Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 21. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 12:01:31 PM
It's a big risk if you're buying any cryptocurrencies before regulation but, If you'd like to invest and not scared about lose then you should buy some BTC and ETH nowadays. You will not be regret in the near future. Cheers !
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 11:52:03 AM
Well, bitcoin is certainly a good investment , I think that now we can take soon we will break the bearish trend and go to new heights
Activity: 206
September 29, 2018, 11:42:14 AM
It really is great to contribute your cash on bitcoin, on the grounds that as indicated by my judgment Bitcoin will come back to the moon, particularly right now the bitcoin cost is low at that point on the off chance that you incorporate fortunate to purchase when the market cost is this way, some time or another you will see that your cash will develop out of the blue, in light of the fact that Bitcoin is a standout amongst the most powerful ventures for long haul and most attractive speculations.
Activity: 210
September 27, 2018, 12:03:05 AM
This methodology is right. It really is ideal to give yourself somewhat more decision. I don't care to put every one of my assets in a digital money at any given moment. I would prefer not to put excessively in the market to influence me to lose everything. I believe it's an exceptionally sensible thing to remain a little BTC. I likewise plan to do this. Other cash will purchase and offer different digital forms of money!
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 01:51:45 PM
I believe that using long-term investments is the most correct decision if one is investing. The main thing is to choose a quality and progressive coin that will grow.
indeed the long term is the best choice if you want to get big profits. but someone's investment is different, if people want to pursue money quickly, of course the choice is short-term. Coin quality coins are of course popular coin coins and top 5 coins in marketcap coins.
Activity: 168
September 26, 2018, 01:49:00 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
If your investment   for the long term I recommend these coins:-

ETH, BTC, RIPPLE

If you look out the short term investment I suggest you to have to invest in these coins:-

DASH, LITECOIN, NEO
September 26, 2018, 01:30:01 PM
I believe that using long-term investments is the most correct decision if one is investing. The main thing is to choose a quality and progressive coin that will grow.
Activity: 208
September 26, 2018, 01:20:53 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

It is your choice if you will invest here in crypto or in stocks. If you will invest here in crypto, Bitcoin is a long term investment and bitcoin is so volatile so there is chance to lost your money, and a chance to get a huge profit. Crypto is a good currency, if you want short investment you need to learn how to trade daily because in daily trading you can earn profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
September 26, 2018, 12:15:58 PM
Now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency. I chose for myself such coins - EOS, Stellar, PundiX. These are tokens with promising technology in the financial sphere.  I wish everyone success in the crypto industry.
September 22, 2018, 04:53:43 PM
Just today I invested in Waves - 2 Bitcoins. I think that Waves will win back his position in 3 months.  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 22, 2018, 12:04:50 PM
I hope that in the near future the market will go up. This means that now is a good time to buy some coins. But you have to be careful when choosing projects.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 12:03:53 PM
Now is very good time to invest, so don't wait and do it. There are so many good coins that are under its value and will rise soon. But the best bets are Ethereum and NEO.
it is true that a very good coin to be used as an investment in order to get a big profit from the coin that we have to invest is ethereum if I think, because ethereum is a large potential coin
Activity: 185
September 22, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

Where do I start?

You can invest in these coins because the coins like Paragon, Cardano and Power ledger can go really high. These are great in performance and shall go very high due to the new projects.
Activity: 392
September 22, 2018, 11:10:02 AM
Well, if you do not know how to trade it is better of course better not to trade, start with a small amount, study the indicators and of course advised to take the coins in the long
Activity: 105
September 21, 2018, 07:15:23 PM
You can invest in cryptocurrency 100 dollars now and receive 10 000 dollars already through half of year. Such investments are very attractive to investors.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
September 21, 2018, 07:08:26 PM
Now is very good time to invest, so don't wait and do it. There are so many good coins that are under its value and will rise soon. But the best bets are Ethereum and NEO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 21, 2018, 07:04:52 PM
When investing in crypto the entry price is very important.
Do not invest into a coins which is pumping and increased a lot recently as there will be probably a correction after it and you will get stuck with your investment. Make a proper research on the coin and the market prior investing.
Activity: 88
September 21, 2018, 07:03:14 PM
That's right if you don't have time to trade then investing to altcoins and ICO are both good strategy always spread your money to 1- 5 coins from top 20 altcoins and take some money to invest to ICO but be careful to scam projects do your research before placing your money . If you are looking for good ICO i would suggest Gemstra one of my best ICO right now it is the future social selling platform that will operate in a decentralized blockchain to have a new ecosystem that will allows brands and sellers to have freedom to choose what product they want to put in their catalog , and also an easy to navigate application for users to find their desire product
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
September 21, 2018, 07:03:00 PM
I hope you have studied and improved on your knowledge before any investment! Unless you are just trying to get some change, it's important to prepare yourself, because cryptocurrencies and especially the BTC you need a lot of information and preparation! What told you that this is easier than Forex? What you are actually calling easy is things being more unpredictable here than there.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://www.soar.earth/
September 21, 2018, 06:49:07 PM
Investing in the crypto currency is very profitable. But you have to find the right time to enter the world of crypto currency. If you choose the wrong time for an investment, you will get a loss.
Pages:
Jump to: