Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 62. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 04:34:54 AM
If you monitoring the market, you should see that now the minimum price for a long time. I would have already started buying at a $ 6400-6600.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 04:26:40 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
Invest now, the btc price is too low and you can buy more if you want a good return to your investment. Or try to invest in altcoin, choose the top altcoin and buy when the chart red.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 04:06:04 AM
Yes this is good time to invest but preferably invest in stable coins because most of the projects now fails because of the team without good intention just want to raise fund and disappear and yes bitcoin is the future because it's stronger than other coins,  it has the biggest volume with limited supply in circulation whereas other have surplus numbers in circulation which has been keeping their price from experience bull run with small volume

I do not see any stable cryptocurrencies. Stability is not the characteristic of the crypto. If you want to invest in altcoins (not BTC only) better pick the best ones. I love DASH very much, TRON, Ethereum, OmiseGO.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
June 10, 2018, 04:25:27 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
the potential is good then I support your intention to invest in bitcoin especially when the price is cheap like this, if you buy it you just need time to get a lot of profit
yes it only takes time but i can not do it because it is hindered by capital
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 04:04:01 PM
It seems to me that you can invest in the top 20 cryptocurrencies by capitalization. I believe that in the future these coins will be able to bring profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 03:24:01 PM
Of course, you should start with a thorough study of the topic. To do this, you need to read open access information on the Internet and then find paid courses for professionals. The paid courses will give you information that the free sources won`t provide.
Activity: 140
June 09, 2018, 12:42:12 PM
Investment should be made small at first to gain the knowledge about the market and its trends and after gaining the knowledge about the market you should start investing bit by bit more and once gain the proper knowledge you should start investing as much you can afford.Its all up to you how much to invest and when to invest in bulk or in small amount.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 11:56:29 AM
start with a small investment and then invest more and more. in addition, you will let in your business and profit, which will also grow later. your investments should grow like a snowball
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
June 08, 2018, 11:56:14 AM
Now is really good time to invest, because currently market prices are very low and you can buy coins with not high price, so do this.
Activity: 98
June 08, 2018, 11:48:47 AM
If you really want to invest in bitcoin that you need to do it as soon as possible, because the daily trend emerges beautiful turn. And he will be in about 3-4 days. I wish you good luck
Activity: 336
June 08, 2018, 04:43:39 AM
Yes you can invest! Make sure you have a brave heart. In investing, you have to be brave to accept the outcome of it. As a member, I am a bit afraid. But a lot of people here are brave enough and already know what the experience of investing. I also wanted to hear the opinion of others, especially those who tried investment.

Can you share something?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 04:40:34 AM
i suggest to read thread first about investing any kind of altcoin before you invest, so you have the knowledge how to manipulate your coin that you holding. investing is to risky, all the price at the market are fallen, i dont know if it is the right time to buy coins.
Activity: 18
June 08, 2018, 04:37:00 AM
Let’s trying New ICO
Beware of the scam.
You can search for how to invest in ico with may result from google.
Or just hold the good coin until market is warmer
Activity: 44
June 08, 2018, 04:34:46 AM
i have buy ico midas protocol ,it's so good .You can find information
https://www.midasprotocol.io/
 Midas platform will provide Leaderboard so users can see all top traders/investors, ranked by their actual portfolio performance and growth. Midas platform will suggest which top traders users should consider following, based on the level of similarity between the 2 portfolios. Other users can use MIDAS token to pay fee to follow and copy trade actions from those top performers.
Activity: 140
June 08, 2018, 04:20:38 AM
In my opinion, you can now invest in the ethereum. The price has risen, but not above the moon. This is a stable coin and it has much to grow further. Half the money should be invested in bitcoin. Its price is a pump, but it does not look like it's going to fall. Only up and up.
Activity: 230
June 08, 2018, 02:52:16 AM
You can do invest in ICO's. Just take time on searching which ICO is good for investing your money and a ICO project that you can see that will going to be a successful at the end of the ICO.
Activity: 113
June 08, 2018, 02:43:17 AM
I think you should invest with trading because it is a quite good way. Let's start with research, then looking for the mistakes that others have made starting off because many people have lost millions of money for that. If you want technical to analysis, you also can learn through many websites on the internet.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
June 08, 2018, 02:42:07 AM
I don't know how new you are here..but I will like to say this is a very volatile industry. So as you invest be careful. Read white paper before you buy a coin, follow news to be aware of the next big thing, put your mind on short term and long term, do not be greedy and  lastly always know when to take profit and stay safe.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 02:38:49 AM
Invest while doing daily trading can be a good way to earn profits well i am doing it as the same as you doing some daily trading joing bounty while waiting for your investments
Activity: 336
June 08, 2018, 02:34:22 AM
There are currently reasonable prices for those who want to invest in subcoins in the crypto-currency market. Ico thinkers should do a lot of research. Those who want to invest in subcoins should read their white papers.
Pages:
Jump to: