Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never sell my Alts for loss: Prefer to take them to the cemetery! - page 23. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Good to hear it from you, hopefully more will do the same as you but I'm afraid that only few are like you. People have different point of views and on how they deal with ugly situations. Good thing you have made up your mind unlike the others out there.

Thank you
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
I partially agree with you, but buying altcoin immediately need to decide when you sell it, at what price.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Good to hear it from you, hopefully more will do the same as you but I'm afraid that only few are like you. People have different point of views and on how they deal with ugly situations. Good thing you have made up your mind unlike the others out there.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!

Although I would not like to refer to people as bitches, but I do agree to every other thing. It is a shame that they are selling now because when the price of the coins starts to bull they will be pinching themselves. I am right here with you, I plan to hold my altcoins for no matter how long it takes them to get to a good price. In a couple of years, we will be making a lot of money.
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
I think there is no need for someone to rush to sell his or her crypto currency at lost if there is no panick I think everyone should just hold tight
Activity: 121
Yes agree with you I think is best to hold a token or coin tightly especially when one is at lost this is exactly what I do with all my tokens and coin. I will hold them till the market get better
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cardano is a good choice for holding but other shitcoins is not too smart for holding as they may not ever recover.

I agree: if Cardano delivers it will be in the top 3!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Cardano is a good choice for holding but other shitcoins is not too smart for holding as they may not ever recover.
Activity: 224
You have the heart of a strong believer in HODLing, Cardano is a good coin I can say has a lot of future potential for growth
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!

Holding alts for a long time is not really recommended unless the alts is really good and has a very good project for future.
I think holding bitcoin is the best for long trade
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Outrage, fear, hope .. that is the feeling of all of us at this moment. This market is causing us to experience a lot of emotions, but one thing is that it makes us happy to smile if we are strong enough. I do not think the market will recover soon, but it is likely to happen in the near future
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Looking at what's happening to the crypto market, many people are now blaming these thoughts, but if you think well, it's better to sell a little loss coin than just lose everything.

he is going to lose it all if he holds.

Why did you decide that he would lose everything? If he decided not to sell at such an insignificant price, which we are now seeing, or because he decided to invest everything in ADA?
We can all be very surprised by the price by the end of the year, the cost of ADA will increase due to its positioning as currency version 3.0
Activity: 179
I agree with you! I will also prefer to wait for my tokens to be decomposed before it will go to the exchange. There is no good result if we sell all of our coins during crash and if yes, it is really far from its ICO price. If you will sell all of your coins during the dip, better to live the crypto space because this is for the people who have strong hands.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
if it was too late to sell it, i do the same thing as you, but if i know something would happen, i will sell them surely without any exception. i don't care if i loss a little than loss everything.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Your indignation is understandable, and I partially agree with this, because it is better to wait until the coins grow up!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think that does not always make sense, depends on altcoins you hold. Waiting them to hit zero is not a good choice.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
cardano good enough coin
it is worth saving)
I think that 90% of the loss and value of the portfolio is two or three times the value in the spring.
you can not panic, the market is cyclical. There will be growth, it is necessary to suffer
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
Yes, sometimes you have to sell your coins at a loss. It just happens when the coin is not as good as it seemed at first. Everyone can make a mistake and invest in a bad coin. Then you have to sell at a loss, so as not to lose even more.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
At least there's no need to sell something now that the whole market is in decline. People who sell at a loss probably just despair and lose hope that there will be better times. But when they come and people realize their mistake, they start to regret.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Well, the reasons why people do this can be different. If someone sells tokens received from bounty, they can be understood, because they want to get their reward faster. But when people spend their money to buy coins and then sell it at a loss, it is illogical of course. Although there are cases that the coin does not justify itself and have to sell it at a loss, so as not to incur even greater losses.
Pages:
Jump to: