Pages:
Author

Topic: I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land - page 3. (Read 1794 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
To get capital by selling land can be a good idea if the land is not providing income. But I won't  invest everything in cryptocurrency or in just one type of crypto. I would diversify my money to several types of investments like stock, business and then the crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.

Well, all you can do now is pray and hope a better day comes. Because it takes massive balls to sell your land for bitcoins. Obviously, land has more of a stable increase in price compared to bitcoins. You shouldn't have sold your land for bitcoins. Good luck to you and your investments.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
Its great how people willing to convert their properties or asset just to invest in bitcoin. Its a brave move indeed. If you currently bought some bitcoins then do not sell it through. Its too early to decide. As you can observe, its price is pushing up for the past days now,  and hope it will continue. If you cannot take the risk anymore, then you can sell it even to get just a little profit. Atleast you earned.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.
All you have to do is be patient until the high bitcoin price goes back and you sell it, but it depends on you alone ... whether you will hold or sell it now.
Activity: 89
hold on. let bitcoin rise through the year. note to others don't ever sell land to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
You don't worry because bitcoin is a type of coin  potential and strong, The current bitcoin is gradually recovering and will be on a growth.
Important, You have to know the right time to get back the capital and interest, you can sell at a reasonable time and keep a section to hold.
Safe and not risky
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
since you have already invested in bitcoin , i suggest you hold it for a long time . in the long run , bitcoin will be a growing trend . i suggest you study other coins , so EOS NEO NCASH ARK . do not put all the eggs in a basket . 50% on bitcoin , 30% on other coins , 20% waiting for future projects .
Activity: 199
All you have to do is keep your bitcoin until the price is high, so you do not lose. indeed Bitcoin investment is very risky, let alone you have sold the land to buy Bitcoin, if you are impatient and sell your coins ,. then you will lose your land. I see today Prices have started up, hopefully this is a good start and Bitcoin returns to a high price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
This is what you did, you sacrificed an asset that usually appreciates in exchange for something that is very volatile. Now we know that Bitcoin is volatile, but there is a great chance for profit on long term. I do hope you won't regret your decision 'coz personally, I wouldn't sell my land just to buy a digital currency. I'd rather look for other options to be able to come up with some capital for my Bitcoin investment. But since you've already done so, make sure to be vigilant in your trading. Also, diversify your portfolio to have more chances for higher profit. God bless on your crypto journey.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Definitely, you will regret in the end.  Well, just hold as much as possible if you want to back your losses as I believe it will increase soon just be patience. On my part, I hold my shares of altcoins as well as bitcoin, which we have nothing to do and believe the ability of bitcoin that it will return to its great value soon.
Activity: 126
Sir, in your own way, your approach is wrong. The end result of this is likely to make you lose everything. Now all you can do is wait quietly. Don't sell your coins and wait for the market to rise.
Activity: 70
If I tried to do it in a traditional way by means of translation or through a bank. Then I have to send 5000 bucks, it took time to put it mildly. Plus, I would have to pay neither feeble commission for the transaction.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
DOn't Take Panic.Just Wait few Months.I Think Bitcoin Price will be $30k Plus.
We cant secure that in few months it will be $30k each bitcoin. Im not a negative person but as I see there are to many FUDS now and I dont think bitcoin will make it through $30k in a couple of months. A year maybe?
copper member
Activity: 84
DOn't Take Panic.Just Wait few Months.I Think Bitcoin Price will be $30k Plus.
Activity: 8
You are really too bold, but I think this is incorrect because the Bitcoin market is not stable. No one knows about the next development of the Bitcoin market. Bitcoin prices fluctuate greatly, so I think the sale is already existing. The way assets are invested is particularly irrational.
Activity: 100
In 2017, crypto currency became a magnet for those who sincerely believe that you can earn without working. The fabulous growth of bitcoin, the inspiring story of Vitalik Buterina, the incredible predictions of experts - all these phenomena naturally clouded the mind of dreamers who are convinced that to be enriched you just need to be at the right time in the right place.

Perhaps this is true, but, firstly, it was worthwhile to invest in the crypt much earlier (five years ago), and secondly, before any crypto-investment it is useful to find out how the blockage works, how the course of currencies in the past has jumped, and what risks there is in this market.
And the risks there, it is necessary to admit, are significant: the naive guys who laid houses and bought bitcoins, who cost 20 thousand dollars each, will tell the best about them. Really profitable investments. It is a pity that the course fell tragically - it is not known when it will recover and whether it will be restored at all.

Faced with the irrational speculative atmosphere of Bitcoin's hot scene, investors must keep calm. Before investing, they should learn more about the relevant knowledge in this field. Selling land for Bitcoin feels a little impulsive.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
crazy bitcoin world. one guy sells his house to buy bitcoins, the other sell his land. why i have nothing to sell to buy me bitcoins. sad and old story. rich becomes richer, poor people stay poor. anyway, i would do the same, if i had the possibility.  Shocked Grin
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
You should just wait buddy as the bitcoin price is again going to skyrocket in a few weeks maximum and it's already up from the past day, so best thing would be to wait for the price rise and please don't panick in this time as most noobies panic in case of a market dump and short their hands on bitcoin, so best option is to wait for the market to correct.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Pray and hope for the best, man. Slumps can be pretty tough specially when you go all in and then the dip occurrs. All you have to do now is just wait and hope a spike happens anytime this year so you can get the profits you're aching for. It'll happen, just be patient.
No need to lose hope market is again rising it will go high waiting few months again then you will be in profit, it is sure in crypto currency price use to rise and fall but only those win who wait for the price to increase it is not good to sell your bitcoin at panic price, only sword you can use to earn in crypto currency is your patience and your will power to be rich, so buy now fix your goal and let bitcoin be high again it will help you buy more property than your sold property with bitcoin profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
You are risking too much mate,selling land is not a good idea just to buy bitcoin..due to unstable price its not really good that you sell your land in investing crypto.But its already done what i can advice to you is that hold your coins and wait until it surpasses in the price that you poured into it..because right now its going dip due to many consequences,i just hope that you are ready with this kind of scenario that bitcoin is facing everyday.Pumps and dumps is the nature of crypto and i hope you already know it before you get involved with it.Just be open minded inorder to overcome in any situation if those invested money and effort would be loss.Try to find another way to earn some,in this way you will have another things to be taken care of and not just looking on the coin marketcap trying to monitor the movements of bitcoins price.
Pages:
Jump to: