Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 80. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 11:14:38 AM
Cryptocurrency is always volatile but if you brave and you have patience to hodl the coin until the right price you will get a lot of benefit, and please buy when the price is low or going down, because you will get a lot of benefit from it. And one thing is important when you want to invest just wait until the coin price is higher than you buy
Activity: 126
April 05, 2018, 11:13:38 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
I think first you have to research on the crypto market and how it work then to invest in these coins it my opinion

BTC

ETH

NEO

IOTA 
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
April 05, 2018, 11:09:40 AM
For me bro, before investing on a coin you must choose the right coin, make a research on trading and investing bro
Merit: 2
April 05, 2018, 11:07:26 AM
first of all you must learn how crypto works and practice before you invest. read some articles of what coin is good to invest for long term and short term investment. do not invest by just giving your money to others it might be a scam at the end. its better that you buy your own coin and play it on the trading market.

Very well said bro, i can give you a merit if i have one, unfortunately i dont have one and i’m still
Not capable of giving a merit. 😁
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 11:00:11 AM
For any person need to enter to the crypto market, this is the best time. Bearish market will help them to earn a lot. Any new commer should invest on promising projects as BTC, ETH, Neo and LTC. With the experience, they can take some risk and invest on other good coins and ICOs to gain a huge return.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
April 05, 2018, 10:52:38 AM
first of all you must learn how crypto works and practice before you invest. read some articles of what coin is good to invest for long term and short term investment. do not invest by just giving your money to others it might be a scam at the end. its better that you buy your own coin and play it on the trading market.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 03, 2018, 06:30:09 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

If you want to invest in bitcoin then the first thing you need to do is to do some research and learn more experience. Because knowledge is very important in the investment process. At present, bitcoin price fluctuates around $ 7400, you should buy now when the price is low, only in a few months the price will increase.I believe in the future, the price of BTC will reach the moon, bring Left a lot of profits for investors.
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 05:44:27 PM
It is extremely crucial that we make right investment; it is not possible for us to be successful without the right investment, so need to be making sure that we make right investment to gain most. Duecoin could be that right option you always look for. Try it now to gain most!
Activity: 128
April 03, 2018, 05:28:17 PM

Where do I start?

You can research on these who have a very cheap price.

(ETH, BTC, NEO & IOTA)
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 03, 2018, 05:22:52 PM
If I was going to invest in bitcoin, then I would wait until the end of 2018 at least. I think that this year we will see bitcoin at a price of about 3000-4000 dollars.
It will be very insulting if bitcoin begins to update the highs without going through such a fall - you can not take part in the profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 10:32:42 AM
Now is a very good time for investment in the crypto currency and in any altcoins, potmou that there is a very cheap price.
Activity: 98
March 30, 2018, 09:14:21 AM
If you want to invest in crytpo then it is a good time to invest in my opinion. Currently Bitcoin's price is low.
If you now buy and hold Bitcoin, you will get 100% profit.

In addition, there are some good ALTcoin you can invest in it like
   Ethereum(Eth)
   Litecoin(Ltc)
   Monero (XMR)
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
March 30, 2018, 03:07:36 AM
If you really want to invest in bitcoin that you need to do it as soon as possible, because the daily trend emerges beautiful turn. And he will be in about 3-4 days. I wish you good luck
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
March 30, 2018, 03:02:52 AM
Start with choosing wallet or exchange. Then think about your investment portfolio - how much are you ready to spend to invest. Then do general economics and trading study, it will make you way more better trader than most others.

That could be a start for someone to invest in cryptocurrency, but also in order to become a real investor, he must consider the risk that investing is not always means profits, there are also losing some profits because of the delisting or a certain token was devalued and so on. It is better if we are going to invest our money to those coins which have great potential like bitcoin, ethereum, monero, litecoin, and so on.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 01:41:17 AM
Many investors are investing for long-term profits and some invest to benefit from discounts they offer for early investors.
I suggest taking the time to research about the company you want to combine or Invest.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 01:23:21 AM
Nobody earns at forex. This system can only give you this fake feeling of win, but then you lose all you have. In crypto you can earn, but you need to develop your own trading strategy depending on your amount of money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 29, 2018, 07:36:28 PM
If I was going to invest in bitcoin, then I would wait until the end of 2018 at least. I think that this year we will see bitcoin at a price of about 3000-4000 dollars.
I will purchase more Bitcoin if it ever gets down to that price. I am looking forward to it being that low.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
March 29, 2018, 02:40:24 PM
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 02:18:03 PM
Hi,

BAT is a Solid Investment For the Long Term

The world of cryptocurrency is growing at an exponential rate. Bitcoin set the stage for all subsequent cryptocurrencies to expand and improve upon the concepts of blockchain, decentralized banking, and financial security and anonymity. But with so many new coins on the market, it can be difficult to distinguish what makes one different from the other. One crypto subtype that has distinguished itself from the others is utility coins, and perhaps no utility coin has more world-changing potential than the Basic Attention Token.

What is a utility coin?

A utility coin is a type of cryptocurrency that “provides users with future access to a product or service,” according to Josiah Wilmoth of Strategic Coin. For example, if you create a utility coin for music, you are promising those who purchase shares of your ICO or your coin that in the future, they will be able to use your currency to purchase music exclusively through your platform or marketplace.

Thank You!
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 29, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

Where do I start?

You have to start from BTC or ETH, invest in them when the market is like this time, everything are red, the price of altcoins is bleeding right now, it's falling down, but just think that this is your great chance to invest, it's because the price will increase again.
now is the best time for invest in cryptos
because most of them are red, you just take one which has potential then wait for 2-3 months after that you'll  get profit. trust me
Pages:
Jump to: