Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 22. (Read 30975 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 06:44:04 PM
I invested a few days ago in more than 20 coins. Prices are the lowest and very profitable for long-term investment!
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 05:28:35 PM
Yes you can invest but before that, you need to read more about the coin you want to invest and consult experts for more information.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 21, 2018, 05:16:29 PM
Yes, we can't have a great opportunity as this for investment because many coins has being so dump this year, it's advisable to invest now. Don't waste the opportunity because it's might not come back so soon.
must also take into account the fact that a certain coin can negatively react to the current state of the crypto-currency market and simply disappear from circulation.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 05:03:13 PM
Yes, we can't have a great opportunity as this for investment because many coins has being so dump this year, it's advisable to invest now. Don't waste the opportunity because it's might not come back so soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 04:54:15 PM
Today, the market has begun to recover, and many people are confident that this is a good time for investment. I hope that the growth will last several weeks.
I agree with you, but this growth may suddenly end, the whales will merge coins and earn a lot of money, and we will remain waiting for growth...
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 03:47:58 PM
Today, the market has begun to recover, and many people are confident that this is a good time for investment. I hope that the growth will last several weeks.
Activity: 126
September 21, 2018, 03:46:34 PM
If you did not invest then at the peak, then I think now is a good time to invest, at how much prices have fallen very much , I think it's a good time to buy even eth
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
September 21, 2018, 03:38:21 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
I hope that you did not invest your money in bitcoin last December saved them in dollars)). Concerning trading in the market crypto currency is a very good idea, but I would not say that this is much easier than trading in the forex market!
Generally for today At first sight very perspective time for investments, But this state of the crypto-currency market can absolutely in another way affect the development of many projects.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 03:31:39 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
I hope that you did not invest your money in bitcoin last December saved them in dollars)). Concerning trading in the market crypto currency is a very good idea, but I would not say that this is much easier than trading in the forex market!
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 12:19:17 PM
investing in bitcoin is a good idea, because bitcoin is the most stable coin compared to other coins, and even though the crypto world looks more attractive than stock investments like forex, the crypto world is more risky
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 11:52:40 AM
Well, to trade you first need to study the market and trade, growth phase, indicators , as well as to ugad I think it is better to invest in a long time then than indulge
Activity: 173
September 21, 2018, 11:29:18 AM

Where do I start?

You can invest in these coins because the coins like Paragon, Cardano and Power ledger can go really high. These are great in performance and shall go very high due to the new projects.
copper member
Activity: 74
September 21, 2018, 07:26:39 AM
Personally, I've always been interested in Ripple. A centralized coin, but her team takes very successful decisions at a difficult time for the crypto currency market. Thus, investing in Ripple becomes more interesting.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
September 21, 2018, 05:38:27 AM

Where do I start?

that's very good in my opinion, investing through crypto trading is very promising and the risk also exists. therefore, you need to understand the market and need to master the price of crypto so as not to experience the risk I mean. I hope the investment that you make will benefit you in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 21, 2018, 03:58:10 AM
Why not? Try to invest, current situation is perfect for such decision,so use this opportunity. As for daily basis earnings, I would better rely on long term investments,much profit is possible
Activity: 154
September 21, 2018, 03:58:03 AM

Where do I start?

Maybe u can try to start with altcoin first, i think will be easier for u.  for me, BTC price too high now
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 03:56:44 AM
In fact, everything will be not so easy, you can see the change in the price of all the coins. So quick cash do not wait and should start with the purchase of bitcoin and continue to watch over his behavior.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 03:51:58 AM
invest with trading, i think quite good way.

to make trading, the first step is to find out first large bitcoin market, can be seen from the volume of trade. For now, people tend to choose bittrex, hitbtc, kraken. After that, register on the exchanger to be able to trade.
trading is indeed an investment strategy that is commonly carried out by investors needing confidence in patience and clever use of opportunities that come to get benefits of course
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
September 21, 2018, 03:49:20 AM
If you really want to invest in bitcoin, I think now is the perfect time for the market to get to the bottom of the year. In the near future, we will be able to observe positive growth.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
September 21, 2018, 03:40:45 AM

Where do I start?

You should push investing in bitcoin bro because its really worth it, try to ask some investors here on what coin make them rich. Majority will says bitcoin because btc has the highest value of all the coins in the market, just you need to take the high risk
Pages:
Jump to: