Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 79. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 11:06:13 AM
if you want to invest in crypto start on bitcoin or ethereum as this is a very precise and very good time to start investing for profit
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 10:57:25 AM
right for safety you invest for long term in best coin like ethereum and bitcoins, but if you want learn daily traders my suggestion do it in altcoins thats very fast increase and decrease so you can make use of it to get profit
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

Very good, I suggest you invest in bitcoin.bitcoin prices are now down, the movement is quite active.
So the opportunity prices go up faster. And fortunately too soon you can.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 10:47:51 AM
I want to invest a lot on bitcoin a this time. Because bitcoin is now worth less. If i now invest in bitcoin, then after 1 month i will be huge benefit from  this.
Or not.
Diversificat your risks
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 07, 2018, 10:09:38 AM
I want to invest a lot on bitcoin a this time. Because bitcoin is now worth less. If i now invest in bitcoin, then after 1 month i will be huge benefit from  this.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
April 07, 2018, 09:45:04 AM
I will you should follow some good crypto coach, they can be found on the telegram group, But first don't start trading yet until you understand the market to avoid losing your  money. you can start by virtual trading before going to live trading.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 09:43:41 AM
indeed in Bitcoin the price is always growing every time not like other sites Bitcoin has a pretty good movement of every time so very good for investment or trading.
Activity: 134
April 07, 2018, 09:41:44 AM
in my opinion, if you want to invest. You must have USD, EUR and others supported by the authorities but bitcoin prices based on buy / sell orders ... and you need to learn something about bitcoin and altcoin something to exchange later.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
April 07, 2018, 09:35:22 AM
I think you should invest altcoins because you can win more altcoins but you should humper not only one altcoins. you should have 3-4 altcoins
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
April 07, 2018, 09:30:49 AM
It is a good idea to invest a little bit of you spare money every month into crypto. It may end up resulting in a very decent amount of earnings if you hodl for a long time and don´t mind waiting.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
April 07, 2018, 09:30:07 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

As you are a newbie and don't know short term trading,for short term trading you have to be very skillful and active and must know about the particular chart.currently market is highly volatile and short term investment is highly risky for newbies,so it's advisable to you to engage in long term trading and when market recovers sell your investment.I am doing both long term and short term trading on basis of experience and research.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 07, 2018, 08:34:09 AM
Actually, short or long-term investment has its own positive and negative issues. However, personally, I think that for now, it is better to invest the Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies for long-term even the price is unstable. You should start by learning more about the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, about when the best time to buy the coins and how much you should invest better. It is also better to think about investing not only in Bitcoin but also other trusted altcoin. Yeah, losing money is part of the risks in doing investment and it is not only for bitcoin. In this case, if you really want to invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrency, just do at the right time.
Activity: 154
April 07, 2018, 08:15:13 AM
If you have time to daytrade go for it, learn 2,3 ta signals of your choice, watch videos about them and start trading with very low amount first and try to compound them to grow your portfolio.
Activity: 155
April 06, 2018, 05:40:10 PM
Most of the people showing interest in investing into cryptocurrency. In all the countries people came to know what is crypto currency and what it’s potential.
Activity: 112
April 05, 2018, 11:49:51 AM
Investing in cryptocurrency require a lot of Skills, try to feed yourself with those analogy of dealing with Bitcoin...
Get yourself a very good exchanger where you can Buy/Sell at your diserable time, and please don't put all your money on one coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 11:34:52 AM
The best / best ICO can help us make free money just by following the rules listed on how to join their bounty campaign.
That's why it should always be smart to check ICO reviews & ratings before investing.
Choose the owner of a highly effective dev team with good potential and can develop the project in a stable and good manner
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 05, 2018, 11:31:56 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
if you did invest and followed your instincts that time you posted this,your a richer person by now,because thay same day bitcoin started to bubble and after just a week,reaches almost $20,000 and drops after december..this is what i wanna tell most of newcomers,that try to trust your instincts than trusting advicers here in forum
Activity: 100
April 05, 2018, 11:30:26 AM
CloudFish is a startup backed by GeorgiaTech's accelerator in the United States and has recently announce plans for an ICO. CloudFish has a Social, Signature, Content and Referral campaign with great stake.
We are working on Scurity of ICO

Please check out our web site for details about the key innovation we are bringing to the cloud security industry
www.cloud-fish.io
Activity: 162
April 05, 2018, 11:28:41 AM
Someone told me a long time ago that he always told me that investing bitcoins is always right. The recent market has dropped a lot. Now it's probably a good time to enter the encrypted world. Unfortunately, I have no money to invest anymore. I hope you can get good luck, my friend.
Activity: 149
April 05, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

Where do I start?

start with research. you cannot invest into something you are not aware how it’s going to work. be open to losing but be positive you are going to gain. not everything is successful at first.
Pages:
Jump to: