Pages:
Author

Topic: I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land - page 2. (Read 1794 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.
I think it's a natural thing if you long in the crypto world you will not feel panic and will remain calm. but if you are new, you dare and dare to risk selling the land to invest. my advice, you should keep calm and not panic and keep holding it under any circumstances.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
If you think the price is low now, imagine how those people felt who sold their houses for bitcoin at Q3 and Q4 2017 when bitcoin prices were high sky high. Just have some patience and you will win with bitcoin, it always goes up eventually
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
if thats so thats great but make sure that you know the consequences here in bitcoin and you should sell your land during bitcoin is in final dip so atleast in just a short time your bitcoin will make profit in the last quarter of the year since bitcoin rise during the holiday season every year and you should accept the fact that bitcoin dive deeply and you might get stressed at it so you have to prepare your self and if you sold your land make sure that you still have enough property always invest your spare money not all .
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
At this moment, you can only hold Bitcoin till the price rise. It is risky to sell your land or property for Bitcoin. And you shouldn’t invest more than what you can afford to lost.
Activity: 235
Do noy sell due to your uneasyness about losing your money. Eventually bitcoin will surely recovers its price and will start rising again in the market. Do not do a panic selling without getting any profit from your bitcoin. It takes time and patience to earn money. It is not recommendable to start selling your coins now.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.

In the first place, you do not need to sell any property of your just to invest in bitcoin. It is really risky but you can use your savings instead of your property. Now that bitcoin is experiencing fluctuations and remain its low price, all you have to do is to wait until it pumps. You do not have any choice but to wait because if you sell your bitcoin you will not gain any profit from it. Make sure next time that you will look first of the possible things thaf might happen for you not to have a loss.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
There are a type of business which is called property business which is so profitable in the past. But now bitcoin is came to market so mostly property dealer are joining bitcoin business and leaving their property dealing. So you have done the same things and i think its the best decision that you have taken. Now play with bitcoin with tricks and i hope you will earn more.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
I can congratulate you! I myself am not a fan of extreme measures, but if you nevertheless decided to purchase digital gold, I can say with confidence that such investments are one of the most profitable and safe. Therefore, do not be nervous, in time you will understand that this decision is one of the most correct in your life.
Activity: 280
To get capital by selling land can be a good idea if the land is not providing income. But I won't  invest everything in cryptocurrency or in just one type of crypto. I would diversify my money to several types of investments like stock, business and then the crypto.

I agree, even I myself if I will invest big amount of money into business, I will not put all my money in one investment only, I will find ways to make my investment more productive and I will make sure I will profit.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102

Because you  had bought already what you can do bow is to wait and keep hodling your bitcoin becasue for sure bitcoin will recover . Keep it as a long term investment or at least wait until the price pumps up before selling it as if you will sell it today you will only incurres losses. Don't stres too much, better days are yet to come.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
What can I tell you. You made a mistake. The land costs ninggo more than any crypto currency. If it's not just a desert. You could lease your land and get a steady income from this
It is not that bad I guess because right now we can so everything with crypto currency and buying a piece of land is not a big deal at all, if you have bought some bitcoin on right time it means you saved your future and if today you sold your land only then tomorrow with the profit you will be able to buy the whole well build and luxurious house with the help of bitcoin but you will have to keep patience and hold for long time, never panic.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

That is why most investors recommend to invest only the amount you can afford to lose. It is true that bitcoin investment can promise you a large return and it is really enticing to earn big through it. However, we all know that a huge return always has a big risk. Bitcoin price is volatile. The only thing you can do now it just to wait for the price to recover.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Don't worry Bitcoin will have higher price soon, you just need to be patient because that was investing is. You invest some money and wait for it to have some profit and bitcoin will never let you down just hold it and wait for the right time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Buying Bitcoin by selling some properties  is a very big mistakes,we now that there are many way to earn coins or tokens.no need to sell your land.
Activity: 132
This is your big mistake selling your land,there are many way to earn Bitcoin think many times before you sell your land.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Well, it is never recommended to sell anything and invest in crypto because the crypto market is wild in behaviour and no one is sure that what is going to happen down the road. If you are not comfortable with such ups and downs then it is the better time for you to exit as any further price fall might affect your routine life and future. Make sure that you are aware of the consequences of investing in the crypto market.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
What can I tell you. You made a mistake. The land costs ninggo more than any crypto currency. If it's not just a desert. You could lease your land and get a steady income from this
Yes. I agree. Never put what you have for bitcoin investment because that will specially brings profit to you if you use it properly and not live like desert place. I earning bitcoin to have what you sold for bitcoin. Land price can be increase but never decrease as times goes by, it by come more expensive. You should work to have investment and keep what you already have because it surely you will not lose, but now you've lost it. Better luck for your investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It's really not a good idea to sell a tangible asset which is sure to appreciate with time for a risky asset although with potentially higher reward. If Bitcoin dips so low like what it is doing right now, you'd have lost a lot of your investment's value with no certainty of recovery.
Activity: 30

All you can do now is that you can wait for prices to recover. And from next time invest only what you can afford to loose.
Pages:
Jump to: