Pages:
Author

Topic: I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land - page 6. (Read 1794 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Seeing bitcoin's market value falls down can really hurt and thus gives you a feeling of fear, uncertain, and doubt. But if you have just read bitcoin's history before you have invested, then everything will be alright for you. What you need to do now is just HODL for a while because bitcoin will rise again soon.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
just hold your bitcoin sir, have some loooooong patience, i believe bitcoin will rise again sooner  Smiley
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
That's the stupid idea for me to sell land for bitcoin then loss the investment!, but you take a risk on it and that's your options to have bitcoin, but bitcoin now is so dip, the only way to save it from loss is to hold it and never sell this time, sell it if bitcoin will hit to $60k usd or higher and bought back your land.
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
don't understand such people selling real estate to invest in bitcoins,you can never know 100% whether bitcoin will grow in price...wait until it rises and get your money back
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.
That is very risky, sell your land and invest it all in bitcoin, but dont worry if bitcoin price is getting low its normal, the best way you can make is just hold, dont sell your bitcoin in cheap price you will just regret in the end.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
wish i had some land or money to buy me bitcoins.
Activity: 35
don't worry, you should look at that as the soil you are planting, it takes time to developing. It may be 1 year or 2 years. Please be patient
Activity: 211
I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.
It might be very alarming for you the dropping of bitcoin from the previous month and days because you took a great risk by selling your land to buy bitcoin investment. But take strong heart because bitcoin has risen in the market you made the right decision. Just be wise and learn more on how you can take care of your investment better and gain bigger.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Don't panic. Bitcoin will recover in time, just hold for at least a year and it will be all good.

I would also recommend you to diversify and not keep everything in Bitcoin. You should add Ethereum and maybe some 3.0 blockchains such as Aion and Aeternity. More risk there but higher reward.

it may be worthwhile as long as you hold the bitcoin you have purchased which may take a long time to stabilize at a higher price, it might be possible to participate in a bounty to cover some of it.
obviously really should not panic experience like this
Activity: 406
May we know what your entry price in bitcoin? though price now is dropping don't panic or sell your position for a loss just keep holding bitcoin price may rebound soon only weak hands will sell for a loss. You need patience here in order to gain profit
Activity: 448
not to smart to do it and thinking twice now if your doing something put your trust and take the risk this kind of loss is not gonna come back so focus now on your token and wait. forget now about your land and gain in bitcoin so you can buy another land Wink.
Activity: 504

Pray and hope for the best, man. Slumps can be pretty tough specially when you go all in and then the dip occurrs. All you have to do now is just wait and hope a spike happens anytime this year so you can get the profits you're aching for. It'll happen, just be patient.
Activity: 224
Bitcoin price is now declining. It's a good time to buy bitcoin, but we have to know how the market is going now. So before we buy bitcoin we already know the risks. Especially if you buy bitcoin from selling the land.It will be different if buying bitcoin from savings or unused money. Do not panic to immediately sell it. Be patient, so you do not lose. Wait until the bitcoin price is higher than the previous price.
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
I think the best thing for you to do is to keep holding your bitcoin. The price may be down now but can not really tell about  tomorrow. From all indication bitcoin will bounce back again before the end of 2008. So do no be disturbed about the current price of bitcoin
Activity: 525
Merit: 10

What you are doing is a very risky choice, selling your land to bitcoin. For now bitcoin is down, do not sell bitcoin at this time because you will incur big losses. Be patient, and do not panic, bitcoin will definitely increase again, hold the bitcoin you have and wait for the bitcoin price to increase.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I want to ask you something... Before you put your money in Bitcoin, do you know the risk if you Invest your money in Bitcoin?
if you don't know about it, I think you have made a big mistake. just one solution for you now. you must hold Bitcoin for along time. wait until 1-2 month, Hope the price of Bitcoin can repair and rise like last year.
Activity: 85

Wow! That is very risky, selling your property for something you don't have any control over. But anyway, if you have lots of land then it's totally fine to risk something eyeing to gain way more.
On another note, don't panic and end up selling your digital assets, this is a good way to preserve what you have as prices will recover and gains will be left afterwards.
Activity: 420
 There is little you can do as you cannot reclaim your land back, and its too early to start overthinking. the best you can do for yourself is not worry at all, the market shall recover with time, but again, if you though your land was worth losing for BTC then you shouldn't be worried at all
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

Now bitcoin is still in red. If you want to gain and not to lose your investment hold on,don't panic for the price drop it will increase soon and for sure you will earn profit.Even  we can't really predict if when it increase but just stay positive and trust that it will increase like before from down it rapidly rise. Just expect more good outcome after this fluctuations.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Your decision to sell your land to buy bitcoin is not wise at all. You were supposed to invest an amount you could afford to lose in cryptocurrencies. It is a risk you took and it might swing either way. What if the price of Bitcoin is Bullish? You will be smiling by now. I want to advise you to hold as the price will still go up. This may be much later though.

This is one mistake that most of the new investors do. They are making investment decisions based on emotions and do not apply logic. People think that everyone is just making only profits with bitcoins. Reality is that a lot of people make loss as well, it is just that we do not see them sharing their experiences here.

After a member invests his money and he sees that prices drop as well, he realizes the mistake. It is thus advises to start with small amount and thus seeling your house or land for bitcoin investment for initial investment is not wise at all.
Pages:
Jump to: