Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never sell my Alts for loss: Prefer to take them to the cemetery! - page 12. (Read 3727 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Well depends, if some people need urgent money then maybe they will be somehow forced to sell altcoins even if the price is down than ever, but for long holders a profit can be made in my opinion.

You do not have to sell everything when you need cash. You can get rid of the tokens that you simply do not believe in. Again, when you suppose the market will have a fall, you can do it as well to buy cheaper alts again.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I agree with you ,am not selling too because I see good prospect of the coins am holding and am not selling them for lost no matter what the market is like I  will not sell until there is a bull run.
There will be an instance that you have to sell at loss to cut the major losses you had.

But if you can't attain to cut your losses, don't do it as long as the coins you're holding has good future base on your standards. Well, there are times that our standards doesn't go well, I'm just reminding everyone that whichever coins you hold, make sure that you hold the best.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
yea, this is my 2 cents on the matter. If you believe in your projects and know they have the team and the track record to deliver what they promised (and their product does offer real advantages to users) then you should definitely hold your coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!

I sense desperation which is not good for crypto currency
Exchanging tokens is more likely to work; when you get your profits at the right time
So focus; dyor and don’t hold until they are delisted and non existent
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
well i also hold a lot of alts some of it have no value so i dont have any choice but to hold it  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I agree with you ,am not selling too because I see good prospect of the coins am holding and am not selling them for lost no matter what the market is like I  will not sell until there is a bull run.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 500
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
Instead of selling for loos I mainly prefer to wait for the bull market and take my winnings back. Trading is tough, so understanding the basics behind the working market can solve these type of problems.  Losses are part of the game and no one wants to face with it, unfortunately.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
lol! in my own case it will largely depend on the situation, if the market is generally down definitely it will bounce back at some point, even if the particular alt am hodling is down while others are up, i will still hodl regarding the fact that the team behind the alts are working and still active but if is the case where project has remain stagnant, team not active, am definitely selling not to loss completely because no hope for that alts.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I will sell my altcoins then when there will be a peak of growth.  And now I'm just waiting for the nearest growth.  And enjoy the green zones of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
Calling sellers bitches is not right, every crypto holder is responsible  for his or her holdings either they hold or sell its not anyone's choice but the owner to make and moreover many people are here for quick gain so not everybody will be able to endure for years to come
Activity: 378
Just as much as i like people that are determined hodlers, so also am i after doing it carefully ansd not become a bagholder just like some people are today by mistake.
Cardano is one of the altcoins i would not advise against hodling, because it is a coin with good potential, but there are certain coins that much better you dash out your money to the needy, than to buy and hodl them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I think that most of us have a large number of altcoins and looking at them, the tears wrinkle. The price for them really fell 10-20 times relative to Bitcoin. I think that the time will come when they will return their former strength!
Activity: 894
Merit: 501
Well, this might be a good strategy unless you hold a shitcoin. I think it’s very important to know when to sell a coin but on the other hand we really don’t know what’s gonna happen after 2 years. Maybe it’s really worth to wait.
Activity: 672
I like your optimism brother but then I can almost bet you that sone folks have expressed higher level certainty of never going to sell at a loss but eventually they had to because of what reality holds.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

I have more experience here when compared to you, and I would advice you to sell some of your alts at the right time. I have been collecting alts for the last 2-3 years. And the majority of the alts (i.e more than 50%) that I got in 2017 are dormant now. Cash them out when you have the chance to do so.
Activity: 170
Holding is good and for me is the best idea, selling off due to the current market situation is not a good idea, all these altcoins can turn to real lambo in years to come.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Well depends, if some people need urgent money then maybe they will be somehow forced to sell altcoins even if the price is down than ever, but for long holders a profit can be made in my opinion.
Activity: 126
One must be flexible with Cryptocurrency if you don't want to rekt yourself. The truth is that, there's no fix way to do it and if you still on holding some tokens or coins and not sell it to reduce your loss. They might worth nothing in some years to come because not all the relevant coin or token of today will still be relevant today.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
With this kind of mentality as a trader you will get rekt.. Sometimes you need to learn to cut your losses and move on with life.. It doesn't make u less courageous or less disciplined as a crypto enthusiasts. U won't always get it right, just learn to cut loss and move on after learning your lessons or u will find yourself out of crypto sooner than you think..
Activity: 397
remain patient, that this market has not improved, there are still many altcoins in the red zone. if you are sure of the altcoin that you currently have it is better to hold it for a while but if there is no further development, it is better to exchange it for another one.
Pages:
Jump to: