Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never sell my Alts for loss: Prefer to take them to the cemetery! - page 8. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 2
You need to be wise when making a decision, why do choose to lose when you can actually make some profit? I guess you need to have a re-think.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
yes thats a good decision to make . you buy your coins at a higher price and why would you sell them at a lower price ? You will only look like a fool if you do that  because your investments will be useless  .  like you im not also selling my alts and tokens at a lower price even if i say that i dont buy them because i only get them on some airdrops on the past  but the problem is that their price isnt worth the effort and not worth the capital for the etherium to be able to send and trade them on a dex exchange .
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
You are going to need to dig down deep for funerals of lots of them maybe including the whole cast of avengers Altcoin sometimes some of them die and when that happens just learn to sell them out before any defeat
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!

Yeah, It is really what you say. I also do not like to sell my coins in a state of loss. I better keep holding and save my coins than I have to lose. I better keep it in an undetermined period of time. I am sure that the crypto currency is a cycle so that one day the crypto currency will improve and stabilize. Indeed we must be required to be patient if we want to get a huge profit. I am sure that we will get a profit in the future, especially the coins we hold are potential coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
If you  are holding  Cardano it is justifiable as it is a high potential coin and it should recover with the market. But is not the case with all of the altcoins. Many of them will not survive the bear market.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
Well i think loss is always depend on how we handle the situation specially to the unstable crypto market place. we all know that alts is undtable and it can really drop down or rise up high anytime, so i think there is always a chance for us to earn a huge amount of profit during the rising of its price and we maybe need to always wait for it patiently.
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
in some cases, it is better to sell of some coins and move on. this mostly depends on the kind of coin you are holding. its always good to make deep research before choosing a coin that you will hold for long term investment so that you will avoid fustration that can make you sell at loss no when things go bad. also, its a risk that you are taking so you should be able to bear it if things dont go as expected. its part of the game.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
To sell tokens that were purchased at prices that are more expensive than today's ones simply does not make sense. I am very glad that you understand this and today there are opportunities for obtaining large and successful actions in the future.
Activity: 560
Lol, even though you won't selling those altcoins, I believe you are in so many losses until you cannot even see your own investment. Just sell it before it turned into dust!
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
Do not worry about those who sell coins cheaply, because it is their personal choice. It is much better to focus on exploring young projects and keep buying coins from those who sell them cheap. This is the most correct decision for you, and those who sell cheap today in a year or two will regret having sold, but will not be able to change anything.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
yes you are right and selling your investment for zero profit is not been a right idea because we are doing it only for profit so it will be like taking very bad decision at the time be calm and composed to make the right decision.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
Better bullrun market will return one day and I will never sell for lose no matter what ,I will take out profit only if I needed money, as a long term investors always learn to take your eye off your token in price because there will be a time your tokens or coins might lose lots of value but panicking won't do anything
Activity: 247

Primarily am a holder but there are some altcoins that ain't worth holding so they needed to be  sold and what you need to understand is that most people sell their alts at a losss not because they want to but they don't want to keep seeing it in their wallet
Activity: 644
not all coins are good in holding congratulations you are holding a good coin which is cardano ask those who are holding shitcoins or some good project which was just pumped due to some news and later dumped such as Neo, sometimes it pays to also cut loss, so selling at loss pays sometimes

This is true. Sometimes it is better to sell in a minus than to save unnecessary coins in your wallet. I once didn't decide on to take such a step and now I have a decent amount of shitcoins, and they will remain so, no matter how long I will wait.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
I personally do not see any reason why people sell their altcoins for loss because you are already in loss, selling at that point will not only lose your money but will also deprive you of the future profits you can make from the altcoin, thereby causing you to regret your actions in the future.
It depends upon which coin you have invested, since there are a ton of projects which is there to pump and dump and exit scams and if you think that keeping those coins for the long terms will be a bad choice, the first instant is making a bad choice in investing in those projects and thinking that those projects will reap you benefits if you are holding for the long term is another myth as exchanges will delist these coins if there is not much volume for a long time and then you end up taking those coins to the cemetery  Cheesy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
We are very similar in this. I do not understand people who sell their coins to themselves in a minus, is it really hard to wait a bit and not only get your money back, but also earn!
I agree.  It is better to wait and earn more than to be patient and in the red.  It is necessary all the time to adjust to the market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
Don't forget that you only lose when/if you sell. Till then there is always hope that price can recover.

And always try to have a diverse portfolio to minimize the risks. Diversity is the key to a decent portfolio, no matter how much you believe something will rise. Otherwise you're just gambling on one thing being successful
Activity: 560
We are very similar in this. I do not understand people who sell their coins to themselves in a minus, is it really hard to wait a bit and not only get your money back, but also earn!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I also had such approach when i started but then i realized that it is much better to sell in loss when the reversal is confirmed because i can always buy from the bottom or atleast try to find the bottom and get in again this strategy will give you even more alt of your choice and massive gains when coin recover fully.
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
not all coins are good in holding congratulations you are holding a good coin which is cardano ask those who are holding shitcoins or some good project which was just pumped due to some news and later dumped such as Neo, sometimes it pays to also cut loss, so selling at loss pays sometimes
Pages:
Jump to: