Pages:
Author

Topic: I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land - page 4. (Read 1794 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 15
I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.
I could never have done such a risky thing. The offer of their property for conceivable benefit from the development rate of Btc still a risky wander. Presently it just stays to keep their Btc and expect an expansion in its rate. The Btc ought to soon rise well and you will inevitably get a decent benefit. Be that as it may I don't encourage anybody to go for risks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
I was bought some bitcoin by sell my land.But befor some days bitcoin price getting low.in this moment i have to face some kind of loss.In this moment what can i do.
In 2017, crypto currency became a magnet for those who sincerely believe that you can earn without working. The fabulous growth of bitcoin, the inspiring story of Vitalik Buterina, the incredible predictions of experts - all these phenomena naturally clouded the mind of dreamers who are convinced that to be enriched you just need to be at the right time in the right place.

Perhaps this is true, but, firstly, it was worthwhile to invest in the crypt much earlier (five years ago), and secondly, before any crypto-investment it is useful to find out how the blockage works, how the course of currencies in the past has jumped, and what risks there is in this market.
And the risks there, it is necessary to admit, are significant: the naive guys who laid houses and bought bitcoins, who cost 20 thousand dollars each, will tell the best about them. Really profitable investments. It is a pity that the course fell tragically - it is not known when it will recover and whether it will be restored at all.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Selling your land is very risky and you might end up killing your self due to depression. Before investing a huge amount of value, try to expect the pros and cons of your decision and you should always have an alternative plan in order to succeed.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
i think you should wait. there are some good news now such as G20 do not ban crypto, China is considering allow BTC, or South Korea allow ICO. These news can pump the coins price soon
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
I really don't support this kind of thing, Selling land to buy bitcoin.
I know that having a Bitcoin is a profitable thing but, as we all know, Bitcoin price is so Volatile, So we only need to invest what we can afford to lose, not unless you afford to loss your land.
Anyways, Try to trade in order for you to recover from the lose. Try to Study trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

yes it is your fate who are panicking to buy bitcoin to sell the land, but the land can also be made a good investment, but do not panic if you panic and sell bitcoin you have of course you will get a lot of losses. so the only way is to wait until the price goes back up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
if thats so thats great but make sure that you know the consequences here in bitcoin and you should sell your land during bitcoin is in final dip so atleast in just a short time your bitcoin will make profit in the last quarter of the year since bitcoin rise during the holiday season every year and you should accept the fact that bitcoin dive deeply and you might get stressed at it so you have to prepare your self and if you sold your land make sure that you still have enough property always invest your spare money not all .
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Investing in Bitcoin in many countries is known as a prohibition against law and offenses. If the government is caught, it will be held in custody or warning. Bitcoin is thought to be a possible currency in our country. Savior gets more people to live, the current money to earn is easy with knowledgeable people.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Give it time and relax. Believe that the price will go up because all predictions tell the same. Hold and give it some more time
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Do not sell your bitcoin, you will regret it. Be patient ...

My suggestion is you should keep holding on because bitcoin prices will recover soon. You will immediately restore all your losses, be patient. Because for me, selling your land to buy bitcoin is not recommended because a small investment is risky.

Physical assets are more valuable if you compared it to any digital assets. I agree you can make a good profit on bitcoin but not 100% sure. and once you sell your land again if you want to buy back means you have to pay more money. So just hold your land in future your land only give you good profit.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
einc.io
I think selling land to invest in crypto is too risky.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
Do not sell physical and hard earned assets behalf of bitcoin investments. As per my view its a foolish decision. Always future is unpredictable so how we can say bitcoin can be 20000$ or 50000$.

its better to put money that you can afford specially extra money. i always do bounty to earn money. i do not put my own money.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
You know land is also good investment to keep on, by more years when you still have it price can be double and expensive. Since you already sell the land and you bought bitcoin your options is to hold it. The prices are getting low today so hopefully it will be moon it's value so better not to get panic.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

I think you should be more careful in every calculation speculation.
yes, bitcoin is very down at the moment. but most likely to grow back within the next few months. here you are required to research and try to learn the situation
Activity: 406
Merit: 117

You bought some bitcoin by selling your land you don't imagine that property also increases the value of the year. We can’t back your land. As for now the value of the bitcoin on the market cap is around 8K USD that is a very dip portion, I advise to be patience someday all things will make it perfect just continue to believe that it will reach the moon later or sooner.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I am not sure if it is a good thing to sell your land, but it is something related to the development of Bitcoin. It is also important to know where your land is, because land prices are valued like Bitcoin. I mean, I can not say for sure that it is profitable.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
That is a good investment that you have bought some bitcoin and i hope that you didn't sold all your lands because that is not a good decision in exchange for bitcoin, it is good to invest in bitcoin as long as you know how to manage the risk and you are only investing the amount of money that you afford to lose. So it is better to be safe than sorry.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Do not sell your bitcoin, you will regret it. Be patient ...

My suggestion is you should keep holding on because bitcoin prices will recover soon. You will immediately restore all your losses, be patient. Because for me, selling your land to buy bitcoin is not recommended because a small investment is risky.
Activity: 59
Can only choose to hold your BTC, waiting for BTC to rise!

If you choose to sell your digital encrypted currency now, your losses are huge!

BTC will have a good price by the end of this year!
Activity: 126
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked extraordinary decisions, my advice, do not sell your bitcoin at a low value. down and rising bitcoin prices are common. You just need to be patient .
Pages:
Jump to: