump and dump games.

If you want to buy  cryptocurrencies, you can visit www.coinswitch .co at best rates.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
October 09, 2018, 09:58:04 AM

Where do I start?

Where do I start?

The current cryptocurrency market is showing signs of recovery. You can try to research a good ICO project and make some appropriate investments, waiting for the arrival of the bull market.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 09, 2018, 07:07:25 AM
The better way now is to prepare for the soon increasing and analyzing coins that will be raising in price. Leave the investment to be later and you will be please with the result.
Activity: 196
October 02, 2018, 06:48:19 AM
the unpredictability since now have been outstanding amongst other points of interest for individuals who know the market and how to benefit amid the exciting ride of btc so with involvement in exchanging this instability can be utilized as preference. Without a doubt in future if btc wishes to be acknowledged as an installment framework the instability issue should regardless to be tackled.
Activity: 325
October 01, 2018, 06:49:40 AM
If you want to invest in the crypto market now i recommend focusing on Bitcoin as the best. Because Bitcoin is currently a very cheap and potential price, you should consider buying it. Bitcoin is now $ 6,500, but at the end of the year it could be $ 24,000.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
October 01, 2018, 06:43:19 AM
I realized for myself that investing in Bitcoin is always a very big uncertainty and risk. And also I understood the truth: if you really want to invest in this coin, then the investment period should be at least 5 years.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
October 01, 2018, 06:04:19 AM
It is not a good idea now because investing seems to be not so profitable for the nearest time because of cryptomarket's situation that is not reliable at all.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 01, 2018, 05:39:57 AM
Cryptocurrency is a very good invest. I don't know about forex and stocks. But making money in cryptocurrency is easy if you have enough knowledge. But if you are new to this crypto space. First gain some knowledge and then go for investment. And when you want to invest go for Bitcoin or some altcoins which is under 10-20 ranking. And be careful this market is highly volatile so when you invest don't listen to anyone gain some knowledge and invest by yourself. This market is new, token price based on buy sell order and this market is highly manipulated by whales so be careful
Activity: 252
October 01, 2018, 05:34:18 AM
Investments now do not give a huge increase in money and so on the little things you can do something where that earn only be very careful
copper member
Activity: 112
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 01, 2018, 05:25:34 AM
I also see bitcoins as a basic and reliable way of investing funds. In ICO, I will not invest precisely in the present time. It's very tempting to invest in altcoins now, but still it's pretty dangerous.
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 01, 2018, 05:18:40 AM
Investments are very dangerous. Carefully think over in what coins you butut to invest. Many coins strongly go down in price. I recommend bitcoin
Activity: 439
October 01, 2018, 03:39:52 AM

Invest is very good, but invest in a coin you know you will not loose too much but my own advice in what to invest is a good thing, but i believe each one of us should do his or her own research and gain a bit of trading experience before going in big. But my advice is that if you want to invest go on and invest in Ethereum or Bitcoin
I think that neither Ethereum nor Bitcoin is the best investment option. Ethereum did not meet the expectations of many investors, because the number of scam tokens based on Ethereum is growing so do not expect  profit in the near future.
Activity: 406
September 30, 2018, 07:44:52 PM
Trading crypto is not easy at all. It is completely unpredictable and only experienced traders with good
market knowledge are profitable long term.
Pages:
Jump to: