Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never sell my Alts for loss: Prefer to take them to the cemetery! - page 7. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
Most people selling off their alt coins are those that thought crypto was a get rich quick scheme. Right now, they have been disappointed by the market condition and are as frustrated more than they could have imagined. Lol.....you really don't have to take your alt coins to the cemetery, because they will obviously be a bull run coming through soon.

People who entered at the high or in 2018 where market just kept falling would have incurred losses and many of the coins are worthless and still if people are getting some price better to sell it and invest in best coins which will help you make some money.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
You are certified long term crypto holder, and yes you should not sell your alts for loss, it is better to hold for now because in the next year or two, surely the market will bullish you will be millionaire someday.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
Remember sunk cost fallacy, just because you invested money into something doesn't mean it will recover.  Many of these altcoins are going to die and never recover.  There are thousands of coins, only a few of the top ones will live on.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Sounds stupid to me, why you don't take cutloss and buy again on the deep so it can covered your loss before instead still holding till the price back again?
Or take a look on another coin and then invest there to covered your loss?
I have already made sure that the portfolio should fill at least 10 different coins, because in this way I can minimize my risks.  If I bring in much more money for investments, then perhaps 50 or even more percent of all projects can give me real profit and it will be much better than losing Everything if you invest in 2 or 3 projects.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
Sounds stupid to me, why you don't take cutloss and buy again on the deep so it can covered your loss before instead still holding till the price back again?
Or take a look on another coin and then invest there to covered your loss?
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Wow, you sound really angry.
Why would people selling make you so emotional?

And you are primarily holding cardano?
How is that working out for you?

Here is something to think about, instead of doing nothing for two years, have you ever thought about how much you could make in two years by actively trading?
If you feel concerned that you will make mistakes and its risky, there are so many guides on how to trade and the many different skills.

Losses are hard to accept, but there are many ways to cut your losses.

If you absolutely refuse to sell, then you should be buying more.
That way you reduce your cost per token significantly, making it much more easier to recover your losses.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Not everyone chooses the same option as you to hold their altcoin assets and certainly not everyone has a strong belief that their altcoins will have high value for the next 1 or 2 years.
I think all choices depend on ourselves and the value of each other's needs.
I personally still hold some of my altcoin assets and sell unfavorable altcoins in order to survive.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Most people selling off their alt coins are those that thought crypto was a get rich quick scheme. Right now, they have been disappointed by the market condition and are as frustrated more than they could have imagined. Lol.....you really don't have to take your alt coins to the cemetery, because they will obviously be a bull run coming through soon.
Yes, there are few left of those people who hold since 2017 , most of them have already come out of coins , and forgot about the crypto currency , I think if you have promising coins keep them and do not sell!
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Hilarious! I recently got some coins from a platform I produced contents for(articles and videos) but it's market price has dumped terribly. I am now at the crossroads of either selling or holding like I have been doing. It is tough
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
I think it is much more important to be able to identify coins that have good potential in the future than to mindlessly store all that is in the hope that at least something will eventually grow.

Activity: 321
Merit: 10
Good for you.. i'm not really familiar with the project and the cordano but i think it is good altcoin to have. but everybody have difference strategy in this market, if you want to HODL thats fine if you want to take a risk. i just want to tell you altcoin is very risk to HODL but if you win you can win bigger money than with bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a holder as well and I believe this is the most comfortable role for me, because I simply cannot trade. I am doing research and trying to be up to date with all major updates, but I am missing the point somehow. I am not speaking about selling your crypto for several cents right now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
It is advisable to hold the coins instead of selling those coins for loss highly recommended nt to react to Fud and nt to react to any panic news
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
You can sell tokens at a loss if you are completely disappointed in the project and want to take back some money back. If this is a good project you just have to wait.
So it depends on the project most of all. That's why you should look for the best altcoins to be sure you can hold it even on red market. Anyway, it's still very hard for me to sell altcoins at a loss.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
For the best strategy to avoid losing your altcoins in your wallet you just hold it until the bitcoin price increases so that your profit will be greater especially if there is a potential hold only altcoins you should not worry about or do not feel nervous because longterm and potentially your holding altcoins can only be done to marecover your losses especially if your losses are high on altcoins with potential and longterm so that you marecover your losses before buying altogether altogether potential altcoins but be careful with selectivity because many new altcoins are shitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
It doesn't matter to keep holding our coins for as long as possible if we only invest a small amount of money or holding the coins we get from bounties / airdrops. The pressure will be low. But the story will be different for those who invest large sums of money. Panic will surely haunt them. They may sell their assets in a loss state and try to cover their losses in other ways.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
It is too cruel - to the cemetery...Naturally, I am not going to sell my tokens now as well as I will lose in this variant. It will be better to wait for the bull run, for sure. However, there is a question: when will it come?
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!

I agree with you. I also have a cardano. Already a year and a half hold. I will never sell my altcoins cheaper than I bought. Let them be lost. I’m sure I’ll see my profit. I have more than 70 altos in my portfolio. Even if a small part gives good X, I will increase my money.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
If I'm better off selling it than being worthless, the longer the altcoin has no development and good news, the lower their value will be. If the hold is bitcoin, bitcoin has its own value because it is the peak of crypto, maybe if I suffer a loss then I'd better hold it.
Pages:
Jump to: