Pages:
Author

Topic: I wanted to know if there is a hodler right here? - page 3. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
There are Holders and there are a lot of us, because true people who believe in cryptocurrencies will never lose faith in cryptocurrencies. It is an honor that today we are buying BTC at such prices, because it is difficult to believe in the near future, but it will come.
I think that in 2018 a lot of people began to believe in cryptocurrency. But simply the price fell and these things are not related to each other.
The things are related from one to each other but it's about which is coin that gained a big support from the market and it looks like etheruem was doin it again dude. in fact, last year a lot of people are leaving crypto and it seems like they are back again right now
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
Actually, I'm hodl for some altcoins and Bitcoin. I see the market is a down but considering that the bear market cannot last forever, so I buy in small pieces them. I know that I might have to wait a long time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
indeed be recommended mover because it would make the market look alive. but it is also risky and this thing that makes many people prefer to hold off on the risk of losing with being a trader or Activator of a coin. In addition in the crypto conditions like this is certainly much more secure hold.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
True holders who hold their coins for long periods of time must get maximum achievement for years to survive, because it is not easy and they are able to overcome all obstacles. Waiting for the right time to sell, as long as the market recovery and maybe this month or next month is still difficult to ascertain, don't let them miscalculate.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
Funny question. There must definitely be holders unless the bounty hunter is just joining bounty this year. Any way most people would hold their tokens because of the bear market. Selling now would only mean loss and a wasted effort. We would wait for the bull run.
I also think that more than 70% of people hold their coins and do not sell them now. But there is a high probability that many people will sell Bitcoin for 5000-7000 dollars.
This is a good illustration of it. Imagine buying Bitcoin at $19k and now Bitcoin is barely $4k. So who then will want to lose his or her money? Eventually nobody, so we all became holders. So we HODL in anticipation of the fact that we might get 100% from the price and value we bought from. I still believe a time will come when we will experience this but it will take time to manifest.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
Crypto keeps on the bearish pattern no matter what, if there is a hodler right here from 2017 until now, you should be appreciated and get an achievement because you are doing the right thing as a hodler! Being a hodler means you supporting the coin, didn't you?
There is need to understand the market trend. We all became holders of different Tokens and coins because that was the only option we had as at then and it became like that because the bear market took us unaware because I am sure nobody will want to wait since 2017 till date hoping for a rise but we keep seeing red almost all the time. If truly there was nothing like bear market, then the word hodlers won't be in existence at all. I think
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
There are of course many holders on the cryptocurrency market.
At the moment in the current market conditions, I prefer to keep their coins until the moment of recovery from the bottom.
Of course, investing for the long term is a very long and difficult task, but I believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and therefore I wait patiently.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
Funny question. There must definitely be holders unless the bounty hunter is just joining bounty this year. Any way most people would hold their tokens because of the bear market. Selling now would only mean loss and a wasted effort. We would wait for the bull run.
I also think that more than 70% of people hold their coins and do not sell them now. But there is a high probability that many people will sell Bitcoin for 5000-7000 dollars.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
If you had bought before November last year selling at this period would only lead to a loss because you would be selling at a lower price than purchased so it's advisable to hold on
Activity: 309
Merit: 15
I'm still holding my bag sir  Grin waiting to the moon
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
There are Holders and there are a lot of us, because true people who believe in cryptocurrencies will never lose faith in cryptocurrencies. It is an honor that today we are buying BTC at such prices, because it is difficult to believe in the near future, but it will come.
I think that in 2018 a lot of people began to believe in cryptocurrency. But simply the price fell and these things are not related to each other.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I am not a holder, I appreciate the people who do this. it takes a strong mentality to be able to hold coins for a long time. I'm just a bounty hunter, not a long-term coin holder.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Crypto keeps on the bearish pattern no matter what, if there is a hodler right here from 2017 until now, you should be appreciated and get an achievement because you are doing the right thing as a hodler! Being a hodler means you supporting the coin, didn't you?

i a hodler since 2017 and I'm saying you that i regret it not selling my token when the market is on bull.
now i don't have any choice left but to hold it until it break even.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
For 2018, I did not withdraw bitcoin or other Alts, it was very hard, but I tried to keep as I could, I think that people should support what they believe.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
I'm a hodler since june 2018, at the moment, the price of most of the cryptos are in a falling state, in that case, I am forced to hold till now, which is quite a good choice I think?
we have no choice but to keep coins in our wallets. The fact is that if we sell them today, we will lose almost everything. It makes no sense to sell coins for nothing.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I'm a hodler since june 2018, at the moment, the price of most of the cryptos are in a falling state, in that case, I am forced to hold till now, which is quite a good choice I think?
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
There are certainly holders amongst us, i'm sure as a bounty hunter, almost everyone is holding at least one coin but to think that someone is holding a coin as far back as 2017 is really strange. Well right now there is nothing you can do than to continue holding because the market is presently at it's bottom, we await the top.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Yes, I am one of the hodlers. I’m not ready to sell yet, cause I have plans to keep on holding my cryptocurrency till the end of this year.

I am even ready to wait till next year, cause to be honest I knew very well that there is not going to be any bull run last year. I can remember that someone predicted on Twitter that all these things are going to happen and that the price will even drop down to $3k+. According to his analysis, the price will go up before the end of this year, if not, then we should be looking forward to next year.
Pages:
Jump to: