Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never sell my Alts for loss: Prefer to take them to the cemetery! - page 17. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 817
Merit: 250
i think its better to take a loss rather than your altcoin become ash, i heard next year ETF will eliminated most shitcoin for make a regulations for many token created nowadays.
it is for coins that are only rubbish, but if we have good coins I think saving them is not a detrimental thing. we can store coins that have potential in the future, and can throw away the junk coins we have.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
Same here, I prefer holding pending when market recovers than selling at loss to me.
I will never understand the reason why some investors would want to sell for less.
There seems to be no logical reason for that yet.
Holding is the best strategy to making reasonable return on investment tan dumping at a loss.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
i think its better to take a loss rather than your altcoin become ash, i heard next year ETF will eliminated most shitcoin for make a regulations for many token created nowadays.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
That is the spirit my Brother. What economic sense does it make to sell off your coins at a loss?  It is better to hold your coin and be patient as this is one of the major attributes of an experience crypto person. I am also holding some of my coins though on a loss for now but will hold to profits before selling it.
Activity: 546
I personally also suffered losses due to panic sales. And that, in my opinion, is a very natural thing to do with the increasingly collapsing market conditions. But I sell coins that don't have the potential to grow, only coins that have the potential that I hold. It's too risky to save coins that don't have potential. Before you sell coins, it's better to do research about coins that you have.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
That's perfectly fine. If you have no attachement there is nothing in this world that can shake you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
I am agree with this thing.
Better forgot about it, then sell for < ~ 5 usd
I am also in a similar situation, those tokens that cost about $ 1000 last year cost $ 10 today, I’d better forget about them than selling them.
Indeed, if the price is too cheap it is better to just leave it alone than sell it. Because if you sell at a cheap price, of course it is very detrimental to gas costs for example. It's better to forget if you have to do it. Because there is no price at all to sell
Of course, it makes no sense to sell coins for $10, which cost $1000 last year, but there is a good opportunity to buy more of these coins and wait for the moment when their price returns to last year and get a good profit. Many coins, if they have value, will return to growth and high prices in the future, but this is only on condition that they have value and a strong team.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
I am also in a similar situation, those tokens that cost about $ 1000 last year cost $ 10 today, I’d better forget about them than selling them.
Indeed, if the price is too cheap it is better to just leave it alone than sell it. Because if you sell at a cheap price, of course it is very detrimental to gas costs for example. It's better to forget if you have to do it. Because there is no price at all to sell
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
Activity: 826
I share your point of view, will hold several altcoins, which I most trust in, and no matter even if price go to deepest deep.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
Not them faults, people don't like losing their money so iis yourself but we are all strong in different areas ,remember that not every one has the strength to HODL for even 2years ,they got something wrong ,many think cryptocurrency is get rich quick scheme ,its far from that
If anyone think rich quick with crypto I thought it was a mistake. crypto investment requires patience. and for those who can't wait no doubt they will sell assets they immediately panic because altcoin see the market right now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Not them faults, people don't like losing their money so iis yourself but we are all strong in different areas ,remember that not every one has the strength to HODL for even 2years ,they got something wrong ,many think cryptocurrency is get rich quick scheme ,its far from that
Activity: 1302
Yes i will never sell my altcoins at panic market because when i bought my altcoins at high price but how can i sell my altcoins at dumping prices.
Activity: 700
reasonable if many find this. many are just a glimpse of the course without understanding or deepen crypto to the potential in the long-term. many are selling cheap even sell loss when the market is down considerably this year and that's not a good thing indeed. If you have a fundamental loss will not sell or cheap is certainly a good decision because this will get results in the long term.
Activity: 952
Merit: 27
As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!

if it is a good coin then it's worth holding for years, but if it is a shitcoin then you can sell it anytime, cardano is a good coin too I'll definitely hold that for years it is going to where Bitcoin's price has gone.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
It is not the winning strategy not to sell your alts and make profit. It is better to trade with them and make profit
even on a bearish market. The other options is waiting for years to recover and some of them won`t recover.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
Great mindset. You must be careful in deciding dude but as what I have observed, your decision is consistent. You might be sure of what youbare doing and thats what makes your mindset a great one.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
A pioneer of crypto takes a long time to be able to reach ATH in the last year and this should make us think that the struggle of a project is very heavy not only takes 1 or 2 years. Hold can also be a good choice could be also the opposite. Indeed don't sell your altcoin if you know will lose value but we should also see the development of the altcoin that we hold. Cardano nice coins and there at the top of the cmc. I have the same opinion with you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Hahahaha that is really funny but that is the best way and the truth hold till the good days. Patience is what is needed with it everything is going to be okay.
Pages:
Jump to: