Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never sell my Alts for loss: Prefer to take them to the cemetery! - page 19. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 507
I agree with you, i will never sell my altcoins unless it give me profits, i will sell it at higher price than price when i buy it.
Correctly say, the market is cyclical, you need to have a lot of patience and wait for the price to recover, it can drag on, but it’s better than selling at a loss
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I know your sentiments. Don't lose hope and have patience even we are struggling almost a year now. I also set to my mind that my cryptos is a long term investment.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
I agree with you, i will never sell my altcoins unless it give me profits, i will sell it at higher price than price when i buy it.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
What a really encouraging remarks. The strong hands will gain the advantage if sometime in the future prices will be favorable again. This is a good way to encourage people to keep the spirit alive. But I would like to warn that this should be done only if you don't really need your coins or money at all.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!
But we also have to be smart to choose trade.
If we suffer losses we also have to dare to stop and buy more Coin Cardano at lower prices.

PS: Cardano is a legendary coin and it's good for long-term investment.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
because the crypto market is currently experiencing difficult times, many are thinking negatively and eventually selling losses, but all are wrong. this crypto market fluctuates sometimes above and sometimes it can be below this. so I don't think I need to think too much. if I still believe bro, that there are times when the crypto market can rise again. keep the coins that you have now, don't sell losses.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Its not like that other investors will also have the same perception like you. But I agree somewhat holding for next 2 years might be result in good reward. We all are expecting this crypto market will be booming industry in coming years so one must remain patient and should not be panicked by bearish market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I think this market has already shown in what coins you need to invest, and I think when there will be more sideways, many of the project will go. you need to invest and keep only the top coins
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
maybe they sell the coins they have because they are panicked and afraid that in the future the market conditions will get worse and continue to experience a very drastic price decline, and even then it is proven now that crypto conditions are increasingly alarming and are still experiencing very drastic price drops. and if we sell now, surely we will get a lot of losses, maybe you say we should keep holding coins that we still have in a longer term.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
Make sure you follow the project that you invest in regularly. We never know a project can be failed anytime.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
The current bear market has hit very hard many projects. But I think that many altcoins have a great future. But not all projects will be successful. If the project turned out to be bad, it is better to sell these coins.
Activity: 280
As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss. It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming! I primarily hold Cardano!
You look selfish and overconfident, even though it's sad but sometimes the cut loss must be done. Because if you only hold them for a long time, there is no guarantee that you will get a profit, and in the end your money will float without certainty. One thing you must remember "Time is Money"
Activity: 512
It is not a loss if you sell your coins and buy them back cheaper on the dip. In fact you could multiply your coins by trading. Ada is a perspective coin, but you will have to wait too long this way for the market to recover and time is money.
Activity: 476
There are already many of my violas in the grave, and I don’t know if I did the right thing without selling them, at the first more or less suitable situation
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well, you have the faith in the cryptocurrencies, I have the same concept to you, I have bought too many altcoins in this year, and all the altcoins now in the bad situation, if the price never grow again, I never sell it!

Well good luck to you guys. Hopefully though you live long enough to see your trust in your alts get repaid lol. Though i think most established alts will recover in time even if it takes long. And it doesn't look like you guys will have a problem with waiting 😁
Activity: 127
Well, you have the faith in the cryptocurrencies, I have the same concept to you, I have bought too many altcoins in this year, and all the altcoins now in the bad situation, if the price never grow again, I never sell it!
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I admire your courage but you cannot tell everybody to do what you want because first, they just want to cut their losses and don't lose all their money and I think they already research the project if theres still development because if none then its time to let go of the tokens. Secondly, you cannot assure that alts can recover from a huge dump because mostly of ICOs nowadays didnt recover after a big dump!
Activity: 504
Coins are sold by people who do not understand what a cryptocurrency is, they do not understand that the market needs time to turn around, and growth always follows a fall
Activity: 169
The crypto market is really in a bad time now. I sometimes think of selling all and quitting. Like you said, there's still hope anyway.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
Well many people like that we can't stop them mostly the people who new in crypto that did not study first what they doing but instead they want only to earn money even in a small amount.
Pages:
Jump to: