Pages:
Author

Topic: I wanted to know if there is a hodler right here? - page 2. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
There is no reward for supporting and hodling, unless the coin is stakeable. Neo will reward you with GAS tokens so hodling that is good even when the price drops

There is no reward for supporting and hodling,

no your wrong . there is a reward for hodling and supporting a coin . that reward is to earn a huge profit  .

unless the coin is stakeable.

stakeable or not , all coins are intended to grow the longer you hodl them because the demand for them is growing  .

Neo will reward you with GAS tokens so hodling that is good even when the price drops

oh really ? thanks for the info then   . this was my first time to know it  and now it makes me interested to add neo to my portfolio  .
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
If you hold coins from 2017 until now, of course, you lose a good opportunity. As at the end of 2017, the price of Crypto is very high and that is the best time to get rich. But sometimes people are not easily satisfied with the results they get so they continue to hold coins until now. But we must respect this because they also still believe in Crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Yeah, am one of the hodlers but not from 2017 why because 2017 is a very far year and I must say that, a token one is hodling from 2017 must be a very prosperous token and such must have believe deeply in the coin.
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
There is no reward for supporting and hodling, unless the coin is stakeable. Neo will reward you with GAS tokens so hodling that is good even when the price drops
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Crypto keeps on the bearish pattern no matter what, if there is a hodler right here from 2017 until now, you should be appreciated and get an achievement because you are doing the right thing as a hodler! Being a hodler means you supporting the coin, didn't you?

Yes, i agree on that i am a holder too. If you believe in your token you must wait till its progress because a potential token can give you good profit in the near future. Even me i hold this token for almost a year already and i dont have regrets holding this token because it benefits me somehow.
Activity: 195
I hold some coins from the beginning of this breakdown. I personally believe that was one of my bad decisions. It's very low than the previous now. But I still hold them because of the project going very well and actively. Actually hold is not help the project. It's only good for us if the coin price rises over time. Trading and investing are the things which help the project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
Crypto keeps on the bearish pattern no matter what, if there is a hodler right here from 2017 until now, you should be appreciated and get an achievement because you are doing the right thing as a hodler! Being a hodler means you supporting the coin, didn't you?

Become holders it doesn't mean we support the coins, because if you wrong take coins I believe bankrupt will be yours. In simple explanation holders is saving trust into project and hope big return ( profit ), supporting coins not only become investor because trader and marketing ( bounty hunter ) also support coins in different part. Don't give up but never forget to enjoy the journey.
Activity: 406
I think if people who have been holding their coins since 2017, of course they won't sell it now because of course they will get a loss and they will hold it until the price is really good therefore I believe in the future crypto prices will return high.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Of course there are alot of hodlers. For me, i already accepted that i need to wait longer than i thought at first. But why would i sell anything at this point? Crypto market will be recovered eventually. So i’ll be waiting.

Reinvesting in top coins will be better than trying to hold new coins or tokens from ICO projects. When the market recover, it is not sure that those coins will raise too
Activity: 322
Merit: 17

I think **  Holding** strategy is now better for those who can not trade
As long as there is faith in crypto and in his future, this strategy will bear fruit
Selling panic means losing everything.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Of course there are alot of hodlers. For me, i already accepted that i need to wait longer than i thought at first. But why would i sell anything at this point? Crypto market will be recovered eventually. So i’ll be waiting.
copper member
Activity: 462
I have been holding since Jan 2018 and am still holding knowing the market will balance again. Even if it took long to rebalance,  I have no choice than to hold
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
You have to also consider the fact that some people are not willing holders, some just bought coins or tokens so high that they cannot really sell it again because they stand to lose a hinge chunk of their money, so they hold and hope for better days ahead.
Activity: 364
I have bought a bit of crypto during the raise but it was not so dramatic. Now I am buying a lot of perspective tokens, because the prices are too great to stay away. Have big hopes for the upcoming months in 2019.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250

i a hodler since 2017 and I'm saying you that i regret it not selling my token when the market is on bull.
now i don't have any choice left but to hold it until it break even.
That is natural, there must be a feeling of regret when you are still holding up to the present and not selling at the end of 2017. But with that you can learn that the crypto world really cannot be predicted.
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I know quite a few holders from 2017 and especially bitcoin BTC holders, they bought very high and if they sell now, they would be selling at a huge loss so they just keep holding and hoping that the price would increase one day and match their cost price or atleast most of it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I am both hodling, day trading and investing and also do some promotional videos for bounties and payments. So I work in this space in different ways. I think holding is very difficult for the short term unless you hold a lot of one coin or token and then it suddenly moons in value, which could make you a very good amount of extra money indeed. Now I am holding only three coins long term and will add more as I start to turn over a profit in the trading area and my robot also earns more more income than just covering living expenses. I have set a short term target to reach 2k USD in February income form Crypto sources. If I can achieve this kind of income then I will be bear market proof.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
you see many hodls who have no choice but to hodl because they got in at the wrong time XD
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
What is the point? Yes, we are here, we are still waiting for a new round of BTC history to begin, so I don’t think we need to constantly talk about it here. We just observe how events develop and how the world elite will behave in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Me too. I am a holder of different tokens from ICO. I am considering it as an investment. I will hold it until that time when I feel it is good to sell it. I used to hold coins and sell only when I badly needed a cash.
Pages:
Jump to: