Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never sell my Alts for loss: Prefer to take them to the cemetery! - page 20. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
I steadfastly holding my altcoin and no amount of drop in price will make me to sell! I figure I did not sell my ether when it dump to $500, why would I sell at $100 or $50? I would rather lose my investment instead of selling at poverty price!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I made some research and want to know what's doy you think of  Precium opportunity for long life?

https://www.precium.io/
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
Confidence must be based on an analysis. A strong mental defence must be possessed by the holders. Investment techniques must also be strengthened, do not forget to determine the lowest price limit when purchasing so that you do not get caught in a big loss.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Once you choose holding your money will still have chance to become a live again and not go to the cemetery.
Don't sell it unless the price when you bought or puchased it reach the value or higher is better to earn profit.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
Your enthusiasm is nice but if you were trading you could hold several times more ADA up to now, plus
could take some profit. Investing is not about enthusiasm, rather about profit making. Never let you a coin or a market to take you down.

Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!
Great mindset. You must be careful in deciding dude but as what I have observed, your decision is consistent. You might be sure of what youbare doing and thats what makes your mindset a great one.
You cant pinpoint if the decision has been made was worth it or not yet the decision would always vary on the current market price of ADA and into its
potential price in future. Its really non-sense for you to sell off on loss. For what purpose or point?
I do have the same mindset but sometimes the temptation of selling is really hard to resist.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
That is right brother. The main reason that the prices of every coin right now is dropping because they are in to panic selling even they suffer loss. It would be stupid to make a move like that, unless they are short term holder. But I aim it on a long term.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
The ADA has fallen 15 times since it hit its highest price in January 2018. And if we sell it now, it would not make sense, if I were you I'd choose to forget it, go and open it in two years
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I am also holding every coin that I have bought or earned, because it would make no sense to sell the altcoins right now. But people are getting disappointed and quitting the market, because they are not ready to wait longer.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
I don't think it seem logical to sell an asset prematurely, i have seen cases where people sell their asset at 95% lost what will 5% cover let us even assume it is for immediate need, i can't just comprehend some people way of reasoning in this wonderful crypto space.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
I don’t understand one thing that why people don’t understand that crypto is a volatile crypto currency and so the rate flactuation are very common and according to me there should be rate flactuation in every investment otherwise people will not understand the fate of that investment and then manipulation will be possible and then that currency can never grow , so its my advice that never sell your coin for loss then will be the time when the valuation will inflate definitely, so just wait for that time and till then hold your coin and brother I would like to know which wallet you use for cardano.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
That's right, now is not the best time to sell your cryptocurrency savings, you need to wait for growth!
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I think that you could change your thoughts before next bull run. You will be tired seeing your asset loses and hearing from anywhere that cryptocurrency is not as valuable as you expected, and then you will sell all your crypto for even less price than now - that is just the way how market psychology works.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Yes, it same to me, I hate the stupid guy dump the coins when the market is red, even I have lost the money in the situation, but I never want to sell the coins in the cheapest price, I believe the market will growing in the future.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
I really appreciate your height of confidence and your plan will really work and you will benefit from this for sure. You have made a clear intention as to hodl coins and planned for long-term investment. I hope the market will turn and you will get a worth profit for sure.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
That's a fighting spirit you've got friend,I have multiples of both new and old altcoins that I will never sell for lose even if I'm in needy of fiat ,my endurance spirit is huge ,with all the trouble of mining rigs ,spent huge amount of money on it an I want a huge result to satisfy my taste ,HODL or regret later
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
You don't have to be this worry , if you don't sell then that is your own opinion why others have their own life to live with their own opinion too so we can't be the same and calling them bitch don't seems to be needed, if no one sell who will buy and how will the price change so no matter how people hold there must be a seller for price to change and others to have too just like when you bought too someone sold to you to keep the circle alive and if they all decide to hold then you wont have be able to hold today,
Keep your alts and let those who sell , sell  Grin Grin Shocked
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
So you think those who have chosen to sell their altcoins  should be called bitches Huh What's the relationship?I think you ought to realize that a half empty cup is also half filled, everything boils down to perspective. Couple of days ago nDoge was going for 100+ satoshi, today it's 50, much more surely would be made by selling high and waiting to buy low again and that goes with peace of mind.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

the irony of fate is that the price of altcoin can fall so low that it generally loses the point of selling it, so you cannot even buy matches
Activity: 181
Merit: 40
If you have invested money that you are ready to lose, we are not immune to a pleasant surprise. I also have trouble cutting my losses... now I keep what little I have left
Pages:
Jump to: