Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never sell my Alts for loss: Prefer to take them to the cemetery! - page 15. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Market conditions collapsed and if selling coins would certainly not be profitable. You have bought coins when market prices are high. So now you are still holding it and waiting for the market to pump again. I think pumping up market prices takes a long time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Yes, it doesn’t make sense to sell at the current market price. However I can understand, people who sell now might need the money. But you get to benefit since you can buy more coins at low price. All the best!
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Thats a good thinking, I also prefer to burn my holdings than selling at loss. I really dont know why a lot of people panic a lot and selling their coins even at loss, maybe they are just here for the money and they really dont know what cryptocurrency is. I believe in crypto technology and someday when all people recognize it then i will be one of the crypto millionaire.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!

Your opinion is very clear and I love this. I also don't like to sell my coins when its price go down so much because I see it is not worthy with my effort
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I don't agree with you. In this market, it is better to sell new coins at a small loss than to see how the price is constantly falling.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
Cardano is a good coin there are people consider that Cardano can challenge Ethereum, so I will also do the same provided that I will not get into emergency that I will have nothing to turn to but my cryptocurrency assets.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
You think correctly, but other people may have different situations and reasons to sell altcoins at a loss. Especially now for a long time the market is in decline and some people cant wait and just leave the crypto. This is a normal situation.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269

You deserved applause for this, we need people like you, people are so easy to sell att he first signs of bear market, we cannot blame them it's like a domino effect people do not want to be in a losing side because they are not investing what they can afford to lose and it's a pity.
Activity: 588
Yes, I think you don't want to suffer losses and this is certainly a difficult decision because it is not supported by market conditions. Market conditions are weak and everyone panics and throws away coins. If you want to have Altcoin, you might invest in the long term. And now you can invest in a few more coins that have potential.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
I agree with you and think that selling right now and losing money is not the best possible option. Just believe in crypto and wait till the crypto market is going to recover its value. It is going to happen in the second quarter of this year.
All altcoin will not increase on bitcoin market. So it will not be a wise idea to hold all altcoin. You can sell some which you think will not increase base bitcoin market. But if you trade on USD market then you are on the exact point. You should not sell that on USD market as almost all altcoin price will increase on USD market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
We cannot put all the alts in the same basket.
Cardano is a different story, a top coin and it is suitable for long term holding.
But there are shitcoins without any vision  which will never recover after this long bearish market.
No sense of holding them and waiting they will boom one day
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
We have the same thought exactly, I will prefer to see it all disappear in my wallet than to sell for loss. I don't care how long it takes, some will say that I might be giving myself hope, but that exactly what am doing and i will keep doing it
I think not afraid to hold those people who did not invest all funds in one coin )
with the right risk management is not scary to keep, I also think do not need to sell now
copper member
Activity: 294
I think understand in clear terms the picture you are trying to paint here.
Honestly, I would never understand why some people would go on dumping their alts at a very miserable low prices instead of holding and having patience for the price to rise or pending when market recovers.
These set of inpatient investors contributes in no small measure to the market condition.
copper member
Activity: 230
We have the same thought exactly, I will prefer to see it all disappear in my wallet than to sell for loss. I don't care how long it takes, some will say that I might be giving myself hope, but that exactly what am doing and i will keep doing it
Activity: 308
i'm holding much altcoin and buying this from the begin of 2018 and after that you know the price for all cryptocurrency are going down and make value for all of my asset are reduced, and until today i'm prefered to hold than sell them
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

Oh, poor holders... That looks really pathetic now, you are trying not to lose hope Smiley
Many people are selling now because they didn't plan to freeze this money for 2 years, they just need it... to buy food Smiley
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
I agree with you and think that selling right now and losing money is not the best possible option. Just believe in crypto and wait till the crypto market is going to recover its value. It is going to happen in the second quarter of this year.
copper member
Activity: 224
Your post topic got me laughing dude.. Hahahaha.. Seems selling off has taught you a lesson the hard way. Well, you are not alone. Before I joined this forum, I don't stay a day to sell of the coins I got from airdrop on listing. Now, I have learnt better. I hold till I see good profit.
Activity: 420
I fully agree with this statement. I also do not plan to sell my coins in the period of falling prices. During this period, it is better to distract from this situation and continue to wait. I am confident that the crypto market has great potential. And over time, just restore their previous positions.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
only the panic selling coins they have at a low price. If you believe that with the potential crypto, in the long run, it will hold up to rose and even reach new ATH. selling price in loss is indeed not a good solution to do because it will only create chaos in the capital and strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: